• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Woman who claims group of 12-15 men followed her and kicked her car 'thought she was going to die'

This is interesting. West Cross is almost Mumbles! Mere yards away.

Mix of well to do expensive housing and well to do council housing. The council house owners won the lottery when they got the right to buy.

Very similar to the area I live in just a mile or so further away. In my area, as I have pointed out in the past, as older people have died off in the council housing they appear to be being replaced by 'Asian' families who appear to be migrants. It has become very noticeable and rapid in my area but it had not crossed my mind whether the same might be happening in the area of West Cross. Gosh, it is almost Mumbles! 

Then this happened. I will let you read it for yourselves. Believe me, any kind of trouble in this area is akin to finding hen's teeth.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/woman-who-claims-group-12-15888205

Terrifying; especially in what you describe as good area so you wouldn't think to worry about taking any precautions.

Good for the South Wales Police for not doing the usual and failing to a describe a suspect unless they're white.

A spokesman for South Wales Police said: "Police in Swansea are investigating an incident in the West Cross area which was reported at around 7.20pm last night.

"A female dog walker was returning to her car when she was startled by a group of Asian youths. As she got into her car and drove away from the scene the group began to approach her.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

Terrifying; especially in what you describe as good area so you wouldn't think to worry about taking any precautions.

Good for the South Wales Police for not doing the usual and failing to a describe a suspect unless they're white.

Clearly she will be found to have been making the whole thing up.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I am amazed that the local paper actually reported it 

12 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Where's Hope not Hate when you need 'em?

Probably hunting down white female dog-owning Islamaphobes. And who could blame them!?

Why did the Police call them Asian youths when she stated they were men, and I doubt she referred to their ethnicity as Asian:

"While in the park, I was throwing a ball with my dog and playing. A group of around 12-15 men, about 30 years old approximately, started walking towards me.”

This is an Asian youth:

4 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This is interesting. West Cross is almost Mumbles! Mere yards away.

Mix of well to do expensive housing and well to do council housing. The council house owners won the lottery when they got the right to buy.

Very similar to the area I live in just a mile or so further away. In my area, as I have pointed out in the past, as older people have died off in the council housing they appear to be being replaced by 'Asian' families who appear to be migrants. It has become very noticeable and rapid in my area but it had not crossed my mind whether the same might be happening in the area of West Cross. Gosh, it is almost Mumbles! 

Then this happened. I will let you read it for yourselves. Believe me, any kind of trouble in this area is akin to finding hen's teeth.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/woman-who-claims-group-12-15888205

Sunset in Swansea is at 17.50. But at 19.00 she was

While in the park, I was throwing a ball with my dog and playing. A group of around 12-15 men, about 30 years old approximately, started walking towards me.

Is that realistic ?

Not saying it didn't happen, but surely it was too dark to throw a ball for a dog at 19.00?

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

Sunset in Swansea is at 17.50. But at 19.00 she was

Is that realistic ?

Not saying it didn't happen, but surely it was too dark to throw a ball for a dog at 19.00?

Still light enough to do that in Cornwall today; so probably ok in Swansea.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Still light enough to do that in Cornwall today; so probably ok in Swansea.

Yep. Evenings very light here already. Just earlier I tried to get into my local botanical gardens as it was so light I just assumed we were on summer opening times. It was locked. Then remembered that it is February.

2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I should get out more xD

I watched sunset tonight but didn't pay much attention to light levels afterwards

I wasn't out, I was sat on the settee; I have a big picture window looking over the estuary and fields :) which I still appreciate.

4 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I wasn't out, I was sat on the settee; I have a big picture window looking over the estuary and fields :) which I still appreciate.

Ahh, I was out. Watching about 50 dolphins and 100 gannets. Dolphins were leaping out of the water like missiles.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Is there some dolphin / gannet war going on? Or are they allies against the crab people?

I think they were all going after Joey

Edited by Hopeful