• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl

"That's why I really want to get back to Britain because I know it will be taken care of - health-wise, at least,"

46 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I suppose nothing should surprise me these days but bringing that noxious bint back into the country on the sly seems beyond the pale, even by our governments standards.

They stripped her of her British citizenship so not sure there is any legal or moral reason for this to happen. 

Mind, the establishment do not act in a moral or legal way so who the fuck knows. 

47 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

I suppose nothing should surprise me these days but bringing that noxious bint back into the country on the sly seems beyond the pale, even by our governments standards.

I'm sticking with bollocks but it could hypothetically just about happen and not be the government's fault directly. It's not beyond the bounds of possibility that a reporting ban would be granted by the courts (it's for her safety innit - ours being fucking irrelevant of course). After that the citizenship removal order could be challenged and reversed. Finally, there would need to be some kind of court order forcing the government to repatriate her on a military flight since no commercial carrier would touch her with a barge pole (and she's presumably on every single no-fly list on the planet). The last one seems the most tenuous, the first two seem reasonably likely.

2 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

I'm sticking with bollocks but it could hypothetically just about happen and not be the government's fault directly. It's not beyond the bounds of possibility that a reporting ban would be granted by the courts (it's for her safety innit - ours being fucking irrelevant of course). After that the citizenship removal order could be challenged and reversed. Finally, there would need to be some kind of court order forcing the government to repatriate her on a military flight since no commercial carrier would touch her with a barge pole (and she's presumably on every single no-fly list on the planet). The last one seems the most tenuous, the first two seem reasonably likely.

Catch yourself on there. They are in charge of borders. They just say “fuck off”. If on the off chance that fails, they just instruct their propaganda arm to report it, thus whipping up a storm.

Thus if true, they are complicit on two points.  

Just now, One percent said:

Catch yourself on there. They are in charge of borders. They just say “fuck off”. If on the off chance that fails, they just instruct their propaganda arm to report it, thus whipping up a storm.

Thus if true, they are complicit on two points.  

We still have the rule of law - which says all citizens have a right of entry to the country - so the border part really doesn't work. Without changing the law in some way (zero chance of that with the current SJW/left dominated parliament), the only real option left is to get enough evidence to arrest, charge and lock her up immediately on arrival. The same courts that will likely let her back in eventually, if they haven't already, have recently made that part a lot less likely by the way:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/sep/04/shamima-begum-journalists-will-not-have-to-hand-over-notes

Just now, TheBlueCat said:

We still have the rule of law - which says all citizens have a right of entry to the country - so the border part really doesn't work. Without changing the law in some way (zero chance of that with the current SJW/left dominated parliament), the only real option left is to get enough evidence to arrest, charge and lock her up immediately on arrival. The same courts that will likely let her back in eventually, if they haven't already, have recently made that part a lot less likely by the way:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/sep/04/shamima-begum-journalists-will-not-have-to-hand-over-notes

They stripped her of her citizenship though so we have no obligation to her whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

They stripped her of her citizenship though so we have no obligation to her whatsoever. 

Hence my point about the citizenship removal order being reversed by a court in secret - most likely through judicial review as I don't think the decision itself is appealable. If, and only if, that happens then she becomes a citizen again and all the other crap kicks in. 

Edit to add, it looks like the decision can and has been challenged directly:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/20/shamima-begum-family-challenge-sajid-javid-over-citizenship-decision

It's not much of a leap from there to assume a gagging order has also been applied for so we don't get to hear what the decision was.

Edited by TheBlueCat

1 minute ago, TheBlueCat said:

Hence my point about the citizenship removal order being reversed by a court in secret - most likely through judicial review as I don't think the decision itself is appealable. If, and only if, that happens then she becomes a citizen again and all the other crap kicks in. 

Ah right, missed that. Fuckers will probably be “forced” to do so under some “human rights” guff. 

As you say, what about the rights of the law abiding majority not to have to live with these people in our midst. 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Ah right, missed that. Fuckers will probably be “forced” to do so under some “human rights” guff. 

As you say, what about the rights of the law abiding majority not to have to live with these people in our midst. 

Sadly, human rights law only ever seems to be interpreted to protect the rights of utter scumbags. The rights of the rest of us not to be blown up by them are irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, TheBlueCat said:

Sadly, human rights law only ever seems to be interpreted to protect the rights of utter scumbags. The rights of the rest of us not to be blown up by them are irrelevant. 

People who matter have gates and armoured cars and armed security guards and advisors and so on to stop that happening to them. You don't have those things, you say? Then your not important then, are you? Sit down and STFU.

12 minutes ago, One percent said:

Looks like she hasn’t been secretly flown back

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7504885/RICHARD-PENDLEBURY-tracked-British-jihadi-bride-Shamima-Begum-new-Syrian-camp.html

'I've lost my babies. I've lost my friends. I just want to come home':

If a Briton had gone to fight with the Argentinians against us in 1982 then Britain would no longer be their home.

It is no longer her's.

Though I agree with the amount of publicity given to her case because it serves as clear warning: take up arms against Britain and you are no longer British. Not just for a few years but forever. 

12 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

If a Briton had gone to fight with the Argentinians against us in 1982 then Britain would no longer be their home.

It is no longer her's.

Though I agree with the amount of publicity given to her case because it serves as clear warning: take up arms against Britain and you are no longer British. Not just for a few years but forever. 

I don’t think she was ever British, she was just lucky enough to wash up here with her bennie seeking parents. 

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

I don’t think she was ever British, she was just lucky enough to wash up here with her bennie seeking parents. 

She's as British as Ken Clarke, he said so.

Mind I'd also strip him of his citizenship for spending his career trying to sell us out to Brussels.

I wouldn't mind seeing Ken Clarke dumped into a refugee camp in Iraq to look after her.

21 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It is no longer her's.

She didn't take up arms. She stayed at home washing up and having babies while her husbands went out bombing and beheading.

"Busy day at the office, dear?"

3 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

She didn't take up arms. She stayed at home washing up and having babies while her husbands went out bombing and beheading.

"Busy day at the office, dear?"

That's if you believe her lawyer-coached story.

Which I don't.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

That's if you believe her lawyer-coached story.

Which I don't.

I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. I wouldn’t be surprised if she wasn’t being sent back as some kind of sleeper agent, to suddenly go on a killing spree when triggered. 

Wonder why last weeks rumours and now this article?..links with the She Blair mentioned above seemingly

This journo hasnt just been on  a  Thomas Cook Holiday and found he has some.spare time.to kill. Hey! Theres Shami!

nah...theres something behind it if if you ask me, more than the bring back Shami crowd.

Edited by The Grey Man

3 minutes ago, The Grey Man said:

Wonder why last weeks rumours and now this article?..links with the She Blair mentioned above seemingly

This journo hasnt just been on  a  Thomas Cook Holiday and found he has some.spare time.to kill. Hey! Theres Shami!

nah...theres something behind it if if you ask me, more than the bring back Shami crowd.

I’m at the point now where whenever I hear a news item from the legacy media, I think, what’s the underlying message here?  What are we being softened up for now?  

5 hours ago, One percent said:

Looks like she hasn’t been secretly flown back

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7504885/RICHARD-PENDLEBURY-tracked-British-jihadi-bride-Shamima-Begum-new-Syrian-camp.html

'I've lost my babies. I've lost my friends. I just want to come home':

'I've lost my babies. I've lost my friends. I just want to come home': RICHARD PENDLEBURY tracks jihadi bride Shamima Begum to a new Syrian camp as she says she's a changed woman (complete with lip gloss and nose stud). So do YOU have any sympathy?

18933520-7504885-image-a-12_156944157969

She has!

Is that binbag a slightly brighter  shade of black?

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

'I've lost my babies. I've lost my friends. I just want to come home': RICHARD PENDLEBURY tracks jihadi bride Shamima Begum to a new Syrian camp as she says she's a changed woman (complete with lip gloss and nose stud). So do YOU have any sympathy?

18933520-7504885-image-a-12_156944157969

She has!

Is that binbag a slightly brighter  shade of black?

Purple according to the article. I’m not buying any of it though, it’s crocodile tears all the way. What we need is a Yazidi equivalent of the Nokmim to hunt down and kill as many of these fuckers as possible.

15 hours ago, Happy Renting said:

For clarification:  she went to support ISIS and therefore has blood on her hands.

I would happily have her blood on my hands.

22 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

One of the difficulties with Islam (and Islamic terrorism) is the concept of Taqiya, that is (in this context), the explicit instruction to deny aspects of your faith if it is necessary to avoid persecution.  This is difficult for Christians (or residents of historically Christian countries) to understand, as in Christianity denying ones faith is a mortal sin, and it is relatively difficult to understand how such a denial can occur in someone who exhibits other signs of being faithful.

[I'd add that taqiya isn't meant to be used in this way -- it was originally about being able to lie in order to not die, but it has been abused just like other aspects of Islam that have been abused by extremists (like suicide bombing, which absolutely wasn't allowed in Islam until it became allowed by extremists)]

Edited by dgul