• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
swiss_democracy_for_all

Who wants the White Helmets housed near them?

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

FFS!

:) I’ll take that as a no from Swansea then! 

It is a bit complicated when you’ve been using one set of evil bastards on the ground to do your dirty work against other evil bastards, and you then lose the war. Bit nasty to leave them all to be killed by the winners, but I wouldn’t want them near me. I guess they’ll be far away from any of the government types behind this. 

Immigration minister Caroline Nokes told the Victoria Derbyshire programme the UK had "a really proud history of being a safe haven for refugees jihadis and ISIS".

Whether it's a safe haven for British people is increasingly up for question.

I guess the white helmets numbers will just have to be added to the 63 "tens of thousands" (630,000) of immigrants continuing to be let in every year by this government.

Edited by twocents

a really proud history of being a safe haven for refugees

Uhuh. And for 99% of the time, until the 1960s or so, that was because we were the first safe haven, not because we had the most generous welfare state. 

There hasnt been a legitimate 'refugee' to come to this country since shortly after WW2.

34 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

Britain has a proud history of housing every scumbag the world has produced, if Hitler were alive today we'd probably be offering him a council flat.

Vote Dave Bloke - Dave, please make Britain, Great again.

Nah..fuck it. It's Fucked

:Jumping:

Around 1880 - 1920 London was the go to sanctuary for every terrorist and anarchist in Europe.  Russia and Germany used to complain about it and I don't blame them.

It's not as though they were harmless as there was several bombs; Joseph Conrad's The Secret Agent captures the period well.

Why we have been a welcoming soft touch for the most evil people in the world for nearly 150 years escapes me.

25 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Criticising The White Helmets is anti-Semitism.

I have recently gained the notion that the Israelis and their global representatives want to shift the definition of anti-semitism so that it covers anything short of cheerleading more West Bank settlements and the extermination of the Palestinians.

Basically it now seems to be disagreeing with anything that an Israeli or a Jewish individual says or does.  But in my world no-one gets carte blanche. They, like the Saudis, can fuck right off with their interference in other countries via corrupt politicians. 

2 hours ago, Dave Bloke said:

Britain has a proud history of housing every scumbag the world has produced, if Hitler were alive today we'd probably be offering him a council flat.

So, I am literally worse than Hitler, as I was refused residency in 2010 having failed the Habitual Residency Test of the U.K.

Yet some people question my extreme anger towards my birth country and the only country I was a citizen of prior to my acquiring Khmer citizenship recently.

33 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

The whole anti-Semite thing has confused me mightily, especially the fuss in Parliament.

I couldn't give the most microscopic of fucks about Isreal, Jews or Palestine and I've got no idea why the country seems to have such a hard-on about creating some kind of movement about something that doesn't concern us in the slightest.

#mejew?  

I shall mansplain.

Once upon a time a load of naive leftie politicians cuddled up to their Muslim constituents in order to win their votes. Fast forward 20 years and that tiny Muslim minority has now/will shortly become a majority in that constituency. This doesn't bode well for Jews living nearby as most of the Muslims despise them and want them dead. So the naive lefties are in a predicament - do they side with their backward Muslim constituents and remain in power, or do they fall on their sword and admit they made a mistake by cuddling up to savages.

I just noticed Owen Jones shared this on Twitter among his Momentum comrades. A guide to not being anti-Semitic - remember: don't call a Jew a demon. Always look for these signs and if you find yourself doing them, then STOP.

wtf.jpg

Someone get the men in white coats.

59 minutes ago, spunko said:

I just noticed Owen Jones shared this on Twitter among his Momentum comrades. A guide to not being anti-Semitic - remember: don't call a Jew a demon. Always look for these signs and if you find yourself doing them, then STOP.

wtf.jpg

Someone get the men in white coats.

That you have to point that out to people is shocking - wonder what the people who received that are like in terms of ethnicity or religion. That is a thin, thin line from the Nazi films and articles that basically used many phrases like that to dehumanise Jewish people amongst the Germans.

6 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I’m sure all they did was very strictly controlled and morally defensible. Our side are all nice. Always. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-47243867

Well its good to hear this while I had to pay 500 to get access for my wife who also pays full NI and getting Barlow Jnr a school place within a reasonable distance.  is looking more and more difficult

Caroline Nokes says the children of those resettled will be ensured school places and access to healthcare

3 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

So, I am literally worse than Hitler, as I was refused residency in 2010 having failed the Habitual Residency Test of the U.K.

Did you go out and get drunk the night before instead of staying in and revising?

28 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Well its good to hear this while I had to pay 500 to get access for my wife who also pays full NI and getting Barlow Jnr a school place within a reasonable distance.  is looking more and more difficult

Caroline Nokes says the children of those resettled will be ensured school places and access to healthcare

Good to see that in Animal Farm UK some people are more equal than others as it confirms the comparison Comrade Barlow.

6 hours ago, eight said:

Did you go out and get drunk the night before instead of staying in and revising?

Ironically, you are close to the truth. When I challenged the decision, the officials dealing with me were aghast that I answered the questions on the form honestly instead of lying to give the right answers as all the immigrants apparently do!

17 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Ironically, you are close to the truth. When I challenged the decision, the officials dealing with me were aghast that I answered the questions on the form honestly instead of lying to give the right answers as all the immigrants apparently do!

Indeed. Just like genuinely ill people in the uk tell the truth when being assessed for sick money after working and contributing for many years. Refused! Whereas the generational benefit seekers know how to play the system!

10 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Yet some people question my extreme anger towards my birth country and the only country I was a citizen of prior to my acquiring Khmer citizenship recently.

Ah, but would revoking your British citizenship have made you stateless? Cos I'm told that's illegal, even Jeremy Corbyn says so?

Is there more: why would your presence in the UK not been conducive to the public good? :ph34r:

Edited by sleepwello'nights
Trying to make a joke of the appalling way you were treated