Jump to content
DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Suspicious packages found at Heathrow, London City Airport and Waterloo station


The Masked Tulip

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, dgul said:

Oh, that's a relief.  It is just a criminal act.  I was worried it might be terrorism.

 

Apparently they were made safe.

This might involve a bloke walking up to a nuke and fretting for a while about whether to cut the red wire or not. Or it could have been a bloke walking up to a cake left by militant Christians.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

Apparently they were made safe.

This might involve a bloke walking up to a nuke and fretting for a while about whether to cut the red wire or not. Or it could have been a bloke walking up to a cake left by militant Christians.

So making something safe implies they were unsafe - why can't they just be clear as to what these things were? So explosive device or someone's disgarded lunchbox.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

So making something safe implies they were unsafe - why can't they just be clear as to what these things were? So explosive device or someone's disgarded lunchbox.

Perhaps some salmonella sandwiches had to be "made safe".

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

I had to get off London Bridge PDQ a couple of years due to someone's left lunchbox, so it wouldn't surprise me if these are just offensive sandwiches

 

Yep, all 3 devices linked. All 3 explosive.

So the most likely suspects:

1. Christian bakers.

2. Jewish MP's.

3. Some people with an Irish accent (What is an irish accent these days TMT?)

Um, that's it.

 

 

 

 

 

Oops, sorry. I was in UK TV News mode there. I think there might be other possibilities.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/05/improvised-explosive-devices-found-heathrow-london-city-waterloo-linked-8824735/


Linked.

‘The packages – all A4-sized white postal bags containing yellow Jiffy bags – have been assessed by specialist officers to be small improvised explosive devices.

 

That reads to me as if they were sent in the post 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Very interesting and distinctive style of writing.

Cannot draw captialised letters with curves, angular R, 5 and SS style S's etc.

The perpertrator is therefore definately not an engineer and looks like they are indeed foreign due to the addressing structure.

Anyone know where  people routinely write schutzstaffel style S's.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chewing Grass said:

Very interesting and distinctive style of writing.

Cannot draw captialised letters with curves, angular R, 5 and SS style S's etc.

The perpertrator is therefore definately not an engineer and looks like they are indeed foreign due to the addressing structure.

Anyone know where  people routinely write schutzstaffel style S's.

 

Or left-handed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Very interesting and distinctive style of writing.

Cannot draw captialised letters with curves, angular R, 5 and SS style S's etc.

The perpertrator is therefore definately not an engineer and looks like they are indeed foreign due to the addressing structure.

Anyone know where  people routinely write schutzstaffel style S's.

I know (worked with :() engineers with far worse handwriting than that.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

In plastic envelopes!?

Now don't try all that amateur Sherlock Holmes stuff.

That's WorkingPoor's job.

Leave it to the master welder.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...