• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Bang a Billion Dollar Beaver

You have to admit that in Ms Jenner's case the surgeons and make-up artists have done a good job. The whole Kardashian family were born mingers, but looking at her now, you wouldn't guess it. 

Anyway you only posted this to get thread title of year again. Are you sure you've never written for Viz?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, One percent said:

Exactly what I’m wondering. Spy clearly reads the tabloids. o.O

Using Tineye, picture 1 is Kylie Jenner; picture 2 is Gina Rinehart.

No idea what the connection is, anyone?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/kylie-jenner-became-world-apos-183829929.html

https://www.forbes.com/profile/gina-rinehart/#5fa62e1e2db7

They're both rich babes. 

Edited by sleepwello'nights

1 minute ago, sleepwello'nights said:

DuckDuckGo is your friend. They're both very rich ladies, hence the title of the thread. 

As you know money isn't everything.

Life is waaayyyy to short. 

My view fwiw is either they are short of money or short of brains. The first, they need to prostitute themselves in the media to earn money, the second, if rich, why would you not just fly below the radar and enjoy life?  

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

Life is waaayyyy to short. 

My view fwiw is either they are short of money or short of brains. The first, they need to prostitute themselves in the media to earn money, the second, if rich, why would you not just fly below the radar and enjoy life?  

IMO it becomes their life. I’ve heard of the kardishian’s/jenners and they seem to be a reality type cash in family, even the father who is a transsomethingorother (TSOO). The Jenner father I think was an olympian, not sure. When I flick through DM website “news” usually one of the clan is on the sidebar,

I don’t envy them at all. I’d hate their lives.

I haven’t ever heard of the older woman before who looks to be enjoying a day at the races.

Out of the two of them I’d rather be the older rich burd who was more unknown and just enjoying my wealth to do things I enjoyed.

In keeping with the thread title though I doubt any of our virile male dosbodders will aspire to shag the burd in the second picture xD

2 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

You have to admit that in Ms Jenner's case the surgeons and make-up artists have done a good job. The whole Kardashian family were born mingers, but looking at her now, you wouldn't guess it. 

Anyway you only posted this to get thread title of year again. Are you sure you've never written for Viz?

Assuming the pics here are real

1518007598-kk.jpg?crop=1xw:0.81521739130

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/g25104/kardashian-jenner-before-after-transformations/

That surgeon earns his money.

She's used the family name well to make a lot of money. Fair enough. 

Anyone who thinks she would have done anything close to this without that link however is completely off their rocker.

She is constantly described as "self made". Utter nonsense. You get this a lot with rich people. Huge number are not remotely self made.