• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Out your Labour MP as a Posh Twat

I’ve been out for a beer with that naughty Tory for uttoxeter snd burton that was sexting them young barmaids for naughty pics ironicly both our girlfriends at the time were both wearing stockings and suspenders I know because I hoisted my girlfriends skirt up to show him he was most impressed we lamented the end of the 80s when beasicly it was compulsory attire for young women I’m not surprised he got caught      Anyway he must be posh if he ain’t happy with Tesco leggings

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By whitevanman
      As the title says.
      I consider myself a middle class fallen into the working class. Parents moved in opposite class directions but ended up solid middle class. Most of my family stayed middle class. I went to a red brick uni but got out and now work with my hands. I am the black sheep.

Interesting vid on English class system
      Maybe we need a poll

Edit by spunko: I have added a poll, definitions here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_class_in_the_United_Kingdom
    • By spunko
      Race for no-deal Brexit: Drivers must buy new £5.50 licences to drive in EU, passports will need replacing... and Brussels will no longer tell us about ASTEROID threats
      'No deal' Brexit could be as bad as the 2008 financial crash and may wipe a THIRD off house prices, Bank of England governor Mark Carney warns the cabinet
      Eurostar trains will be STOPPED at the border and planes grounded in a no deal Brexit, French minister warns
      Rees-Mogg's hard Brexit group is being probed over a secret bank account: Commons watchdog concerned Tory set is 'misusing public funds' to support its campaign to crush May's Chequers plan

These are just some of the headlines today. I wondered what was going on and then I realised that Paul Dacre had retired and been replaced with Geordie Grieg, arch Remoaner formerly editor of Mail On Sunday. I stopped reading MoS because of the overly negative whingefest it became, now I need to find another source of my news. Anyone got any decent suggestions for right-of-centre news that isn't heavily filtered, aside from Breitbart?

• By Chewing Grass
      David Lidington MP, 3 May 2018
      Cliam:- 'We have more households because of social change and people living longer for any given level of population than we had a generation ago.'
      Conclusion:-  Misleading as Immigration has been the largest driver of the increasing population, according to the Office for National Statistics. Taking a generation as 25 years then life expectancy for some has risen by 3 years since 1990 but has probably levelled off.
      https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/lifeexpectancies/articles/howhaslifeexpectancychangedovertime/2015-09-09
      https://fullfact.org/health/increasing-population-households/
      The simple fact is that MPs do not have the balls to tell the truth when it comes to the I word.