• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl

"That's why I really want to get back to Britain because I know it will be taken care of - health-wise, at least,"

And why exactly should the UK taxpayer (aka me/us) have to pay for this woman’s and her child’s upkeep?  

At the very least, on setting foot on UK soil she should be put on trial for treason. 

15 minutes ago, One percent said:

And why exactly should the UK taxpayer (aka me/us) have to pay for this woman’s and her child’s upkeep?  

At the very least, on setting foot on UK soil she should be put on trial for treason. 

Military court and POW camp if found guilty.

35 minutes ago, One percent said:

For you to even question this clearly means you are :

Racist, fascist, misogynist, islamaphobic, nationalist, elitist, xenophobic, bigotted. far-right, white supremacist and hater.  I'll add in homophobic and transphobic just in case the child turns out to be gender non-binary.

Have a nice day.

Now now as logn as we accept that this was exceedingly  rare event, totally unlikely to happen again....

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/mar/27/five-girls-barred-from-travel-same-school-three-teenagers-syria-bethnal-green-academy

Five teenage girls who attend the same east London school as the three girls who fled to join Islamic State in February are subject to a travel ban, it has been revealed.

2 minutes ago, VeryMeanReversion said:

For you to even question this clearly means you are :

Racist, fascist, misogynist, islamaphobic, nationalist, elitist, xenophobic, bigotted. far-right, white supremacist and hater.  I'll add in homophobic and transphobic just in case the child turns out to be gender non-binary.

Have a nice day.

Dont forget gammon

I'd bet A LOT that she's not 9 months pregnant, and that she'll continue to "be" 9 months pregnant until the time she's brought back to the UK. Its a ploy to expedite her return.

The fucking chutzpah of it!

And alongside it the So-Called BBC have this story:

'Salman Rushdie radicalised my generation'

It's not their fault they joined ISIS, Salman Rushdie made them do it......

EDIT - Not sure if the So-Called BBC have changed the headline, but it currently reads "British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home'"

Err, no she is an adult who left the UK on her own accord to join ISIS. Why are they referring to an adult as a schoolgirl?

Edited by null;

9 minutes ago, null; said:

And alongside it the So-Called BBC have this story:

'Salman Rushdie radicalised my generation'

It's not their fault they joined ISIS, Salman Rushdie made them do it......

EDIT - Not sure if the So-Called BBC have changed the headline, but it currently reads "British IS schoolgirl 'wants to return home'"

Err, no she is an adult who left the UK on her own accord to join ISIS. Why are they referring to an adult as a schoolgirl?

Wank.

_105638480_student976.jpg

_105638483_whiterobes976.jpg

Hes a low skilled Mirpurie not MOhammed Bin Al Saud.

Hes dressed like a panotmine Ayrab rather than an an sonme useless doley Arts n Humanties student.

That inconvenience was Ayatollah Khomeini's fatwa - imposed on Salman Rushdie for his novel, the Satanic Verses, which was widely considered blasphemous in the Muslim world. While Alyas didn't think Rushdie should die, he also didn't think The Satanic Verses was OK. Now he found himself being blamed for a fatwa that had nothing to do with him.

Ayatollah is a Shia. Salafis/Sunnis  regard Shias as apostates ffs.

What happenedin 1989 was simple.

From the late 60s 1000s is Mirpuris peasants, of no particular religious bent poured into the UK.

By the late 80s most fo the low skilled jobs they had come to do had gone - to Asiai in fat.

The second generation, born i nthe late 60s early 70s  had gone thru the school system aand, as the majority had parents who barely spoke English and zilch education, they did totally shit.

There were no jobs, no demand for a 2nd generation of unskilled migrants.

So they did fuck all, hung around working in cirry houses and cash in hand jobs - taxis whatnot. The nthey kicked off over a Shia who their hill billy Imam was telling them is not a muzzer.

I wouldn't mind her being let back in here, and then seeing her commit an atrocity. Sounds perverse to want that, but nothing else will convince the nutcases in power / the MSM that this happens. And then there'll finally perhaps be something done to sort out the terrorist factions living among the other Mahound.

Depressing to 'wish' that would happen but I can't see any other way of beginning to sort this mess out. Saying that, loads of GENUINE schoolkids were blown up at an Arianna Grande concert and nothing changed.

12 minutes ago, spunko said:

I wouldn't mind her being let back in here, and then seeing her commit an atrocity. Sounds perverse to want that, but nothing else will convince the nutcases in power / the MSM that this happens. And then there'll finally perhaps be something done to sort out the terrorist factions living among the other Mahound.

Depressing to 'wish' that would happen but I can't see any other way of beginning to sort this mess out. Saying that, loads of GENUINE schoolkids were blown up at an Arianna Grande concert and nothing changed.

You'd think so, but there would still be some excuse - we didn't support her enough, understand her motivations, etc, etc.

36 minutes ago, spunko said:

Yet the terrorist who killed all those young girls in Manchester was rescued from Libya by the Roral Navy.

The government has form for providing passage and safe haven for people who wish to kill us all.

Asked by Times journalist Anthony Loyd whether her experiences of living in the one-time IS stronghold of Raqqa had lived up to her aspirations, Ms Begum said: "Yes, it did. It was like a normal life. The life that they show on the propaganda videos - it's a normal life.

"Every now and then there are bombs and stuff. But other than that..."

She said that seeing her first "severed head" in a bin "didn't faze me at all". 

"It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.

"I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance," she said. 

"I'm not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago," she told Mr Loyd.

"I don't regret coming here."

All I can say is NOT welcome here.

She’s made her choice, tough shit. 

5 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Asked by Times journalist Anthony Loyd whether her experiences of living in the one-time IS stronghold of Raqqa had lived up to her aspirations, Ms Begum said: "Yes, it did. It was like a normal life. The life that they show on the propaganda videos - it's a normal life.

"Every now and then there are bombs and stuff. But other than that..."

She said that seeing her first "severed head" in a bin "didn't faze me at all". 

"It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam.

"I thought only of what he would have done to a Muslim woman if he had the chance," she said. 

"I'm not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago," she told Mr Loyd.

"I don't regret coming here."

All I can say is NOT welcome here.

She’s made her choice, tough shit. 

They will have her back though. Already one Minister has been on the box saying that she has the right to return. Warned that she might - might - face serious jail time. Yeah, sure.

It's not a question of whether or not the government should allow her back. If this country had a backbone then she would fear the consequences of returning and stay in whatever shit-hole she currently resides within.