• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Democorruptcy

Hungary for sex? Get paid for fourplay.

Have four children and no income tax for life

February 12, 2019 (Population Research Institute) — In his annual State of the Nation address this past Sunday, Hungary's Prime Minister Viktor Orban announced his proposed "Family Protection Action Plan," a package of policies aimed at encouraging couples to marry and have children. Lots of children.

A key element of Orban's plan would exempt women with four or more children from the income tax. His plan also offers women under 40 who are getting married for the first time special low-interest government loans of up to 10 million Hungarian Forints ($35,606 USD).

"Hungarian fertility rates have been below replacement for decades," says Population Research Institute President Steven Mosher, "And its population has been shrinking since the 1980s. The Orban government hopes to turn this around, and quickly, by rewarding those who are generous in having children. After all, such couples are providing for Hungary's future in the most fundamental way: by providing the next generation of Hungarians."

To counter the country's rapid population decline, the new policy will offer couples with children a number of other benefits. To help couples find family housing, families with two or more children would qualify to receive a 1 million Forint ($3,560 USD) subsidy from the government to help pay off their mortgage, according to the Hungary Journal. Such subsidies were first offered to families with three or more children last year. Now this benefit would be extended to families with only two children as well.

The Family Action Protection Plan would also expand an existing government home loan program available to couples with two or more children who buy a home. The current program that allows couples to buy only a new home will be expanded to allow couples to buy an older home as well.

Other benefits include help with transportation and childcare. Couples raising three or more children will be eligible for a $9,000 grant that can be used to purchase a family car, defined as a vehicle that seats 7 or more people. On the childcare front, Orban vowed to create 21,000 daycare centers across the country over the next three years, as well as promising childcare payments directly to grandparents who were caring for grandchildren.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/hungarian-govt-offers-huge-incentives-for-families-to-have-more-kids

1 hour ago, dgul said:

Seems sensible.

I want to ask our politicians -- how come you decided to fix our demographic problem using immigration, where Hungary's solution is fairly obvious and would seem to hold far fewer potential pitfalls?

Even  better tweak  - rather than have tax credits and child benefits, allow 10k tax deduction per kid. Even 5k would be good.

That way youd encourage the high earning, functional to breed rather than have loads of ADHD scummers on tax credits.

Itwould do wonders for couples staying together too, at least whilst the kids need both parents.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Soros bought the EU parliament is the answer; 228 of them.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/451479-europe-george-soros-orban/

There's so much in that article that beggars belief - great find, btw.

I've only skimmed it, but this jumped right out of the screen.

"Over the years, the billionaire has assembled some 226 "reliable allies" in the European Parliament to promote his vision of a brave new Europe. This cozy arrangement allowed his Open Society European Policy Institute (OSEPI), the EU policy arm of Open Society Foundations, to meet with members of the European Commission on 65 separate occasions last year alone."

The author of your piece then says, "It's probably safe to say that those closed-door meetings had no small impact on the political landscape of Europe."

All these meetings - with the doors closed.

FFS!

I have all but worn my teeth away with the gnashing I've done.

And the EU wonders why we despise it?

1 hour ago, Gordie Lastchance said:

There's so much in that article that beggars belief - great find, btw.

I've only skimmed it, but this jumped right out of the screen.

"Over the years, the billionaire has assembled some 226 "reliable allies" in the European Parliament to promote his vision of a brave new Europe. This cozy arrangement allowed his Open Society European Policy Institute (OSEPI), the EU policy arm of Open Society Foundations, to meet with members of the European Commission on 65 separate occasions last year alone."

The author of your piece then says, "It's probably safe to say that those closed-door meetings had no small impact on the political landscape of Europe."

All these meetings - with the doors closed.

FFS!

I have all but worn my teeth away with the gnashing I've done.

And the EU wonders why we despise it?

Soros has so many fingers in so many pies it's hardly believable. If someone like Trump or Orban had a similar level of involvement with NGOs etc we would never hear the end of it.

I kind of wonder whether our own politicians aren’t playing a similar, anti Soros game but doing it such a way as to protect themselves. Maybe they too feel like us and the Hungarians but are fighting it through intransigence and incompetence. 

People often aren't aware that Hungary has had for centuries a hostile ethnic group in its borders which has problems integrating  - Roma gypsies.

Now, not all Roma are bad or unintegrated - many are upstanding folk, churchgoers etc, especially in the music industry - but many aren't.

You can argue all you like about the whys and wherefores and who is to blame for this separation, but it exists nonetheless.

Add to this Hungary has been rampaged over by almost every invading army in history. Even the British had a go in 1919 when the Royal Navy enforced the Versailles treaty terms. You won't find many historic houses or cultural artefacts in Hungary, because over the centuries most of them have been destroyed or stolen by invaders.

This is why their attitude to unlimited, open doors mass migration from third world countries is a little different to, say, Sweden's.

But of course, it's easier for the MSM and western governments to simply label them as ignorant, insular racists.

Edited by Austin Allegro

7 hours ago, sarahbell said:

Well.
There's loads of people who could move there.

Me, me!!

http://beauty-around.com/en/tops/item/829-most-beauty-hungary-women

just checking my understanding here so if TONA (for example) were to go to Hungary and snag one of these babes, fuck like rabbits for a few years*, he can boot her out to work for the rest of her life and relax on her tax free lifestyle knowing she’ll be eternally grateful to him for the lottery win....?

*Must love kids

Edited by Sugarlips

9 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

Free money...what could go wrong?

Invest in Hungarian property now!!!

Invest in Hungarian baby products companies more like. I don't think it'll work myself but it'll be really interesting to see how it goes.