DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Santander shares

One percent

Ok, so I’ve got 100 shares - given to me on the floatation of whatever building society it was back then. 

Is it worth keeping them or should I sell?  Don’t think they are worth much tbh. 

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

Ok, so I’ve got 100 shares - given to me on the floatation of whatever building society it was back then. 

Is it worth keeping them or should I sell?  Don’t think they are worth much tbh. 

Are they with those retards that run Equiniti? 

55 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Are they with those retards that run Equiniti? 

Do you mean my shares?  If so, I think I can sell them directly through Santander. Not looked into it though 

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

Do you mean my shares?  If so, I think I can sell them directly through Santander. Not looked into it though 

That effectively means the Admin is Equiniti - good luck with that. 

I am currently having issues with them over my dads estate. He has about 4K in shares with them. 

They are not satisfied that the Kurt Barlow Snr (on the death cert) of 666 Pentagon Star Lane, born on the 6th june 1666 in stoke Newington is the same Kurt Lucifer Barlow Snr of 666 Pentagon Star Lane, born on the 6th june 1666 in stoke Newington that is the owner of the shares

I have advised that this is simply down to the Coroner omitting my Fathers middle name from the death certificate. Sent lods of additional proof. At this stage is simply to get a valuation at the date of death. Stupid really as this can be ascertained easily on the internet. 

Just now, Kurt Barlow said:

I am currently having issues with them over my dads estate. He has about 4K in shares with them. 

They are not satisfied that the Kurt Barlow Snr (on the death cert) of 666 Pentagon Star Lane, born on the 6th june 1666 in stoke Newington is the same Kurt Lucifer Barlow Snr of 666 Pentagon Star Lane, born on the 6th june 1666 in stoke Newington that is the owner of the shares

I have advised that this is simply down to the Coroner omitting my Fathers name from the death certificate. Sent lods of additional proof. At this stage is simply to get a valuation at the date of death. Stupid really as this can be ascertained easily on the internet. 

Ta. Very much. o.O xD

20 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

I have advised that this is simply down to the Coroner omitting my Fathers middle name from the death certificate. Sent lods of additional proof. At this stage is simply to get a valuation at the date of death. Stupid really as this can be ascertained easily on the internet. 

Equiniti are cunts to deal with.

21 hours ago, Ponty Mython said:

Equiniti are cunts to deal with.

Got 3 letters from them this morning further holding up the probate. The Grade A Cuntery continues. 

I have gone through my Dads paperwork and saved all the Equiniti business reply envelopes which is over 100*. When I have finished dealing with them I shall post all their rubbish back to them in the envelopes. If I had the time I would fill them out with subtle nonsense to waste as much of their time as possible. 

* Another positive point is that while costing them money it will give a postie a job. 

Archived