DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Bradford gang attack VIDEO.

201p

1 hour ago, 201p said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8531298/daylight-attack-yobs-bradford-gang/

Discretion advised - lad has head stomped and kicked like a rag doll

Disgusting, and pathetic, what sort of person does that to someone- a gang of them vs one boy.... Kicking someone when they’re down is fucking low, and kicking them in the head.... fucking scum.

3 hours ago, 201p said:

Uh I have been at work today - there is already a thread? xD

It might just be your avatar that’s made me think this way, but I didn’t have you down as someone who worked on a Sunday. 

I have just finished work now (1am!), I had a late start as I was out with my family earlier, and the thing I was working on took ages, still not quite finished but I’ve done enough for now. I’m self employed, and skint, hence my Sunday working.

Ridiculous I know, but I had you down as a stock market trader!

6 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

It might just be your avatar that’s made me think this way, but I didn’t have you down as someone who worked on a Sunday. 

I have just finished work now (1am!), I had a late start as I was out with my family earlier, and the thing I was working on took ages, still not quite finished but I’ve done enough for now. I’m self employed, and skint, hence my Sunday working.

Ridiculous I know, but I had you down as a stock market trader!

Nah, the avatar is a side thing, and stemmed from interest in how economies work from the other side.

Archived