• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl πŸ†

Macron - how long before wheels fall off

41 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Well, the leader of Turkey has threatened to send a couple of hundred thousand people across the border without permission.Β  That used to be called an invasion, and was generally seen as an act of war.

But what do I know.

and the opposition leader in Turkey has threatened to invade the Greek islands.

On 11/20/2017 at 11:15, stokiescum said:

all she gives a fk about is cheap labour for germany and useing the euro has a lower demomination duetsmark

I think she also wants to destroy nation states within the eu to the advantage of Germany.

19 minutes ago, twocents said:

and the opposition leader in Turkey has threatened to invade the Greek islands.

the greeks have been fked over by france and germany and the eu in general,being fked by the turks wont make much difference will it ?

36 minutes ago, Panther said:

America might, but Russia would not allow that

Quite. The US gifts Europe to Russia.

16 minutes ago, spygirl said:

No. Itll have a kill switch to whack the software.

Definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay Putin probably already has access to that if he is the hacking supremo that so many in the MSM claim.

Edited by Virgil Caine

17 minutes ago, twocents said:

I think she also wants to destroy nation states within the eu to the advantage of Germany.

its always been about ze germans running europe,they tried twice by force and are now trying a different tactic

6 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

the greeks have been fked over by france and germany and the eu in general,being fked by the turks wont make much difference will it ?

Probably not but it would be an act of war.

Edited by twocents

1 minute ago, stokiescum said:

well the yanks have a landbased aircraft carrier not far away its called israel

The threats shouldn't be a reason to allow them to join the eu - quite the opposite - apart from everything else.

22 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Quite. The US gifts Europe to Russia.

definitely-not-gay definitely-not-gay Putin probably already has access to that if he is the hacking supremo that so many in the MSM claim.

our macho russian friend probably spends a tenth of what the yanks do on hacking

17 minutes ago, twocents said:

The threats shouldn't be a reason to allow them to join the eu - quite the opposite - apart from everything else.

id rather russia join than turkey,ok constantinople is called the bridge joining continents but turkey isnt even in europe,imo.

7 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

Have you ever talked to Greeks about this kind of thing? It would be hell on earth in the Balkans again, I reckon they'd fight tooth and nail to the last breath if the Turks invaded, there is a big Greek diaspora too and they'd all pile in with money/people/arms. The Turks might get away with provocative stuff, taking tiny disputed islands etc, but not a full-on invasion.

19 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Have you ever talked to Greeks about this kind of thing? It would be hell on earth in the Balkans again, I reckon they'd fight tooth and nail to the last breath if the Turks invaded, there is a big Greek diaspora too and they'd all pile in with money/people/arms. The Turks might get away with provocative stuff, taking tiny disputed islands etc, but not a full-on invasion.

the turks wont invade,there would be thousands of christains from different countrys who would volenteer it would be like spain in the 30s.i know what the turks are capable of genocide wize they cant even admit it themselves,i agree they might be brave enough to invade a few desolate places but thats about it.

Epic failure from Macron on BBC The Andrew Marr Show this morning.

Despite repeated efforts by Marr for Macron to say something negative about Trump, anything will do, Macron wouldn't play along.

Finally MarrΒ  insisted that Macron must be kept awake at night worrying what Trump tweets next !

This was met with a bemused "Non..." accompanied with a Gallic shrug. Leaving Marr clearly exasperated.

Good effort Andrew!

6 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Despite repeated efforts by Marr for Macron to say something negative about Trump, anything will do, Macron wouldn't play along.

Finally MarrΒ  insisted that Macron must be kept awake at night worrying what Trump tweets next !

This was met with a bemused "Non..." accompanied with a Gallic shrug. Leaving Marr clearly exasperated.

Good effort Andrew!

Macron models himself on Trump.

41 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Good effort Andrew!

Why do we have gave that brain dead, work mate shagging, scots spaz on the telly?

I found it quite interesting watching his body language and his consciousness of the camera.

There was a moment when he was asked questions on the EU and increased 'federal government' style powers i.e. ministers for this that and the other.

Before he answered he glanced sideways at the camera which tells me he was uncomfortable answering the question and was toeing the line.

He is so easy to read compared to professional pan-faced liars like Merkel.

6 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I found it quite interesting watching his body language and his consciousness of the camera.

There was a moment when he was asked questions on the EU and increased 'federal government' style powers i.e. ministers for this that and the other.

Before he answered he glanced sideways at the camera which tells me he was uncomfortable answering the question and was toeing the line.

He is so easy to read compared to professional pan-faced liars like Merkel.

Dedpite 3 pkus weeks of Oh Merkels sorted it, theres still no sign of a German government.

3 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Good effort Andrew!

Seems the So-Called BBC still got enough ammunition from the Marr interview. Well done Andrew.

French President says Donald Trump is not a 'classical politician'

French President Emmanuel Macron says Donald Trump is not a 'classical politician'.

Speaking to the So-Called BBC's Andrew Marr, [Macron] criticised the US president's alleged comments about African countries and called for respectful relationships.

Linky

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-europe-42765092/french-president-says-donald-trump-is-not-a-classical-politician

BBC, here's a free hint from a non-license fee payer - change the record, it's so fucking boring

Edited by Hopeful

2 hours ago, spygirl said:

Dedpite 3 pkus weeks of Oh Merkels sorted it, theres still no sign of a German government.

Why don't we attack them now they've got their pants down General Turgison?

3 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Good effort Andrew!

Never an epic failure to thwart the So-Called BBC when they try to turn everything into β€œooo isn’t Trump awful” story.Β 

Well played monsieur, first time I have ever approved of Macron!

3 minutes ago, Byron said:

Why don't we attack them now they've got their pants down General Turgison?

I think theyve attacked themselves.

After listening to the Liberal Media since brexit, banging on about how good merkel is, last liberal values etc etc.

Watching her horse trade with a drunk ex footballer whilst German society gets raped by its its guest non-arbieters.

And still no government insight.