• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sugarlips

Killer sex bots

Sounds like a modern day Vagina Dentata myth.

For thousands of years, the world over, countless cultures have had myths involving toothed vaginas or demons with sharp teeth living inside vaginas that would bite off cocks inserted within.

Fascinating how this myth is so common and so widespread. Something that humans must have had for tens of thousands of years. Why? As a means of controlling which males have sex with the females - to scare off younger males.

I can recall such stories circulating in my school when I was a young lad. So go buy your sex robot folks and worry not about her killing you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/broadly.vice.com/amp/en_us/article/payq79/pussy-bites-back-vagina-dentata-myths-from-around-the-world

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina_dentata

21 hours ago, Sugarlips said:

Crikey, still a better way to go than being run over by white van man or choking on a ham sandwich.

I have a feeling the scare mongering may not work as planned on this occasion

https://themindunleashed.com/2019/02/hackers-sex-robots-killing-machines.html

Hacking a “fly-by-wire” car is going to be 1000 times as effective as a way for hackers to target someone.

Why would you want internet connectivity in a sexbot in the first place? It seems like there is no benefit except for potential blackmailers at your expense!

3 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

Hacking a “fly-by-wire” car is going to be 1000 times as effective as a way for hackers to target someone.

Why would you want internet connectivity in a sexbot in the first place? It seems like there is no benefit except for potential blackmailers at your expense!

Google wants to know your most used sex positions. Technically, legally, monitoring you for crimes in certain countries or US states.

24 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

When the sexbots get really sophisticated and numerous I suppose they could be sharing information and suggestions between themselves about how best to please their “owners”? A bit like Cosmopolitan used to do for women in the 80s and 90s. :D

And don’t most of these AI robots that “converse” with humans require an internet connection?

So in the event that science does create a robotic woman, who you can't tell from the real thing, who's stunningly attractive and willing to fulfill every sexual perversion I have at a moment's notice.....you're saying there's a chance it might kill me...

....I'll take my chances ;) :x