• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
stokiescum

is joe root a batey boy

well ive not seen any news for a week and ive just put it on at the girlfriends,but its in the background going over the weeks news not todays i might add,and i gather somethings been said at the test cricket about bowling from the pervilion end by a west indian player and he rebuked them,but the news did not actualy say if he was a batty boy or not.not that im particualy bothered.

Edited by stokiescum

well forgive my stupidity but it was rather obviese tom daily swam the wrong way,but ive never observed this crickiter polishing his helmet the glint in his eye might have set off my gaydar.im betting he is adapt at starching his whites.

1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

well ive not seen any news for a week and ive just put it on at the girlfriends,but its in the background going over the weeks news not todays i might add,and i gather somethings been said at the test cricket about bowling from the pervilion end by a west indian player and he rebuked them,but the news did not actualy say if he was a batty boy or not.not that im particualy bothered.

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/lgbt-protest-as-church-screens-conversion-film-on-former-gay-singing-star-37818216.html

A cinema night in Belfast would put him right 😜😀😀😀😀

3 hours ago, ccc said:

I will be at game on Wednesday I shall ask him. :D

That a Scottish person who watches a poncy game like cricket actually exists tells me all that I need to know about the state of the UK.

I accept that daft cunts from YORKSHIRE like the "sport" of shite-rounders - as it gives them their only chance of actually winning something.

But a Jock watching it...?

Never thought I'd ever see anything as bent as that in my life-time...

;)

XYY

9 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

That a Scottish person who watches a poncy game like cricket actually exists tells me all that I need to know about the state of the UK.

I accept that daft cunts from YORKSHIRE like the "sport" of shite-rounders - as it gives them their only chance of actually winning something.

;)

XYY

I'm going for the bevvy. :D

9 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

;)

XYY

it could be worse,they like darts in stoke.and i mean like.

On 16/02/2019 at 03:45, The XYY Man said:

;)

XYY

Jockland has a cricket team. albeit about as successful as the Somali curling squad, but a team nontheless.