• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Denmark, the rape capital of Europe

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6776927/Denmark-suffers-pervasive-rape-culture-masked-reputation-equality-Amnesty-claims.html

Denmark has the highest rape numbers in Europe and masks a pervasive rape culture with its outward social liberalism, Amnesty International has claimed.

The country's reputation for gender equality belies their 'insidious culture of victim blaming,' Amnesty International Secretary General Kumi Naidoo said.

In 2017, the EU's Institute for Gender Equality put Denmark at the top of the pile for gender equality, beaten only by Sweden.

In 2017, just 890 rapes were reported to the police. Of these, 535 resulted in prosecutions and only 94 in convictions.

This is despite government figures showing that 5,100 women experienced rape or attempted rape in 2017 and a separate study putting this figure far higher at 24,000 women. 

Amnesty believe this is flawed legislation and helps in the spreading of gender stereotypes which has resulted in impunity for rapists. 

'Despite Denmark's image as a land of gender equality, the reality for women is starkly different, with shockingly high levels of impunity for sexual violence and antiquated rape laws which fail to meet international standards,' said Mr Naidoo.

6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

So Amnesty is now deciding what is a rape - where did they get the 5,100 figure from if only 890 were reported to the police? What is this separate study that claims 24,000 rapes?

Sounds like more anti-male crap IMPO.

Reported to women's crisis / advice centres by women who want support but don't want to go through the full police procedure.

I'd accept the 5,100 from the government figures.

The higher figure of 24,000 suggests to me however that to get to that number the definition of rape used has been widened far beyond how any normal person would define it.

Putting aside the classsifcation of rape, the dodgy statistical conclusion and the selection of Denmark out of all the countries in Europe .....

what does spurious claims have to do with Human Rights?

Surely these made up claims are infringing on he rights of males - Im guessing they dont blame females for any rapes.

Rape is a serious sex crime and should be prosecuted as one.

The thicko Amnest CEO or wahtever is just dicking around with semnatics.

43 minutes ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

Putting aside the classsifcation of rape, the dodgy statistical conclusion and the selection of Denmark out of all the countries in Europe .....

what does spurious claims have to do with Human Rights?

Surely these made up claims are infringing on he rights of males - Im guessing they dont blame females for any rapes.

Rape is a serious sex crime and should be prosecuted as one.

The thicko Amnest CEO or wahtever is just dicking around with semnatics.

Well, Denmark is turning decidedly anti migrants. I suspect that is why it has been sinngled out.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Well, Denmark is turning decidedly anti migrants. I suspect that is why it has been sinngled out.

Maybe so.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark".  Or is it?

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Reported to women's crisis / advice centres by women who want support but don't want to go through the full police procedure.

The higher figure of 24,000 suggests to me however that to get to that number the definition of rape used has been widened far beyond how any normal person would define it.

Him - Fancy a bit

Her - not tonight

Him - On go on

Her - I got a headache

Him on go on - I will be quick

Her - Oh all right then if you must

In modern SJW mind thats clearly rape providing the perpetrator is a white male using his white male privilege. 

1 hour ago, One percent said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6776927/Denmark-suffers-pervasive-rape-culture-masked-reputation-equality-Amnesty-claims.html

Denmark has the highest rape numbers in Europe and masks a pervasive rape culture with its outward social liberalism, Amnesty International has claimed.

The country's reputation for gender equality belies their 'insidious culture of victim blaming,' Amnesty International Secretary General Kumi Naidoo said.

In 2017, the EU's Institute for Gender Equality put Denmark at the top of the pile for gender equality, beaten only by Sweden.

In 2017, just 890 rapes were reported to the police. Of these, 535 resulted in prosecutions and only 94 in convictions.

This is despite government figures showing that 5,100 women experienced rape or attempted rape in 2017 and a separate study putting this figure far higher at 24,000 women. 

Amnesty believe this is flawed legislation and helps in the spreading of gender stereotypes which has resulted in impunity for rapists. 

'Despite Denmark's image as a land of gender equality, the reality for women is starkly different, with shockingly high levels of impunity for sexual violence and antiquated rape laws which fail to meet international standards,' said Mr Naidoo.

I wonder what there view on Saudi`s rape laws are 

16 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Bingo, I think this will be the first of many anti-Danish stories we will see, rather like the anti-Hungarian and anti-Polish stories that have been all over the So-Called BBC since their governments started pushing back against migration.

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

I wonder what there view on Saudi`s rape laws are 

Well quite.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Julian Asange  was charged with rape in Sweden, of all places ,for having consensual sex without the consent to do so without a condom which apparently constitutes rape  

6 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Bingo, I think this will be the first of many anti-Danish stories we will see, rather like the anti-Hungarian and anti-Polish stories that have been all over the So-Called BBC since their governments started pushing back against migration.

Well quite.

Well, i doubttheres few reported rapes in KSA - outcome is pretty grim for the rapist and the raped, so Id guess they are not reported.

Besides, women are chattels so cannot be raped ...

What about South America where rapes are off the scale? Or are they not white enough?

Went o see if it had made the english land danish papers.

Stumbled on this:

https://www.thelocal.dk/20190228/map-where-do-denmark-based-brits-live-and-how-many-have-danish-citizenship

There are 18,835 Brits living in Denmark, according to data provided to The Local by Statistics Denmark. Here's a look at where they have settled as well as their occupations, income and types of residency.

which led to this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/a-new-chapter-in-uk-denmark-relations

There are 30,000 Danes who have made the UK their home, and 18,000 Brits have done the same in Denmark.

Denamrks pop is ~6m. Uk is ~70m - 12x bigger.

Denmark has a ordered (wlell had) highly functioning economy with high welfare (and high taxes). Its not some southern european shithole.

Even then Danes living in the UK outnumber Brits living in Denmark

EUers in UK - 10m -+2m.

1 minute ago, Long time lurking said:

Julian Asange  was charged with rape in Sweden, of all places ,for having consensual sex without the consent to do so without a condom which apparently constitutes rape  

Yes, that's the sort of thing.

To use a horrible phrase "it's not ok"; but neither is it rape.

Or this SJW saying that all men sexually harrass women.  This goes (direct quote) from "interrupting, to demeaning, to belittling, to raping women".  This time she was arrested.

38 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I think that is fair enough really. It is certainly a sexual assault.

What is bad in Sweden is that you can apparently decide it is rape a few days later when you find out the bloke you bedded isn't a rap star but really a bin man.

Posted (edited)

It is hard to tell what is behind the Danish figures. How do they (Amnesty) define rape.

They say the Danish definition is out of date but it seems to cover all the bases

Instead it uses a definition based on whether physical violence, threat or coercion was involved or if the victim is found to have been unable to resist.

It could be migrant on migrant rape, in which case immigrant women many be reluctant to report to the police but happy to tell Sofia the social worker at the rape crisis center. It could be due to any number of other reasons.

Their research is based on interviews with 18 women

18 women? Well that's conclusive then.

Experts believe that Danish law assumes consent in cases of 'involuntary paralysis' or 'freezing' which victims of sexual assault can experience.

Which experts? That case seems to be covered by the "unable to resist" definition.

Edited by Dave Bloke

50 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Yes, that's the sort of thing.

To use a horrible phrase "it's not ok"; but neither is it rape.

Or this SJW saying that all men sexually harrass women.  This goes (direct quote) from "interrupting, to demeaning, to belittling, to raping women".  This time she was arrested.

She grabbed the camera? So he pushed her away?

"Denmark has the highest rape numbers in Europe and masks a pervasive rape culture with its outward social liberalism, Amnesty International has claimed."

Wow an organisation is actually speaking against the left. This is very significant.

28 minutes ago, 201p said:

"Denmark has the highest rape numbers in Europe and masks a pervasive rape culture with its outward social liberalism, Amnesty International has claimed."

Wow an organisation is actually speaking against the left. This is very significant.

Social kiberalisation .....

Best get those bin bags on the bitches...

3 hours ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

Went o see if it had made the english land danish papers.

Stumbled on this:

https://www.thelocal.dk/20190228/map-where-do-denmark-based-brits-live-and-how-many-have-danish-citizenship

There are 18,835 Brits living in Denmark, according to data provided to The Local by Statistics Denmark. Here's a look at where they have settled as well as their occupations, income and types of residency.

which led to this:

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/a-new-chapter-in-uk-denmark-relations

There are 30,000 Danes who have made the UK their home, and 18,000 Brits have done the same in Denmark.

Denamrks pop is ~6m. Uk is ~70m - 12x bigger.

Denmark has a ordered (wlell had) highly functioning economy with high welfare (and high taxes). Its not some southern european shithole.

Even then Danes living in the UK outnumber Brits living in Denmark

EUers in UK - 10m -+2m.

Actual Danes, or Somalians via Denmark, i wonder.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jan/28/british-dream-europe-african-citizens

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Dave Bloke said:

I think that is fair enough really. It is certainly a sexual assault.

What is bad in Sweden is that you can apparently decide it is rape a few days later when you find out the bloke you bedded isn't a rap star but really a bin man.

It's not fair enough. Both sides know if it is being used or not. There is zero indication in the Assange accusations iirc that this was raised during the event. 

Edited by ccc

8 minutes ago, ccc said:

It's not fair enough. Both sides know if it is being used or not. There is zero indication in the Assange accusations iirc that this was raised during the event. 

It was an easy stitch-up - type of shitty tactics employed by the weasels.