• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
invalid

Stop Fake News

18 hours ago, 201p said:

The fake news comes from celebrities, telling people to go on these diets.

Like only eat Marmite for a week of something and you'll be size zero and lose 30lbs in a month.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-47246776

Made In Chelsea's Andy Jordan: Being an influencer made me 'a puppet'

Andy was promoting items you see on many Instagram influencers' accounts, such as teeth-whitening products and protein supplements.

"It's the easiest money I've ever made," he says.

"There were a couple that were £500 for a picture - the most would have been about £2,000."

Watch Panorama: Million Pound Selfie Sell-Off on BBC iPlayer

He adds: "I just did what I was told... Obviously the management want you to do these things because they make money off it."

Andy doesn't go to the gym, but was still asked to advertise a protein supplement.

"I was like, 'This is insane', because I didn't work out. My agent was like, 'Well pretend you work out'."

I've stomached a lot of fake news in my time.  But a while back, Channel 4 stooped beyond 'fake news' to repulsive wickedness.  A boy of 13 or so was held down in the back of a pickup, beheaded and the footage uploaded to the internet.  CH4 whitewashed the group.

So the likes of Jon Snow are now officially worse than odious Mastercard Marxists preaching on the TV.  They really, really crossed the line.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6708849/This-Morning-fans-hysterics-discover-window-backdrop-FAKE-breaks.html

The moment This Morning viewers discovered the truth about TV: Window backdrop is revealed as a FAKE... after it breaks in hilarious blunder

9860844-6708849-image-a-46_1550237477121

---

They can start with getting rid of fake news, by removing fake backgrounds on the mainstream media. If the studio doesn't have a prime location overlooking the Thames, then be up front with it.

1 hour ago, 201p said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6708849/This-Morning-fans-hysterics-discover-window-backdrop-FAKE-breaks.html

The moment This Morning viewers discovered the truth about TV: Window backdrop is revealed as a FAKE... after it breaks in hilarious blunder

9860844-6708849-image-a-46_1550237477121

---

They can start with getting rid of fake news, by removing fake backgrounds on the mainstream media. If the studio doesn't have a prime location overlooking the Thames, then be up front with it.

at least make it something interesting like Kelly Brook's arse.