• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl 🏆

Macron - how long before wheels fall off

Well, looks like the wheels are coming off already. Funny how this isn't being mentioned by the So-Called BBC 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/881505/France-turmoil-Macron-street-protests-mutiny-EU

Emmanuel Macron, who was lauded by the EU elite as the saviour of the European project, is struggling to maintain his grip on power just a few months into his reign.

This week the French President faced a mass revolt of 100 party members after they criticised his "broken promises and trust". 

Following this, furious protesters took to the streets yesterday afternoon in an anti-Macron rally for the fifth consecutive day. 

Anti-Macron protesters confronted dozens of police while marching on the Elysee Palace in Paris, with a number of banks and businesses vandalised.

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

Well, looks like the wheels are coming off already. Funny how this isn't being mentioned by the So-Called BBC 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/881505/France-turmoil-Macron-street-protests-mutiny-EU

Emmanuel Macron, who was lauded by the EU elite as the saviour of the European project, is struggling to maintain his grip on power just a few months into his reign.

This week the French President faced a mass revolt of 100 party members after they criticised his "broken promises and trust". 

Following this, furious protesters took to the streets yesterday afternoon in an anti-Macron rally for the fifth consecutive day. 

Anti-Macron protesters confronted dozens of police while marching on the Elysee Palace in Paris, with a number of banks and businesses vandalised.

Unwritten media law 101. No more than one news story is allowed to mention the Rothschilds at any one time.  

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Never liked Macron(but don't generally like lefties anyway).Another Heir to Blair.....plus with an odd domestic set up....

Edited by Zanu Bob

As an aside, so is Merkel. Rumours of a second German election. Lower Saxony is reported to no longer be willing to take in migrants.

Macron is probably top of the list of EU leaders to be assasinated by one of his own citizens. He is a pure style over substance flim flam man IMPO. He's just the sort of French leader that will get elements of his own establishment plotting against him.

37 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

As an aside, so is Merkel. Rumours of a second German election. Lower Saxony is reported to no longer be willing to take in migrants.

Macron is probably top of the list of EU leaders to be assasinated by one of his own citizens. He is a pure style over substance flim flam man IMPO. He's just the sort of French leader that will get elements of his own establishment plotting against him.

Excellent news......perhaps Europe is finally starting to stir.

10 hours ago, One percent said:

there was a flash demo against slavery in Libya yesterday, which, as is usual, degenerated into the usual violence but apart from that things are pretty calm. The unions tried to organized demonstrations against the labour reforms but no-one turned up. Opposition leader MĂ©lenchon is depressed because he can't rouse any rabbles either.

Macron's grip on power looks pretty firm to me. Everyone said Hollande would be gone in a few months and he had no trouble going the full term. A French president is pretty much impossible to get rid of.

36 minutes ago, davidg said:

there was a flash demo against slavery in Libya yesterday, which, as is usual, degenerated into the usual violence but apart from that things are pretty calm. The unions tried to organized demonstrations against the labour reforms but no-one turned up. Opposition leader MĂ©lenchon is depressed because he can't rouse any rabbles either.

Macron's grip on power looks pretty firm to me. Everyone said Hollande would be gone in a few months and he had no trouble going the full term. A French president is pretty much impossible to get rid of.

Bloody shame. I would like to all the treasonous politicians across Europe get ousted. He is one odious little man who I wouldn't trust to run a bath. 

10 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

As I understand it Merkel can't get a majority coalition because the FDP won't play ball.

The Merkel story is probably more important than the puff piece from the Express about Macron who are very hostile to anything EU anway

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-42047532

When the history books get written Merkel will probably be getting the blame for a lot of the problems about to engulf the EU.

Edited by Virgil Caine

On 6/30/2017 at 20:40, Chewing Grass said:

Nice little bit here explaining that Macron doesn't talk to journalists because his thought processes are too complex.

Explaining why he would not be speaking to reporters, an Elysee source told Le Monde that while the French president does not “balk” at the thought of talking to journalists, his “complex thought process” didn't lend itself to interviews with journalists.

Reminds me of Gordon Brown and his 'towering intellect' they were always going on about. 

27 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Reminds me of Gordon Brown and his 'towering intellect' they were always going on about. 

Im pretty sure the terms towering intellect and politician shouldnt appear in the same sentence.

1 hour ago, Virgil Caine said:

The Merkel story is probably more important than the puff piece from the Express about Macron who are very hostile to anything EU anway

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-europe-42047532

When the history books get written Merkel will probably be getting the blame for a lot of the problems about to engulf the EU.

all she gives a fk about is cheap labour for germany and useing the euro has a lower demomination duetsmark

3 hours ago, Virgil Caine said:

As I understand it Merkel can't get a majority coalition because the FDP won't play ball.

ON the news they said the FDP didn't want the families of the 2 million migrants who've pitched up in Germany being let in.

3 hours ago, Austin Allegro said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/31/gordon-brown-bankers-should-have-been-jailed-for-role-in-financial-crisis

' Accusing the Conservatives of being too soft on bankers since taking office in 2010, Brown says: “Little has changed since the promise in 2009 that we bring finance to heel. The banks that were deemed ‘too big to fail’ are now even bigger than they were. '

Err, Gorddy, that was you who put all he banks together. You know, the banks you encouraged to get bigger + bigger.

Macrons has been waving his political willy in front of Erdogans dirty kebab house.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/05/eu-must-end-hypocrisy-letting-turkey-think-can-become-full-member/

Macron quite rightly points out that Turkey joining the European Union as a fully-fledged member is "hypocrisy", according to President Emmanuel Macron of France, who added that progress on the application was not possible given human rights concerns.

Erdogan then says that "Turkey no longer needs to join the European Union but added that "we will not be the side which gives up" on accession talks."

So there, suck on that.....

Strangely Macron replies "I hope we can take up a peaceful dialogue that would allow us to build a relationship which is essential in my eyes, both for ourselves and for the region," he added.

Has the E.U. been threatened with war, have I missed something? Why would we hope to take up peaceful dialogue?

15 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Macrons has been waving his political willy in front of Erdogans dirty kebab house.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/05/eu-must-end-hypocrisy-letting-turkey-think-can-become-full-member/

Macron quite rightly points out that Turkey joining the European Union as a fully-fledged member is "hypocrisy", according to President Emmanuel Macron of France, who added that progress on the application was not possible given human rights concerns.

Erdogan then says that "Turkey no longer needs to join the European Union but added that "we will not be the side which gives up" on accession talks."

So there, suck on that.....

Strangely Macron replies "I hope we can take up a peaceful dialogue that would allow us to build a relationship which is essential in my eyes, both for ourselves and for the region," he added.

Has the E.U. been threatened with war, have I missed something? Why would we hope to take up peaceful dialogue?

Well, the leader of Turkey has threatened to send a couple of hundred thousand people across the border without permission.  That used to be called an invasion, and was generally seen as an act of war.

But what do I know.

3 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Well, the leader of Turkey has threatened to send a couple of hundred thousand people across the border without permission.  That used to be called an invasion, and was generally seen as an act of war.

But what do I know.

He already has tens of thousands in every European capital at the very least.

Thank goodness the US has been busy selling Turkey vast amounts of state of the art kit.

A Turkish military deciding to move into Greece or the Balkans would be a very difficult war for Europe. It would entirely come down to what the US did in response. I doubt most EU countries could cope with Turkish uprisings in hundreds of EU cities.

26 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

He already has tens of thousands in every European capital at the very least.

Thank goodness the US has been busy selling Turkey vast amounts of state of the art kit.

A Turkish military deciding to move into Greece or the Balkans would be a very difficult war for Europe. It would entirely come down to what the US did in response. I doubt most EU countries could cope with Turkish uprisings in hundreds of EU cities.

No. Itll have a kill switch to whack the software.