• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl

Macron - how long before wheels fall off

25 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

All of those videos are unavailable now, did you see them before they were removed? I ask because I suppose it is possible that someone is uploading and then removing vids of them taking their pet pooch for a walk, and then claiming the removed vids showed appalling police brutality. Not that I don't believe it, just playing devil's advocate.

They are still working but you need to copy the full address into the browser. Something evidently went wrong with formatting during copying.

10 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

They are still working but you need to copy the full address into the browser. Something evidently went wrong with formatting during copying.

Ah - thanks. Those are quite striking, but even more so the fact that that they are being suppressed. The jackboots are on and ready to trample by the looks of it.

7 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Why is no one talking about this? 
The police brutality coming out of France is fucking insane. 
In my 28 years of life i have never witnessed such a scene in ANY western nation. 

Police brutality is pretty routine in France. Around 100 GJs shot with rubber bullets since the start of the demos. Remember that the CRS is the direct descendant of the Milice which rounded up Jews for gassing in the second world war. It would be like the Gestapo still being in operation in Germany.

"Après la Libération, le 7 décembre 1944, les GMR furent dissous et une partie des effectifs fusionnée, après épuration, avec des éléments issus des FFI pour créer, le 8 décembre, les Compagnies républicaines de sécurité (CRS)"

3 hours ago, Dave Bloke said:

Police brutality is pretty routine in France. Around 100 GJs shot with rubber bullets since the start of the demos. Remember that the CRS is the direct descendant of the Milice which rounded up Jews for gassing in the second world war. It would be like the Gestapo still being in operation in Germany.

"Après la Libération, le 7 décembre 1944, les GMR furent dissous et une partie des effectifs fusionnée, après épuration, avec des éléments issus des FFI pour créer, le 8 décembre, les Compagnies républicaines de sécurité (CRS)"

According to some SJWs on twitter its all lies. Then when presented with the various news reports and videos - guess what, its all fake news.

The SJWs are really in support of Micron. Not sure if its because they see him as liberal (liberal my arse, he is authoritarian) or because they see the yellow vests as right wing (or both).

Unless its reported on in the Guardian they just don;t want to believe it. If it was anti Trump supporters being duffed up it would be a whole different scenario.

15 minutes ago, null; said:

According to some SJWs on twitter its all lies. Then when presented with the various news reports and videos - guess what, its all fake news.

The SJWs are really in support of Micron. Not sure if its because they see him as liberal (liberal my arse, he is authoritarian) or because they see the yellow vests as right wing (or both).

Unless its reported on in the Guardian they just don;t want to believe it. If it was anti Trump supporters being duffed up it would be a whole different scenario.

It amazes me how many of these SJWs who are far superior to us emotionally and intellectually believe that violence is absolutely a-ok as long as it's the "bad guys" getting the shit kicked out of them.

15 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

It amazes me how many of these SJWs who are far superior to us emotionally and intellectually believe that violence is absolutely a-ok as long as it's the "bad guys" getting the shit kicked out of them.

They really are disgusting, demented and depraved people. I am terrified what will happen if they ever get back into power.

1 hour ago, Stunley Andwin said:

They really are disgusting, demented and depraved people. I am terrified what will happen if they ever get back into power.

Our suffering probably won't last long and the knock at the door will come quickly enough.