• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

onlyme

Office Space

This brought a wry smile to my face, does it resonate heavily with anyone else? Kind of cruel how in retrospect you realise the background to the world of work dynamics at a personal level.

5 minutes ago, DTMark said:

I'll watch it later, thanks.

Office Space is the second-best film ever made. Just so, so funny.

"I *have* the memo"

"Good things can happen. Just look at me!"

I've not watched it - yet, bit of a spoiler seeing the vid but still has whetted the appetite.

What's your favourite?

1 hour ago, onlyme said:

This brought a wry smile to my face, does it resonate heavily with anyone else? Kind of cruel how in retrospect you realise the background to the world of work dynamics at a personal level.

Excellent- the video you posted and the film itself.  Definitely in my top ten favourite films. 

1 hour ago, onlyme said:

I've not watched it - yet, bit of a spoiler seeing the vid but still has whetted the appetite.

What's your favourite?

You're in for a treat. "Corporate accounts payable, Nina speaking.. Just a moment.." It is genius. I can more or less recite the film word-for-word.

Fight Club

8 hours ago, onlyme said:

I'd forgotten about it the film.  Watched it again.  Certainly took me back to the 1990's and its evolution to the present day.  Will now watch the doc with ease!