• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
stokiescum

free sky

the girlfriend reckons i can now have free sky via some app that i can put on my phone or laptop,ive not looked into it to be fair has im quite happy logging onto her netflix account at mine and ive got kodi and hundreds of dvds.so no panic but it got me thinking how long till till tecnology actualy has a detrimental effect on the provider and they try and restrict the ability to do things like this.

3 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

the girlfriend reckons i can now have free sky via some app that i can put on my phone or laptop,ive not looked into it to be fair has im quite happy logging onto her netflix account at mine and ive got kodi and hundreds of dvds.so no panic but it got me thinking how long till till tecnology actualy has a detrimental effect on the provider and they try and restrict the ability to do things like this.

The working class are always ahead of scamming the middle class who create such things as Netflix etc 

Just now, Agent ZigZag said:

The working class are always ahead of scamming the middle class who create such things as Netflix etc 

well i think she can use it on 5 devices so its on my firestick and 2 tvs at her house and an ipad,so in theory she can let 1 more person use it on there tv.

2 minutes ago, Agent ZigZag said:

There you go. A stupid provider were people can take advantage of. 

stupidy is to be embraced,no different than selling computers that let us burn ie copy dvds.

16 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

They allow it. Ain't a scam. 

3 minutes ago, ccc said:

They allow it. Ain't a scam. 

i agree but in thoery 5 houses could have it on there main tv,that wont last netflix must be burning cash.like ive said not looked into the sky app yet.

5 minutes ago, Agent ZigZag said:

exactly

its not illegal i agree ,but i doubt they did it so multipal households could watch it.i bet they were thinking of a typical house hold may have 5 different devices to watch it on.

8 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

i agree but in thoery 5 houses could have it on there main tv,that wont last netflix must be burning cash.like ive said not looked into the sky app yet.

You talking bout sky go ? 

2 minutes ago, ccc said:

You talking bout sky go ? 

no idea what it is,not looked into it.but i use her netflix.i presume thats what it is .but im presuming sky are not has daft has netflix and will have restrictions in place.i could take the ipad to work and watch it all night on the ipad useing works wifi.