• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Aggravated burglary then killed escaping arrest

This one could be interesting. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6689633/Two-people-killed-car-chased-police-crashes-west-London.html

A man and a woman have been killed in west London after a people carrier being chased by police responding to a burglary smashed into a coach while driving on the wrong side of the road.  

Three suspects were said to be inside the Renault Megane as their car sped down the A40 in Acton at around 9pm on Sunday and struck the oncoming coach.

Police had trailed the car for several miles towards central London after the three suspects fled the scene of an alleged aggravated burglary at an address in Harrow. 

A police helicopter was called in to assist officers following the suspects, and reports on social media suggested as many as 10 police cars were involved in the chase. 

According to police, a male and female occupant were pronounced dead on the scene of the horror accident - with a third being rushed to hospital for treatment. 

1 hour ago, One percent said:

This one could be interesting. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6689633/Two-people-killed-car-chased-police-crashes-west-London.html

A man and a woman have been killed in west London after a people carrier being chased by police responding to a burglary smashed into a coach while driving on the wrong side of the road.  

Three suspects were said to be inside the Renault Megane as their car sped down the A40 in Acton at around 9pm on Sunday and struck the oncoming coach.

Police had trailed the car for several miles towards central London after the three suspects fled the scene of an alleged aggravated burglary at an address in Harrow. 

A police helicopter was called in to assist officers following the suspects, and reports on social media suggested as many as 10 police cars were involved in the chase. 

According to police, a male and female occupant were pronounced dead on the scene of the horror accident - with a third being rushed to hospital for treatment. 

Go on Ill stick my neck out - Balkan.

Locals dont use big, hard to park cars.

4 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Go on Ill stick my neck out - Balkan.

Locals dont use big, hard to park cars.

What side of the road do they drive on in that area?  Looks to me that they panicked and then on instinct headed for the wrong carriageway - points to being foreign.  French?  American?  both drive on the wrong side...

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

What side of the road do they drive on in that area?  Looks to me that they panicked and then on instinct headed for the wrong carriageway - points to being foreign.  French?  American?  both drive on the wrong side...

I think youll find its just the UK and HK who drive on the wrong side.

Yes, that was my thinkign too. And having the most crap getaway car.

18 minutes ago, One percent said:

The picture on the So-Called BBC website shows what looks to be a LHD car.

10 minutes ago, spygirl said:

The list of potential ethnicity is longer than you think

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_left-hand_traffic

In Asia[edit]

In Africa[edit]

In Australia and Oceania[edit]

In Europe[edit]

In South America[edit]

In West Indies[edit]

On islands of the Atlantic Ocean[edit]

On islands of the Indian Ocean[edit]

59 minutes ago, spygirl said:

And India, Pakistan, Japan, South Africa, Oz , an NZ, and Ireland, and a few others

1 hour ago, ad_ceng said:

So this is good as it saves us money and hand wringing involved in a trial. Hopefully no innocent people where harmed 

they will spend £Ms now on investigating the police, expect some publicly funded do good lawyers to make a complaint etc ... got to keep GDP figures up, what with Brexit ...

11 hours ago, MrPin said:

I can see all these police chases on daytime TV. Is there a point to repeating the DM here?

They're hoping one of the perps has some sort of foreign connection so they can go tut tut tut

11 hours ago, Funn3r said:

They're hoping one of the perps has some sort of foreign connection so they can go tut tut tut

The Guild of Vehicle Thievery is free of any prejudice, or PC quotas, athough knowing a good "fence" abroad is a business advantage!

Taking your heavily-pregnant girlfriend on an aggravated burglary??

Newlyweds Patrick McDonagh, 19, and his heavily pregnant wife Shauna, 18, were tailed by at least nine police cars and a helicopter before the high-speed crash in west London.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/a40-crash-pregnant-teen-and-her-new-husband-killed-after-car-exploded-in-crash-with-coach-following-a4064371.html

4 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

Newlyweds Patrick McDonagh, 19, and his heavily pregnant wife Shauna, 18, were tailed by at least nine police cars and a helicopter before the high-speed crash in west London.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/a40-crash-pregnant-teen-and-her-new-husband-killed-after-car-exploded-in-crash-with-coach-following-a4064371.html

ahh....was pikey

39 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

A40 crash? Not seen one of those for a while. Should have nicked a modern car.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Bugger, beaten to it. I wanted to say “ah, was pikey “. o.O

It’s in the names and the photos.  Sadly they will have been bred from birth that aggravated burglary is a normal way to earn a living.  We don’t get that mentality but it is prevalent.

2 minutes ago, Ina said:

It’s in the names and the photos.  Sadly they will have been bred from birth that aggravated burglary is a normal way to earn a living.  We don’t get that mentality but it is prevalent.

The mail picture of her wedding dress tells you all you need to know “my big fat gypsy wedding” writ large...

2 hours ago, Anglepoise said:

Funny one for a travellor. Never seen one in a people carrier.

mcdonaghs1203.jpg?w660

He does have a muzzer beard.. all threars cross into one.

And shes showing a lot of tit. Busting out.

Theres a bit of the undead elvira to tge piccy. More so now.

Or is it a leprecuan beard?

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

Funny one for a travellor. Never seen one in a people carrier.

mcdonaghs1203.jpg?w660

He does have a muzzer beard.. all threars cross into one.

And shes showing a lot of tit. Busting out.

Theres a bit of the undead elvira to tge piccy. More so now.

Or is it a leprecuan beard?

More deliverance....just needs a banjo.