DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Boilers in bedrooms

sarahbell

Good enough for a rental innit? Chuck a few families of young scumbag “hardworking” professionals in em on a teaser rate.. wait until their offspring have found a school then BANG! up go the rents on em 

8 hours ago, sarahbell said:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79505291.html

Picture 8,
horrid. just horrid.

I don't like the front of the house either.

I don't see the problem.

Same price, my neck of the woods.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59276259.html#

You are just being over fussy. 😁😁

Move that house to my road and it would be 700k. I would buy it in a heartbeat at that price. Odd place to put a boiler, but box it in and use it as a guest bedroom 😂

longtomsilver
13 hours ago, Gloommonger said:

Move that house to my road and it would be 700k. I would buy it in a heartbeat at that price. Odd place to put a boiler, but box it in and use it as a guest bedroom 😂

For the MIL (mother-in-law) 😂

Funnily enough travelling through Salisbury today and noticed a terrace with very similar square jutty out bay window, looked dreadful. Whoever came up with and gave planning permission to that road system through Salisbury needs shooting too. 

On 17/02/2019 at 14:49, sarahbell said:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-79505291.html

Picture 8,
horrid. just horrid.

I don't like the front of the house either.

It's got the wow factor - in a 'wow thats hideous' way.

I don't think I have ever seen such an ugly house, with such a horrible choice of furniture and decoration.

The outside - uneven and lopsided. Dont even start on the sticking out wooden bit. Sat dish on a stick. Mismatch of windows.  I love bay windows but that one looks so wrong.

Pic 2 - that fireplace, well thats just so space odyssey - https://imgur.com/gallery/qI1EEvz

Pic 3 - what do they call that thing with the fancy plaster work on the walls? And the colours as well, thats a throwback to the 80s.

Pic 4 - the kitchen kinda looks ok

Pic 6 - the tiled splashback looks wrong, mosiacs would have been better. The tiling up to the exractor looks naff

Pic 10 - Really? I mean really? Going to sleep with a combi boiler 2 inches from your head? A good nights sleep for sure when it leaks CO.

Pic 11 - that bathtub saves the day! Not.....

I feel rather bad for totally ripping into what is someones dream home. Each to their own.

5 minutes ago, Wig said:

My mutha fcking colleague announced today she’s looking to get a buy to let for her pension 

top called 

My colleague manages to overpay 50% for his rental and because their rent is so high, they decided to buy now instead (South East, top of the largest ever bubble)

Bobthebuilder
1 hour ago, Harley said:

Forever, if the CO gets you!

Not only is it a shit job but a shit boiler an all.

If i had a boiler in me bedroom it would have to be a better model than that.

27 minutes ago, Bobthebuilder said:

Not only is it a shit job but a shit boiler an all.

If i had a boiler in me bedroom it would have to be a better model than that.

I believe this is Ideal ISAR HE.  I would also not settle for anything less than Bosch in my bedroom.

Not the end of the world Parents house has always had a boiler in the 2nd bedroom. It is boxed in with a door though.

Turn the bed the other way around and you won't get to listen to the boiler.

Untitled.jpg.870f2e27e0fb8870bd31c4a0b1952c79.jpg

11 hours ago, 201p said:

Not the end of the world Parents house has always had a boiler in the 2nd bedroom. It is boxed in with a door though.

Turn the bed the other way around and you won't get to listen to the boiler.

Untitled.jpg.870f2e27e0fb8870bd31c4a0b1952c79.jpg

It's gt to be a former bathroom:

- pull-chord at the entrance

- window smaller than in the actual bathroom

Archived