• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

One percent

French kill ISIS bride.

But not before they stupidly let her into a jail cell to give her husband a knife. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6773409/Radicalised-Islamist-inmate-screaming-Allahu-Akbar-stabs-guards-terror-incident.html

The pregnant wife of a radicalised inmate who helped her husband stab two officers during a 'conjugal visit' to a French prison was shot dead by anti-terrorist police on Tuesday. 

Michael Chiolo, 27, and his wife had locked themselves inside the 'family facility' of the high security Alencon-Conde-sur-Sarthe prison in Normandy, after he attacked two guards while shouting 'Alluhu Akbar' – Arabic for 'God is the Greatest'.

The couple launched a ten-hour standoff from inside the room, after which police moved in and shot and injured them both, fatally wounding the unnamed woman. 

Just now, Byron said:

You gotta give it to the French, they don't mess around.

In the UK we would be sending in water and food, medicine for the pregnant woman, everything stopping 5 times a day for prayer because we would have brought in the local Mullah.

They’d have been better off shooting him dead when he was originally arrested like the mad dog he is. And he’s still alive - plenty of time for some other deluded woman to fall for him and get pregnant on conjugal visits. 

But yes, the SJW pressure in the UK has taken it’s toll on the police services and the appeasement would be even worse, that’s why the knife crime is out of control. 

10 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Locked themselves into a cell? I dont really see the problem. Just leave them to it and see how long it takes them to beg to be let out.

How the hell did a prisoner lock themselves in a cell?  I thought it was the guards who had the keys?

35 minutes ago, Mirror Mirror said:

Locked themselves into a cell? I dont really see the problem. Just leave them to it and see how long it takes them to beg to be let out.

how does one lock onself in a cell.  the keyhole is on the outside.

23 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes B-52's should be uses to flatten jihadi land.

In my head I'm now seeing this with the B52s Loveshack playing in the back ground..   if you mute the sounds and play the B52s in a separate window it actually works really well.   A shame I don't have time to edit it and upload it for you all..

I've never really understood the whole conjugal visit thing. Is this only for the lowest security prisons? Seems a bit lax to me. 

Posted (edited)

I really can't see why conjugal visits were being allowed in his case. (Hope they change this policy now more people will be aware of it.) A dad in jail longterm has no business bringing more kids into the world, especially if he can't financially support them?

Edited by whocares
Eta - just saw LC1 agrees with me! 😁

1 minute ago, whocares said:

I really can't see why conjugal visits were being allowed in his case. (Hope they change this policy now more people will be aware of it.) A dad in jail longterm has no business bringing more kids into the world, especially if he can't financially support them?

Yuman rights innit.  That European court (think that's the source) has a lot to answer for.

7 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Yuman rights innit.  That European court (think that's the source) has a lot to answer for.

But UK prisoners do not get sex visits so this seems another EU rule that benefits French prisoners over UK ones.

What if you have no wife? Someone needs to sue to get the state to pay for sexual visits by ladies.

22 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

But UK prisoners do not get sex visits so this seems another EU rule that benefits French prisoners over UK ones.

What if you have no wife? Someone needs to sue to get the state to pay for sexual visits by ladies.

and down the rabbit hole we go. Oh what a tangled web they weave.

Bloody bonkers  O.o

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Jail: no rent to pay, fed, and a woman comes to bang your brains out every now and then.

Sounds pretty good to me!

Hmm, that's if you're a jihadist. Deemed so bad they keep other prisoners away from you, so probably your own cell. Maximum bad boy status so crazy women will want you.

But for you, a nice lad from Belfast, no bad boy status, shared cells - you might get your brains banged out but it's more likely to be by someone like this.

image.jpeg.29513e62e167e61815f3c1d6398ae896.jpeg

14 minutes ago, One percent said:

and down the rabbit hole we go. Oh what a tangled web they weave.

Bloody bonkers  O.o

Well, would-be bonkers in the case of the unmarried ones...

2 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

They’d have been better off shooting him dead when he was originally arrested like the mad dog he is. And he’s still alive - plenty of time for some other deluded woman to fall for him and get pregnant on conjugal visits. 

But yes, the SJW pressure in the UK has taken it’s toll on the police services and the appeasement would be even worse, that’s why the knife crime is out of control. 

Nonsense. Been hearing this for fifty years, and my grandfather heard it before me.

5 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Nonsense. Been hearing this for fifty years, and my grandfather heard it before me.

Murder by being stabbed on the street has not been a daily occurrence in our lifetimes though

1 minute ago, MrPin said:

Well I'm not on the frontline so can't be certain - are you? But from what I've heard this time it's genuinely different. Ask anyone with a teenager in urban enriched areas. Ask the teenagers. The reasons given for it vary (IMO it's less stop/search but obviously that's debatable) but they'll all tell you that knives are a massive problem. We're only hearing about the killings, but there are plenty of other knife incidents going on between teenagers, typically robbery.