• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spygirl 🏆

Macron - how long before wheels fall off

26 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Does this answer the title of this thread

Who the fuck wants to be president of the French?

Garlic munching, work dodging surrender monkeys.

Mrs spys bilingual - tri now - That makes you half french doesnt it? Runs away....

Macron shamelessly using this story for his own benefit.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44275776

Aside from that I think it's fair enough. He's clearly a decent bloke so if this good deed earned him a reward then why not. 

I doubt the media will be digging too deeply into the story of why the kid was left alone in the first place though...

13 minutes ago, ccc said:

Aside from that I think it's fair enough. He's clearly a decent bloke so if this good deed earned him a reward then why not. 

I doubt the media will be digging too deeply into the story of why the kid was left alone in the first place though...

They could balance the numbers out.

Let the rescuer have citizenship.

And kick the feckless parents out. Making the assumption that the kyds family are migrants....

4 minutes ago, ccc said:

I'm quite skeptical of the entire thing, as with anything hyped like this in the MSM that supports their narrative.

30 minutes ago, ccc said:

Fair play to him. But this seems to be a 'Grenfell' type story. Desperately trying to find immigrant 'heroes' without asking why they are there in the first place. 

What puzzles me is why, if someone undertakes a selfless act of heroism, they can be rewarded with French citizenship, but if somebody commits terrorist atrocities and murder, they can't have it taken away from them. 

9 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

Fair play to him. But this seems to be a 'Grenfell' type story. Desperately trying to find immigrant 'heroes' without asking why they are there in the first place. 

What puzzles me is why, if someone undertakes a selfless act of heroism, they can be rewarded with French citizenship, but if somebody commits terrorist atrocities and murder, they can't have it taken away from them. 

Trying to work all this illogical crap out will just mess with your head. Don’t do it 

23 minutes ago, ThePiltdownMan said:

I'm quite skeptical of the entire thing, as with anything hyped like this in the MSM that supports their narrative.

MSM learning from 'Grenfell Falling Baby'.

#1. Ensure footage captured of rescue.

#2. Remove doubt event actually happened.

#3. Maximise narrative.

6 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

MSM learning from 'Grenfell Falling Baby'.

#1. Ensure footage captured of rescue.

#2. Remove doubt event actually happened.

#3. Maximise narrative.

Have you seen it ? there was some bloke holding onto the kid from the balcony whilst the other guy climbs up the side of the building 

5 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Have you seen it ? there was some bloke holding onto the kid from the balcony whilst the other guy climbs up the side of the building 

And that bloke was, without doubt, a trained climber.

Guess he will be on Ninja warrior next week with those skills.

I am calling total BS. How did that kid get there? - and I really doubt the child could have held on that long without help.

Edited by Cunning Plan

6 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

This was all set up ....now what`s been happening else where in France 

Edited by Long time lurking

4 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I am calling total BS. How did that kid get there? - and I really doubt the child could have held on that long without help.

I call total BS on anything I read on the So-Called BBC website. 

34 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

How did that kid get there? - and I really doubt the child could have held on that long without help.

"Le Coran je pt a cable."

Child held in safety by restraint ?

Trained climber approaches ?

Restraint removed and quickly hidden as child secured by climber is handed over balcony ?

That's clearly ridiculous.

I believe it is real.

23 minutes ago, snagger said:

If you can citizenship from saving a child, I expect a flood of copycat "rescues" and a few dead babies.

This did also cross my mind. 

2 hours ago, ThePiltdownMan said:

It looked a bit staged to me.

3 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

I call bullshit too, seems a setup how was that kid hanging on for so long. The kid had to hang on long enough for a crowd to form then this dude to then start his climb. That bloke from the next balcony could have easily stretched out and got the kid, it looked like he was acting as safety guy just in case kid let go, waiting for climbing guy to get up there and save the day.

It smells like a staged thing to create a feel good immigrants have good in them so please overlook the stealing, violence, raping, child trafficking, grooming shiyte that they do

Macron is a cunt, his dick is probably a micro phallus, and his scrotum is probably just a flap of skin, no stones in there, not even two tiny grains of sand. Fucking wanker

1 minute ago, Talking Monkey said:

Macron is a cunt, his dick is probably a micro phallus, and his scrotum is probably just a flap of skin, no stones in there, not even two tiny grains of sand. Fucking wanker

Must be true. just look at his wife :Sick1:

21 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

I've taken kids to climbing walls on a number of occasions. 

I agree, no way was a kid that age just holding on there that long without help. And how did he get there? Only in films do people fall and stick out a desperate hand and grab something when they're already over the edge and falling  -  the kid would have had to lower himself over the edge or be put there.

Looks like a setup to me. I'd guess that guy next to the kid holding him, in fact? It's hard to see.

The guy who climbs up is very strong and fit but not sure he's a trained climber (maybe burglar? :ph34r: ) - I was never very skilled and in extremis could have probably just about managed that series of moves in my late 30s. That kind of move is more about the exposure than the difficulty. He's in his 20s, big shoulders, high fitness - quite feasible.

There have been a number of burglaries in Geneva where people on the 4th or fifth floor have left their balcony door visibly open in summer and the perps accessed just like that, but at 3.30 am.

17 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

Back on topic, anyone know how Macron is getting on from the perspective of the froggy general public? Do they hate him as much as the last guy yet or is he holding up?

Not hated at my work place yet at any rate.

4 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I agree, no way was a kid that age just holding on there that long without help. And how did he get there?

So-called BBC reporting that he fell from the 6th floor and somehow managed to grab onto the 4th floor balcony.

Mmmmmmkay. If you say so.

On 28/05/2018 at 15:47, Cunning Plan said:

Him being a trained climber was immediately obvious, the action of the pull up, followed by press is difficult enough once, but four in a row? You're into seriously trained athlete territory. 

It was also obvious that there was nothing to stop the neighbour just pulling the kid up. 

Then the final point - where were the parents?

Completely transparent set up.

10 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Him being a trained climber was immediately obvious, the action of the pull up, followed by press is difficult enough once, but four in a row? You're into seriously trained athlete territory. 

It was also obvious that there was nothing to stop the neighbour just pulling the kid up. 

Then the final point - where were the parents?

Completely transparent set up.

It was amusing to hear Majid make a whole hour out of how this is evidence that immigrants are all brave, fit, community spirited people.

So one 'hero' and apparently all immigrants are great. But if one of them blows up a pop concert, for example, he is a lone wolf and doesn't represent anything.

The highlight for me was he had to interrupt his migrant love-fest with the breaking news of the Belgium attack.

Edited by Cunning Plan