• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

How do you know if someone is Vegan?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46024087

The editor of Waitrose Food magazine certainly didn't mince his words when he was sent an idea aimed at vegans.

Freelance journalist Selene Nelson emailed William Sitwell to propose a series of features on plant-based recipes, but he replied: "How about a series on killing vegans, one by one?"

He expanded: "Ways to trap them?" How to interrogate them properly? Expose their hypocrisy? Force-feed them meat? Make them eat and drink red wine?"

Waitrose said he "has gone too far".

xD

30 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Vegans practice extremist vegetarianism and is a form of religious cult that can lead to propaganda related outrages, a form of food fascism.

Its probably a good way to diet, too. I wouldnt want to eat either if all I could eat was damn rabbit food. 

Lol he must be a far alt right. Far, far far far far far far alt right.

"I apologise profusely to anyone who has been offended or upset by this."

I sometimes do wonder, now that we have had ten years of intense offence where people read the news. Surely someone who is working in PR (effectively) is much more careful with words spoken or in print in 2018.

WHERE HAVE THESE PEOPLE BEEN?!!!!!

I wonder if there is something more exclusive than Veganism though? Perhaps there are people that ONLY consume water. (do not try it at home).

I did a search and these groups do not exist.

What shall we call people that only consume water?

----

Waternamism

Watergalists

H20puresim

----

There will be a day where the Watergalists will impose their ideologies onto the Vegans. Rise and slay these non believers!

3 minutes ago, 201p said:

I wonder if there is something more exclusive than Veganism though? Perhaps there are people that ONLY consume water. (do not try it at home).

----

Waternamism

Watergalists

H20puresim

----

There will be a day where the Watergalists will impose their ideologies onto the Vegans. Rise and slay these non believers!

These guys come close

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruitarianism

Breatharians!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inedia

Inedia (Latin for "fasting") or breatharianism /brɛθˈɛəriənɪzəm/ is the belief that it is possible for a person to live without consuming food. Breatharians claim that food, and in some cases water, are not necessary for survival, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana, the vital life force in Hinduism. According to Ayurveda, sunlight is one of the main sources of prana, and some practitioners believe that it is possible for a person to survive on sunlight alone. The terms breatharianism or inedia may also refer to this philosophy when it is practiced as a lifestyle in place of the usual diet.

6 minutes ago, Lone Lurker said:

it is possible for a person to survive on sunlight alone. 

How evil of them to take precious sunlight. Useless sunlight eaters.

I survive on

-NO FOOD

-NO AIR

-NO WATER

- NO LIGHT

-NO WARMTH

Only in total cold and darkness! 

Join us with brother Adrian (limited time offer £4999) for total spiritual enlightenment.

Kliffom!

Edited by 201p

33 minutes ago, 201p said:

Lol he must be a far alt right. Far, far far far far far far alt right.

"I apologise profusely to anyone who has been offended or upset by this."

I sometimes do wonder, now that we have had ten years of intense offence where people read the news. Surely someone who is working in PR (effectively) is much more careful with words spoken or in print in 2018.

WHERE HAVE THESE PEOPLE BEEN?!!!!!

And yet still people forget and make jokes like we used to when we were free of this tyranny.

23 minutes ago, 201p said:

How evil of them to take precious sunlight. Useless sunlight eaters.

I survive on

-NO FOOD

-NO AIR

-NO WATER

- NO LIGHT

-NO WARMTH

Only in total cold and darkness! 

Join us with brother Adrian (limited time offer £4999) for total spiritual enlightenment.

Kliffom!

Even plants use air, light and water

1 hour ago, 201p said:

----

Waternamism

Watergalists

H20puresim

----

Carnivore Diet?

*runs*

11 hours ago, One percent said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46024087

The editor of Waitrose Food magazine certainly didn't mince his words when he was sent an idea aimed at vegans.

Freelance journalist Selene Nelson emailed William Sitwell to propose a series of features on plant-based recipes, but he replied: "How about a series on killing vegans, one by one?"

He expanded: "Ways to trap them?" How to interrogate them properly? Expose their hypocrisy? Force-feed them meat? Make them eat and drink red wine?"

Waitrose said he "has gone too far".

xD

I'm actually really surprised this happened in this day and age.

I would have thought that someone who works for Waitrose would be uber-woke (Waitrose being the So-Called BBC of the supermarkets) and that saying anything remotely a) hostile and b) anti-vegan by a man towards a woman is probably the absolute kiss of death in an SJW, identity politics, "white, male meat-eaters are satan" orientated world.

3 hours ago, 201p said:

Probably nobody has survived past the first 30 days holy rite of passage.

1 hour ago, spunko said:

Carnivore Diet?

*runs*

Worse than HITLER.

Edited by 201p

13 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Vegans practice extremist vegetarianism and is a form of religious cult that can lead to propaganda related outrages, a form of food fascism.

Don't think you can get much more vegan than chewing grass :/