• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  

1 hour ago, the gardener said:

Sack the Ruddy Racist. How dare she abuse Abbottopotomus! She's literally Hitler or at least one of Moseley's coloured-shirts.

Who are you on about?

I don’t read/watch the news so have no idea. 

5 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Who are you on about?

I don’t read/watch the news so have no idea. 

Professional offendee finds something to be offended about when somebody is trying to be nice to her.

Work and Pensions Secretary Amber Rudd has apologised for using the word "coloured" in a BBC interview.

Shadow home secretary Diane Abbott criticised the use of the term, saying it was "outdated", "offensive" and a "revealing choice of words".

During a discussion about MP abuse, Ms Rudd said: "It's worst of all if you're a coloured woman. I know that Diane Abbott gets a huge amount of abuse."

Ii's indeed hard to keep up, or frankly to care! Too much of a minefield. 

Does that make this group worse then?

https://www.naacp.org/

WHAT IS THE MISSION OF THE NAACP?

The mission of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) is to secure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights in order to eliminate race-based discrimination and ensure the health and well-being of all persons.

When they call everybody a racist, it damages those that are really affected by real racism.

Rudd was clumsy, but there's no intent.  Just apologise and move on.

Abbott's just a hypocrite. Complains about those that abuse her, but then makes political capital out of this by persecuting Rudd for a slip.

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Professional offendee finds something to be offended about when somebody is trying to be nice to her.

Work and Pensions Secretary Amber Rudd has apologised for using the word "coloured" in a BBC interview.

Shadow home secretary Diane Abbott criticised the use of the term, saying it was "outdated", "offensive" and a "revealing choice of words".

During a discussion about MP abuse, Ms Rudd said: "It's worst of all if you're a coloured woman. I know that Diane Abbott gets a huge amount of abuse."

Has it not gone full circle of late? I thought it was now "people of colour", which is exactly the same as saying coloured. 

Pop will eat itself. 

17 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Ah, what a load of old balls.

Does intent not make a difference anymore? I’m pretty sure she was not meaning it to be insulting or demeaning.

I heavily (like really heavily) dislike Amber Rudd, but I’m on her side here.

38 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Does intent not make a difference anymore? I’m pretty sure she was not meaning it to be insulting or demeaning.

Never ever take her side. Do you think she would take your side in anything? Not likely. She'd feed your children to the pigs and make you watch before she killed you slowly.

56 minutes ago, Napoleon Dynamite said:

When they call everybody a racist, it damages those that are really affected by real racism.

Abbott's just a hypocrite. Complains about those that abuse her, but then makes political capital out of this by persecuting Rudd for a slip.

Nail on head. The next time Abort complains about being abused everyone will know for sure that we can safely ignore it because she's offended by everything.

I bet she seethes when someone says 'good morning Diane' then she looks out of the window and sees it's raining. Who is this fucking cunt telling me it's a good morning when I can see it's raining. Saying the black woman must be too thick to notice that it's not a good fucking morning!

At the risk of sounding paranoid I think there might be a deliberate plan to silence white people in this country - shut down our free speech, curtail our language and then what. We should have made a stand when they started on people wearing crucifixes and baking cakes.

1 hour ago, Napoleon Dynamite said:

She cries out in pain as she beats sits on you.

13 minutes ago, the gardener said:

Never ever take her side. Do you think she would take your side in anything? Not likely. She'd feed your children to the pigs and make you watch before she killed you slowly.

I’m being objective, but yeah- she’s not pleasant, or even decent. Her ideas for quashing dissent while Home Sec show that. 

58 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

only if you're a Clinton

1 hour ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Has it not gone full circle of late? I thought it was now "people of colour", which is exactly the same as saying coloured. 

Pop will eat itself. 

I just say 'non-caucasian', now.

Amber is still in a relationship with Kwasi Kwarteng MP so I doubt her choice of words reveal what #HackneyAbacus would like us to believe.

That said, Amber apologised, and admitted to being mortified. She should resign immediately.

Any excuse to get rid of her tbh.

4 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

+1

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

At the risk of sounding paranoid I think there might be a deliberate plan to silence white people in this country - shut down our free speech, curtail our language and then what. We should have made a stand when they started on people wearing crucifixes and baking cakes.

This is it.

You have to use the language that they define in your arguments or you can't partake in them.

The words "black people" can only be used by black people. So only black people can discuss black people and their issues.

So you can't say black people are stabbing black people in Londonstan you have to say people are stabbing people in Londonstan.

Well who are these people? We demand to know! Men obviously. Men are stabbing people in Londonstan.

Well most men in the UK are white. Kill all white men. The racist pigs!

The words "illegal immigrant" have been deemed offensive and have been changed to immigrant, and you can't argue against immigration so you can't argue against illegal immigration. It's a concept that you can't formulate into words.

12 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

This is it.

You have to use the language that they define in your arguments or you can't partake in them.

The words "black people" can only be used by black people. So only black people can discuss black people and their issues.

So you can't say black people are stabbing black people in Londonstan you have to say people are stabbing people in Londonstan.

Well who are these people? We demand to know! Men obviously. Men are stabbing people in Londonstan.

Well most men in the UK are white. Kill all white men. The racist pigs!

The words "illegal immigrant" have been deemed offensive and have been changed to immigrant, and you can't argue against immigration so you can't argue against illegal immigration. It's a concept that you can't formulate into words.

As we know, there is no longer such a thing as a muslim to the police or media - just 'Asians'.