• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
stokiescum

superhero flooring

Recommended Posts

well the carpet in the kitchen (dont ask) is a bit skanked its been down 6 years and when i bought the place i just had cheap carpet put down in one room the stares and kitchen and bathroom not my brightist idea .so im going to replace the kitchen and bathroom .now i want something that basicly says this is a lads pad,which the carpet probably aready indicates to be fair but my feet are sticking to it.so its pissing even me off.can you actualy get this sort of flooring and if not have you seen any other daft paterns .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

well the carpet in the kitchen (dont ask) is a bit skanked its been down 6 years and when i bought the place i just had cheap carpet put down in one room the stares and kitchen and bathroom not my brightist idea .so im going to replace the kitchen and bathroom .now i want something that basicly says this is a lads pad,which the carpet probably aready indicates to be fair but my feet are sticking to it.so its pissing even me off.can you actualy get this sort of flooring and if not have you seen any other daft paterns .

Yes but probably expensive

https://www.mckayflooring.co.uk/marvel-superhero-flooring/

You could get some cheaper vinyl floor covering and add cheap superhero rugs to get your home how you want it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leonardratso said:

concrete for a lads pad, so you dont spend too much time in that womans room.

i did think about resin ,ive got a lad who does murials and am thinking of doing one entire wall of my front room with either alien and preditor scenes or clockwork orange ones.but it might be easier just to get some big canvases

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

i did think about resin ,ive got a lad who does murials and am thinking of doing one entire wall of my front room with either alien and preditor scenes or clockwork orange ones.but it might be easier just to get some big canvases

I see you are aiming for the love den ambiance. o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

i did think about resin ,ive got a lad who does murials and am thinking of doing one entire wall of my front room with either alien and preditor scenes or clockwork orange ones.but it might be easier just to get some big canvases

Just get cheap posters and paste them on the wall in an artistic way. Have a practice laying them on the floor first and adjust to personal taste. Just like wall papering!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, One percent said:

I see you are aiming for the love den ambiance. o.O

yea once they wake up with a hangover and come in the lounge and kitchen for a coffee before they fuck off it will sublinley say your not moveing in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Staffordshire Blue Pavers made from the finest Etruria Marl and fired at 1130 deg C, truly man proof flooring.

Just don't drop stuff as it will smash.

There are patterned ones as well but you will have to trowel rather than mop your kebab off the floor.

https://www.ketley-brick.co.uk/patterned_pavers.html293778737_StaffordshireBlueClayPaversfromKetleyBrick.jpg.f03c0ae16b5f703c3d2ec1070c2f0bab.jpg

https://www.ketley-brick.co.uk/patterned_pavers.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

well the carpet in the kitchen (dont ask) is a bit skanked its been down 6 years and when i bought the place i just had cheap carpet put down in one room the stares and kitchen and bathroom not my brightist idea .so im going to replace the kitchen and bathroom .now i want something that basicly says this is a lads pad,which the carpet probably aready indicates to be fair but my feet are sticking to it.so its pissing even me off.can you actualy get this sort of flooring and if not have you seen any other daft paterns .

Whatever you want can be done ,there are many companies that will do/print the art work 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Yes but probably expensive

https://www.mckayflooring.co.uk/marvel-superhero-flooring/

You could get some cheaper vinyl floor covering and add cheap superhero rugs to get your home how you want it.

Same stuff here, with a price :

https://exklusivflooring.com/product/marvel-designer-flooring-retro-comic-book-cover-design-multi-layer-hi-tech-flooring/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Staffordshire Blue Pavers made from the finest Etruria Marl and fired at 1130 deg C, truly man proof flooring.

Just don't drop stuff as it will smash.

There are patterned ones as well but you will have to trowel rather than mop your kebab off the floor.

https://www.ketley-brick.co.uk/patterned_pavers.html293778737_StaffordshireBlueClayPaversfromKetleyBrick.jpg.f03c0ae16b5f703c3d2ec1070c2f0bab.jpg

https://www.ketley-brick.co.uk/patterned_pavers.html

My wall was burgled last year and they stole its Staffordshire blue ridge tiles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats under it (other than the ex)?

Sanded, sealed wax floorboards can look the biz and easy to keep clean.

The pennies looks more of a dosbods solution mind but for authenticity you can only use 2p's that you found on the high street so it might take some time to lay..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.