DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Hooray for fannies, its a Telegraph flap fest

Sugarlips

2 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

It doesn't matter how strong the old mott is, it'll still end up getting pounded.

Oh it does, it really does. It matters to them as well as us, the ones with supple muscular pussies seem to get the most out of sex as well IME.

I don't know why girls aren't taught fanny and pelvic floor exercises from a young age, I broached this idea years back with the missus and she flew into a tizzy and said we weren't raising our daughter to be a whore - I said no of course not, but a good sex life is nice for anybody, isn't it?

4 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Oh it does, it really does. It matters to them as well as us, the ones with supple muscular pussies seem to get the most out of sex as well IME.

You're assuming most blokes care about that? Realistically: Half an hour of nagging the wife. 10 seconds of kissing. 30 seconds of muff diving (or however long you can hold your breath). 3 minutes (if that) of pelvic thrusts. SPLAT. 8 hours solid kip.

"How was it for you darling?" is a Hollywood myth...

1 minute ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

You're assuming most blokes care about that? Realistically: Half an hour of nagging the wife. 10 seconds of kissing. 30 seconds of muff diving (or however long you can hold your breath). 3 minutes (if that) of pelvic thrusts. SPLAT. 8 hours solid kip.

Your wife is a very lucky woman

11 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I don't know why girls aren't taught fanny and pelvic floor exercises from a young age, I broached this idea years back with the missus and she flew into a tizzy and said we weren't raising our daughter to be a whore - I said no of course not, but a good sex life is nice for anybody, isn't it?

bet you it took more than the gift of a pearl necklace to calm her down after that

11 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

You're absolutely right. 

Apart from the nagging, kissing and muff diving.

23 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Nobody likes a minge like a wizard's sleeve.

28 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

No need to teach it to girls at a young age as it would not be relevant - girls generally don't have problems with incontinence and shouldn't be having sex so would be a weird thing to teach. Women should figure the muscle control out themselves once they start having sex, if they are they type to enjoy sex. Most teenage girls will read about the exercises at some point anyway.

57 minutes ago, maudit said:

No need to teach it to girls at a young age as it would not be relevant - girls generally don't have problems with incontinence and shouldn't be having sex so would be a weird thing to teach. Women should figure the muscle control out themselves once they start having sex, if they are they type to enjoy sex. Most teenage girls will read about the exercises at some point anyway.

Well I haven't got a fanny so it's kind of difficult for me to debate this :-)

However the control and strength of most movements and muscles that are practiced/developed in childhood are significantly stronger and better in the adult human, this can be seen in all sorts of sport/dance/gym. I've little doubt that it applies to fannies too. How you could do this with young girls without intruding on the innocence of childhood is another matter - maybe some kind of game taught by the mother?

I've heard that some girls in Thailand carry heavy stainless steel eggs in their fannies from an early age, but as I heard that in the context of poor country families preparing their daughters to be sent into prostitution in Bangkok, it's not exactly a recommendation. 

30 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Well I haven't got a fanny so it's kind of difficult for me to debate this :-)

However the control and strength of most movements and muscles that are practiced/developed in childhood are significantly stronger and better in the adult human, this can be seen in all sorts of sport/dance/gym. I've little doubt that it applies to fannies too. How you could do this with young girls without intruding on the innocence of childhood is another matter - maybe some kind of game taught by the mother?

I've heard that some girls in Thailand carry heavy stainless steel eggs in their fannies from an early age, but as I heard that in the context of poor country families preparing their daughters to be sent into prostitution in Bangkok, it's not exactly a recommendation. 

I recall being told to practice stopping weeing 10 times each time you got to the toilet to get muscles strong and prevent incontinence, so you can phrase it this way to children.

If the figures of the low % of women able to orgasm from penetrative sex are to be believed then I agree with you girls need to be taught this so they can have a satisfying sex life. For some reason the feminists ignore this aspect when they blame men for the 'orgasm gap'.

12 minutes ago, maudit said:

I recall being told to practice stopping weeing 10 times each time you got to the toilet to get muscles strong and prevent incontinence, so you can phrase it this way to children.

If the figures of the low % of women able to orgasm from penetrative sex are to be believed then I agree with you girls need to be taught this so they can have a satisfying sex life. For some reason the feminists ignore this aspect when they blame men for the 'orgasm gap'.

Yeah my ex-wife had a variation on this, there were 3 girls in the family, all with childish toilet humour, and they would play "tunes" to each other that they had to guess by peeing in rhythmic short bursts into the water...9_9  No idea if her mother taught them this or whether it was spontaneous childish stuff, but it did the trick!

Feminists ignore most things that would involve women assuming responsibility for anything afaics, their game is power through victimhood.

Archived