• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

Tits out

Posted (edited)

Twitter star Titania Gethsemane McGrath has been outed as a man by the DM. Top comments in the DM (sorry no linky) are very supportive of Titty.

The spoof snowflake who made a fool of the Lefties: 'Titania's' right-on Twitter nonsense was swallowed by an army of gullible followers... but she's really the satirical creation of a (male) Oxford academic, writes SARAH VINE

• Titania McGrath on Twitter claimed to be radical vegan and woke feminist poet
  • In reality, she was created by Andrew Doyle, a former private school teacher, 40
  • Sarah Vine says secret of the character’s success is, of course, her plausibility 
Edited by null;

Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

xD

She (he) is superb. Very creative to be able to come up with so many great tweets and not run out of ideas. I liked this recent one:

"I have always stood up for minorities. As such, it is essential that we respect the wishes of the minority of UK voters and overturn Brexit. "

Also seems that a book is about to be released, perhaps the reason for suddenly being 'outed'.

Edited by null;

Posted (edited)

Behold the Turing test of the internet age - is it possible to distinguish between genuine bloggers and fake ones?

Edited by DocH

Travis Sweet Retweeted

Replying to @ToiletSeatBecky

Phrase it any way you like, men like to "fuck" and it's a problem. Inventing a new clever word for it isn't going to make men top raping. ALL sex is rape.

Why do my fellow feminists always insist on artistically portraying their Lady-Bits as if they're flowers? My snatch is not a delicate flower, it's a fucking trash compactor

Sara Tuthill Retweeted BundlebranchblockMD

I know from experience. I smoked weed in college while listening to Snoop Dog and Tupac (not at the same time) and was black for almost 2 hours. I've been there. I walk the walk. All you do is tweet.

Sara Tuthill added,

BundlebranchblockMD

👁️

👁️ @Bleedinheart2MD
Replying to @SJ_Tuthill @NellyJo2000 and 2 others
Uh huh. So you think white people can be black if they feel black?

xD

10 hours ago, DocH said:

This is, indeed, very funny. Eg the inventor of twitter.   teehee

:D

I feel so bad for the people who don't know that the twitter account of @TitaniaMcGraths is a parody. I went through the same thing with @AOC's account

The problem with the sjw / lefties is they have very little self awareness. Like the so call journalist who thought she could learn to code in 6 months. They are easily taken in... but in more serious cases they are taken in by smooth talking sociopaths such as politicians, religious leaders etc.

Free-Amina-007.jpg?width=300&quality=85&