• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Class

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6757313/Drunk-mother-two-tried-smoke-four-cigarettes-Ryanair-flight.html

Drunk mother-of-two, 40, who told a flight attendant to f*** off, swigged duty free vodka and tried to smoke FOUR cigarettes on a Ryanair flight from Poland is spared jail

10m EUers -+2m.

Flew fron Donny to Bristol ffs.

Workski -> Chavski -> Scumski.

Under 10 years.

Maybe I'm getting soft but jail would seem a bit OTT.  At least she turned up when required!  Best to give up the smoking though!

Oh, and the "eff off" means she's managed to assimulate herself into the British chav culture well!

But drinking duty free rather than paying the on board price is unforgivable!

Edited by Harley

13 minutes ago, Harley said:

Maybe I'm getting soft but jail would seem a bit OTT.  At least she turned up when required!  Best to give up the smoking though!

Oh, and the "eff off" means she's managed to assimulate herself into the British chav culture well!

But drinking duty free rather than paying the on board price is unforgivable!

Internal flight!

Edited by spygirl

Ryanair can fuck off. I don't support fat chavs spending their benis on cheap flights but as it's Ryanair I'll give her a pass and crowdfund her bail if any. 

3 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Ryanair can fuck off. I don't support fat chavs spending their benis on cheap flights but as it's Ryanair I'll give her a pass and crowdfund her bail if any. 

I did a flight from Leeds Bradford to the south coast a few months ago.  On a little prop plane. It was wonderful. Very civilised and half the price of the train. 

12 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Internal flight!

Eh?

"She had also been drinking vodka on service from Poland to Bristol"

"Duty free"

"Edyta Skubala, 40, was caught trying to light up on the service from Poznan, Poland, to Bristol when the cabin crew was alerted by 'someone screaming' an hour into the flight".

Edited by Harley

2 minutes ago, Harley said:

Eh?

"Duty free"

"Edyta Skubala, 40, was caught trying to light up on the service from Poznan, Poland, to Bristol when the cabin crew was alerted by 'someone screaming' an hour into the flight".

Can’t have been from Poland either if it was duty free. It’s got to be from outside the EU. 

Superb British reporting at its very best again 

3 minutes ago, Harley said:

Eh?

"Duty free"

Oops. My mistake.

Though why sipomeone living in donny would fly back to brizzle - i dont believe the looking for a job bit.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Can’t have been from Poland either if it was duty free. It’s got to be from outside the EU. 

Superb British reporting at its very best again 

Maybe we've already left the EU and no-one has told us!

I quite like the Polish, but it has to be said that they do know how to drink...  

[as to the 'wasn't used to the strength of the vodka' -- she'll have been weaned off her mother's milk using vodka]

I bet she'll be the most productive person doing community service ever.

[as to the 'duty free' -- I continue to be amazed as to how 'duty free' still exists where there can't actually be duty free...  Airports even have two prices on the booze (etc) depending on whether you're flying within EU, so they're barely hiding it. ]

Edited by dgul

19 minutes ago, dgul said:

'duty free

I think they must have trademarked the words or some other backdoor trick. It's certainly not profit free.

I always find their stuff is priced just below "really good deal supermarket price"  in the market they think travelers will be living in. 

6 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Was hoping this was to be a thread about a classic 80s film with Andrew McArthy and Anne Bancroft.

Sorry guv, down the corridor, second door on the right!

Edited by Harley

7 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I think they must have trademarked the words or some other backdoor trick. It's certainly not profit free.

I always find their stuff is priced just below "really good deal supermarket price"  in the market they think travelers will be living in. 

The funny thing is that booze in Poland doesn't seem to have any tax on it at all, based on the prices in supermarkets there.  The 'duty free' in the airports in Poland presumably doesn't have (much) duty either, but the prices are, as you suggest, aimed at the prices in the countries the planes are flying to.