• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Van Lady

Coffins to send you off in

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/356713/fancy-a-funeral-with-a-twist-this-edinburgh-firm-will-offer-you-a-coffin-shaped-like-nessie-an-irn-bru-can-or-a-buckfast-bottle/

Last year I passed the shop in the story and at the time they had a Royal Stewart coffin in the window and I thought it was cool! I always wear at least one item of either Royal Stewart or Blackwatch Tartan along with black/dark grey clothing due to being quirky or an OCD arsehole depending on one’s view!

The article reports that many people think the shop is in bad taste. Huh! Typical denial of death IMO. I did xD at this from the article.....

“Jason said: "A lot of storefronts look dark and dingy but we want to look light and welcoming.”........

Quite a few quirky coffins in the article. I liked the one in the picture below but mine would have to be a pouch of rolling tobacco.

A0DA083B-67AB-4A7C-84E4-6E6D779747E7.jpeg

8 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I'd quite like to be set adrift in the North Sea and have archers fire flaming arrows into the boat. My wife said no way, so I've said I'll settle for being cast adrift on the tees in a rubber dinghy doused in petrol.

Please don't fire naked flames near the Tees; everything from Middleton St. George to Redcar will go up.

19 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I'd quite like to be set adrift in the North Sea and have archers fire flaming arrows into the boat. My wife said no way, so I've said I'll settle for being cast adrift on the tees in a rubber dinghy doused in petrol.

You need to like wearing dresses and have a brother who shags romanians and letter boxed gobbed weather girls.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/7162015.goths-arrange-viking-send-off-for-mps-brother/

On 23/02/2019 at 18:21, Van Lady said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/356713/fancy-a-funeral-with-a-twist-this-edinburgh-firm-will-offer-you-a-coffin-shaped-like-nessie-an-irn-bru-can-or-a-buckfast-bottle/

Last year I passed the shop in the story and at the time they had a Royal Stewart coffin in the window and I thought it was cool! I always wear at least one item of either Royal Stewart or Blackwatch Tartan along with black/dark grey clothing due to being quirky or an OCD arsehole depending on one’s view!

The article reports that many people think the shop is in bad taste. Huh! Typical denial of death IMO. I did xD at this from the article.....

“Jason said: "A lot of storefronts look dark and dingy but we want to look light and welcoming.”........

Quite a few quirky coffins in the article. I liked the one in the picture below but mine would have to be a pouch of rolling tobacco.

A0DA083B-67AB-4A7C-84E4-6E6D779747E7.jpeg

The kid ones always make me cry - tiny caskets with unicorns, spiderman and whatnot.

I burst into tears everytime.

19 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

There is a danger you'll be rescued by one of George Soros' SJW ships.

9 minutes ago, spygirl said:

You need to like wearing dresses and have a brother who shags romanians and letter boxed gobbed weather girls.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/7162015.goths-arrange-viking-send-off-for-mps-brother/

The kid ones always make me cry - tiny caskets with unicorns, spiderman and whatnot.

I burst into tears everytime.

Oh don’t remind me. My worst memory regarding <10 year old kids was many years ago when the local high street was lined with folk supporting the parents of three young lads who drowned in the local river. Three hearses with tiny white coffins and each with personal meaning mementos. Utterly heartbreaking. Surely must must be the worst life experience to lose a child. I know a handful of folk who have had that happen to them and their lives are forever blighted.

Very very occasionally I do walk around the local cemetery and find it truly heartbreaking to see the adorned graves of young children. Makes me cry.