• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sugarlips

Icke banned from Oz, tin foil hatters beware..

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/government-bans-conspiracy-theorist-david-icke-ahead-of-planned-australian-tour-20190220-p50z2n.html

..clearly he must know something for the Oz govt to consider him a threat?

I’ve never seen him live but I was fortunate enough to meet David by complete chance couple of years back and he seemed like a really top bloke.

So either I’m more mental than I realised or tptb really are losing the plot 👀

I would have thought that icke would be a useful tool for TPTB. Makes a lot of sense a lot of the time then mixes it in with a load of nonsense. 

One of the biggest weapons used against truth is to lump conspiracy theories like 9/11 and gulf of tonkin in with flat earthers and lizard people. Tar them all with the same nutter brush.

Icke fits perfectly into that.

Maybe the truthful parts are getting a bit too much exposure. 

2 minutes ago, maynardgravy said:

I would have thought that icke would be a useful tool for TPTB. Makes a lot of sense a lot of the time then mixes it in with a load of nonsense. 

One of the biggest weapons used against truth is to lump conspiracy theories like 9/11 and gulf of tonkin in with flat earthers and lizard people. Tar them all with the same nutter brush.

Icke fits perfectly into that.

Maybe the truthful parts are getting a bit too much exposure. 

It could just be the Australian government doing what it does. They have no idea what liberty is and have fallen even further than we have down the totalitarian liberal-fascist rabbit hole. 

There are two Ickes - the Wogan 1 Icke and the Wogan 2 Icke. The second interview didn't end as planned for old Terry.

For what it's worth I think David may live on the edge of sanity. Maybe that's what makes him interesting, but few people could have come out the other end of what he had to endure.

4 hours ago, Sugarlips said:

I’ve never seen him live but I was fortunate enough to meet David by complete chance couple of years back and he seemed like a really top bloke.

I have, back in the mid 90s. He was OK in parts, but he was promoting this utter fucking cringe fest of a psychic healer. Honestly, if Ricky Gervais has written it as a spoof it really couldn’t have been more embarrassing to be a witness to. He supposedly channelled a Roman doctor, but it was painfully obvious the only research this charlatan had done on Roman culture was watch the Life of Brian and read the ladybird book of Romans. Unbelievably bad.

I was crying with laughter in all the wrong bits, and asked some awkward questions at the end: how/why would the dead spirit of a Roman refer to the year of his birth by Gregorian calendar year (and BC too) rather than consular year? What was the actual consular year? Did he even know what a consular year, the standard Roman reference, refers to?

I thought they were going to ask me to leave, but they flipped to pretending I didn’t exist.

Edited by Hail the Tripod

1 hour ago, maynardgravy said:

One of the biggest weapons used against truth is to lump conspiracy theories like 9/11 and gulf of tonkin in with flat earthers and lizard people.

I don't mind the flat Earthers. They seem like thoughtful types with a few valid questions, and they don't tend to get ranty or confrontational.

This video, however, takes a surprising turn from the nature of reality to Sharia in northern English towns, with some Fimbleistic conclusions (from 1hr 6mins).

1 hour ago, eight said:

I don't mind the flat Earthers. They seem like thoughtful types with a few valid questions, and they don't tend to get ranty or confrontational.

This video, however, takes a surprising turn from the nature of reality to Sharia in northern English towns, with some Fimbleistic conclusions (from 1hr 6mins).

Fimbleistic!

xD

Edited by Carl Fimble
Adding the wee smiley, to denote amusement and approval

2 hours ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Mr Icke doesnt come across as a loon there at all, indeed a lot of what he says certainly chimes with me.

If there really is a secret group of people who hold the real power and pull the strings of the puppets on the world stage (and I think there probably is), it would explain a lot. For example why western governments are pursuing the policies of mass immigration & population replacement. It also explains the universal establishment & MSM bias against Trump, Brexit, Visegrad nations in Europe. 

I also think if he were just a loon, the authorities (in Australia) would happily let him get on with it. The fact that they have banned him is highly significant, as alluded to by the OP.

Except it's not a secret!

A small number of obscenely rich and powerful individuals (the Neoliberal Thought Collective) controls the entire wealth of the world and acts at all times to further their own interests while disadvantaging the rest of humanity.

wealth-inequality.jpg&f=1

4 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

There are two Ickes - the Wogan 1 Icke and the Wogan 2 Icke. The second interview didn't end as planned for old Terry.

For what it's worth I think David may live on the edge of sanity. Maybe that's what makes him interesting, but few people could have come out the other end of what he had to endure.

I expect that Icke must have been sustained over the years by his time in the MSM including the So-Called BBC and seeing all the day to day fakery in all their output.

The Australian ban just massively increases his credibility.

If aliens from outer space don't run things then the people who do make a good imitation.

Edited by twocents

4 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

I  read some of the New American Century report back in early 2000s. As Icke says, it was a neocon blue print for US global domination for the next 100 years. Many very powerful US politicians were very open about their involvment in the project. The website dosn't appear to exist today, but at the time it was a free downlaod for anyone to read, not a secret at all. Yet 99.9% of the population when told of it, dismissed it as a tinfoil hat conspiracy.

this link documents it, link to the original new amercan century site is broken.

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/pnac.htm

Edited by snaga

I havent read any of Icke's stuff but on the strength of that interview, and the few others I have seen, I think he is worthy of respect just for his conviction in his beliefs, and he doesn't come across to me as a raving 'nutter' or someone we should be ridiculing. Maybe I dont have the whole picture... but I daresay the establishment have done their best to make sure he is not taken seriously.

That was a cheap shot from Wogan at the end introducing his next guest with "You'd be mad to miss it". As Icke said: we have out-sheeped the sheep by using ridicule to keep eachother in our little boxes. Nice one! Experienced that all my life...

24 minutes ago, snaga said:

I  read some of the New American Century report back in early 2000s. As Icke says, it was a neocon blue print for US global domination for the next 100 years. Many very powerful US politicians were very open about their involvment in the project. The website dosn't appear to exist today, but at the time it was a free downlaod for anyone to read, not a secret at all. Yet 99.9% of the population when told of it, dismissed it as a tinfoil hat conspiracy.

this link documents it, link to the original new amercan century site is broken.

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/pnac.htm

1) Increase an already enormous military budget at the expense of domestic social programs

2) Toppling of regimes resistant to our corporate interests  

3) Forcing democracy at the barrel of a gun in regions that have no history of the democratic process  

4) Replacing the UN’s role of preserving and extending international order 

and line their own pockets at the expense of everyone else in their own countries and around the world.

5 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

First time I've listened to David Icke. He's definitely correct in Quantum Physics terms. We're all a collection of atoms generating energy and the energy we generate affects those we come into contact with. 

Down the rabbit hole I go.

He does deserve respect. His first few books, at least, were well researched exposés of the history of elite control and their plans for a new world order. The problem for some is that he sees our reality through a metaphysical prism that necessitates the existence of non-human entities. The whole lizard thing is lazy shorthand for this complex worldview, imo. No need to get on board with him 100% on that (I don't), but would be the height of arrogance to dismiss the possibility that his at least partly correct about the multidimensional nature of reality. He's far from the only one who has asserted this.

5 hours ago, sleepwello'nights said:

First time I've listened to David Icke. He's definitely correct in Quantum Physics terms. We're all a collection of atoms generating energy and the energy we generate affects those we come into contact with. 

Down the rabbit hole I go.

The first time i listened to him was either match of the day or football focus :D

@Wight Flight attracts celebrities so hopefully he’ll meet DI when relocated and be able to offer us a personal assessment.

I would love a chat with DI simply because he’s interesting. He does make money from his talks, books etc but I don’t think he has a lavish lifestyle 

Personally I think DI went through a breakdown about his life situation and was exploited by the So-Called BBC but after some recovery, IMO, he was very correct in a lot of what he predicted. Hindsight from my perspective. I can’t relate to his lizard alien stuff at all though.

I hope your relocation plans are going reasonably well WF 🤞

^^^  David Icke's video.

How things have changed since Australian Germaine Greer was first allowed to enter Britain to express her disruptive and destructive opinion in the British MSM about men, women and feminism - and to continue to do that even as it went well beyond her original maybe reasonable if at the time controversial and inflammatory assessment. 

Of course in hindsight she was just expressing an opinion which suited TPTB's agenda so was never banned.

Edited by twocents

48 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

@Wight Flight attracts celebrities so hopefully he’ll meet DI when relocated and be able to offer us a personal assessment.

I would love a chat with DI simply because he’s interesting. He does make money from his talks, books etc but I don’t think he has a lavish lifestyle 

Personally I think DI went through a breakdown about his life situation and was exploited by the So-Called BBC but after some recovery, IMO, he was very correct in a lot of what he predicted. Hindsight from my perspective. I can’t relate to his lizard alien stuff at all though.

I hope your relocation plans are going reasonably well WF 🤞

I think he lives a mile or so from us. I will personally trawl all pubs and restaurants in the vicinity hoping for an Icke spot.

The things I am willing to put myself through in the name of research...

(Any chance of a grant?)