• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Long time lurking

Is she packing

I think this is the first clickbait on DOSBODS O.o - not you, but infowars.

From a viewer perspective the most annoying thing about that video is the guy being on camera for the longest time - who wants to see his mug when he is talking about something we should be seeing, then the protein bar ad and then something which, for all I know, has been digitally altered to make fun of someone.

Infowars are not helping themselves with crud like this but I suspect they have a hard core of people who believe it.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

From a viewer perspective the most annoying thing about that video is the guy being on camera for the longest time - who wants to see his mug when he is talking about something we should be seeing, then the protein bar ad and then something which, for all I know, has been digitally altered to make fun of someone.

Infowars are not helping themselves with crud like this but I suspect they have a hard core of people who believe it.

That`s not digitally altered ,and it`s not the first video showing very similar if you care to look,and the protein bar was a piss take along with a plug

24 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

To be fair Infowars has always been shit. Only decent person involved with it is PJW. 

*runs* 

33 minutes ago, spunko said:

To be fair Infowars has always been shit. Only decent person involved with it is PJW. 

*runs* 

Find Infowars daft and uninteresting, and therefore have no idea who PJW is, but generally support your characterisation of it as shit.

10 minutes ago, Ina said:

According to a lot of conspiracy theorists the comedienne Joan Rivers was medically murdered for outing Michelle Obama as a tranny.

This rumour about Michelle has been going around for years though, same as the husbands birth certificate. I don't think Joan was murdered for it - she was an elderly woman who died following surgical complications.

1 minute ago, Dipsy said:

This rumour about Michelle has been going around for years though, same as the husbands birth certificate. I don't think Joan was murdered for it - she was an elderly woman who died following surgical complications.

9_9

OK, not something I was expecting to have to deal with today, but yes, seems pretty convincing to me, unless some sort of medical bag type thing.

Funny how you can deal with such things in a routine sort of way these days.

But then the world (or the media, etc at least) has gone mad.

Edited by Harley

22 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Looks like poor digital manipulation to me - especially in that above video with the still at the very start of the vid.

Especially with her left middle finger.