DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

If your pen*s is not big enough do anything but this about it.

One percent

The very definition of more money than sense

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6777961/Billionaire-diamond-trader-65-dies-penis-enlargement-surgery.html

A billionaire diamond trader has died after 'suffering a heart attack' during a penis enlargement operation in Paris.

Ehud Arye Laniado, 65, was at an unidentified private clinic on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital on Saturday when complications during surgery proved fatal.

The experienced diamond expert's heart attack happened when a substance was injected into his penis, Belgian media reported. 

O.o

23 minutes ago, One percent said:

The very definition of more money than sense

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6777961/Billionaire-diamond-trader-65-dies-penis-enlargement-surgery.html

A billionaire diamond trader has died after 'suffering a heart attack' during a penis enlargement operation in Paris.

Ehud Arye Laniado, 65, was at an unidentified private clinic on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital on Saturday when complications during surgery proved fatal.

The experienced diamond expert's heart attack happened when a substance was injected into his penis, Belgian media reported. 

O.o

Out of curiosity, why did you feel the need to "asterisk" penis?, it's just a name for a part of the body. Like mouth, or finger, or clitoris. I've always been curious about the sensitivity of the proper names of reproductive organs. I could more understand C*ck.

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

Out of curiosity, why did you feel the need to "asterisk" penis?, it's just a name for a part of the body. Like mouth, or finger, or clitoris. I've always been curious about the sensitivity of the proper names of reproductive organs. I could more understand C*ck.

Have not a clue. It felt the right thing to do. :)

17 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Penis and cock must be different cause when I showed her my penis she said "oh, it's just like a cock, only smaller" :Old:

35 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I've never seen @The XYY Man use an asterisk or do anything to disguise his favourite word.

He calls a cunt a cunt! :D

Archived