Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

In the navy!


One percent

Recommended Posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6765027/Ten-sailors-face-axe-Navy-sickening-sex-acts-country-pub.html

Ten sailors are facing serious disciplinary action after carrying out sickening sex acts in a country pub in full view of members of the public – triggering investigations by military and civilian police.

The graphic details of their lewd conduct are contained in an incident report obtained by The Mail on Sunday.

To the horror of Royal Navy top brass, the sailors also filmed the indecent acts and uploaded them on to social-media site Instagram.

Last night, pub landlady Hayley Nicholas branded their behaviour ‘disgusting and completely unacceptable’ and explained how the drunken personnel from 820 Royal Naval Air Squadron refused her pleas to moderate their behaviour.

o.O

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sailors eh?

To add a bit of context Helston town centre has a main street with the popular pubs and shops and then there is a secondary street leading off it at the top; the Red Lion is along this secondary street and the couple of times that I've been in it it was very quiet so it probably struggles and to make a living will tolerate rowdy behaviour from groups of matelots up from Culdrose (to which it's the nearest town) that the main street pubs wouldn't in order to have a full till.

So I doubt that this is a one-off but this one was filmed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF? Notwithstanding any criminal penalties it amazes me that idiots like this put their careers at great risk.

Once they land face down in civvy street can you imagine how their job interviews might go?

'Right Mr....FitzPatrick, thank you for coming to this interview. To start could you please tell me why you left the Royal Navy'

'Errrr....'

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also to note that this story has not been mentioned in any local news reports or local news websites.

So I assume it's the usual net casting exercise for the usual titillating Sunday newspaper fare; and that whilst it is hinting at some public gay orgy, as with those three men on the tube train where two were wannabe porn stars, I would think it more likely to be on the level of mooning and blokes putting dicks in pints.

Link to post
Share on other sites

And the pub says: fake news.
 

Quote

 

The pub posted on Facebook: "We would just like to let our customers know, that the article that has gone out in the Daily Mail today is close to 100% untrue!

"Everything that has been said is exaggerated & basically guessed due to the fact that when a free-lance reporter came into our pub and asked us for information, we said, without a second thought - no comment! We are extremely unhappy that this newspaper has decided to take it upon itself to fabricate large parts of this story.

 

 

https://www.cornwalllive.com/news/cornwall-news/pub-say-over-alleged-sexual-2603935

Link to post
Share on other sites

For years Crowthorne has had reporters hanging around in pubs looking for something they can make into a story about Broadmoor. Periodically they print some rubbish and people I know who work there say it's close to 100% made up. You just can't trust the MSM. Having said that, they only print this lurid crap because it's what people want to read. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It boils down to their playing pool and one of them pulling down his trousers and pants while another tried to shove a pool ball up his bottom.

It's not quite vicar's tea party but it's not exactly a gay sex scandal deserving of national newspaper coverage either.

It's happened before and will again; e.g.:

 

Quote

 

Man stuck pool balls up his bum just for 'banter' in pub and waved his penis at barmaid

Drunken Simon Coleman, 32, was given a suspended sentence as a chance to stay out of trouble - but assaulted his girlfriend who he met in rehab

Simon Coleman has been given yet another chance by a Judge (Image: SWNS)

An exhibitionist who stuck pool balls up his bum as a pub prank has avoided prison for his latest crimes.

Drunken Simon Coleman, 32, took out his penis in a pub and "waved it" close to the pub worker who told him to put it away.

He then dropped his trousers and tried to insert pool balls in his bottom as he perched on the side of a table.

Coleman told police the incidents in Bristol were just 'boys' banter' but he was charged and admitted exposure and sexual assault.

He also pleaded guilty to stealing a bottle of whisky and running into a local amateur football club with his trousers down and penis exposed.

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-stuck-pool-balls-up-8687226

I've not felt the need myself but I would find it funny if somebody started doing it; like eating the urinal blocks as I have seen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It boils down to their playing pool and one of them pulling down his trousers and pants while another tried to shove a pool ball up his bottom.

It's not quite vicar's tea party but it's not exactly a gay sex scandal deserving of national newspaper coverage either.

It's happened before and will again; e.g.:

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-stuck-pool-balls-up-8687226

I've not felt the need myself but I would find it funny if somebody started doing it; like eating the urinal blocks as I have seen.

Thanks for the update Frank. 

So a case of high jinx rather than depravity in the sticks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, One percent said:

Thanks for the update Frank. 

So a case of high jinx rather than depravity in the sticks. 

Yes, going back to the original Mail story:

Ten sailors are facing serious disciplinary action after carrying out sickening sex acts in a country pub in full view of members of the public

 

It was only two blokes, it was being an arse rather than a sex act,  the others were just in the room laughing, and the pub is not in the country it is in the middle of town.

Other than that: awesomely accurate journalism.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Yes, going back to the original Mail story:

Ten sailors are facing serious disciplinary action after carrying out sickening sex acts in a country pub in full view of members of the public

 

It was only two blokes, it was being an arse rather than a sex act,  the others were just in the room laughing, and the pub is not in the country it is in the middle of town.

Other than that: awesomely accurate journalism.

It’s the mail, what do you expect?  9_9

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Also to note that this story has not been mentioned in any local news reports or local news websites.

So I assume it's the usual net casting exercise for the usual titillating Sunday newspaper fare; and that whilst it is hinting at some public gay orgy, as with those three men on the tube train where two were wannabe porn stars, I would think it more likely to be on the level of mooning and blokes putting dicks in pints.

When I was 16, I actually appeared in court for pulling a moonie.

I was bound-over to be of good behaviour for a period of six-months - on surrender of the sum of fifty pounds should I fail to do so.

The Crown versus Robson, Peterlee Magistrates, 1981...

;)

 

XYY

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The XYY Man said:

When I was 16, I actually appeared in court for pulling a moonie.

I was bound-over to be of good behaviour for a period of six-months - on surrender of the sum of fifty pounds should I fail to do so.

The Crown versus Robson, Peterlee Magistrates, 1981...

;)

 

XYY

 

Are you Robson green?  o.O

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

When I was 16, I actually appeared in court for pulling a moonie.

I was bound-over to be of good behaviour for a period of six-months - on surrender of the sum of fifty pounds should I fail to do so.

The Crown versus Robson, Peterlee Magistrates, 1981...

;)

 

XYY

 

Fucking doddle.

Loads of brides hot to trot.

article-2197242-0007A3FF00000258-136_634

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...