• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

2 minutes ago, ProperGeezer said:

Here are some of the many photos of Ceon Broughton, but mostly of his rapper friend Milkavelli. You will see many 666 hand signs, devil hand signs, 'devil' written on the neck, etc. Notice the devil target card. In the video you will see many references to the devil. Don't watch it for long as it will draw you in. These people started out good but witchcraft, in the form of dark music, subliminal visuals and drugs have drawn them into the dark. They are not mentally ill: they are demonically possessed. As the Bible warns us, be careful what you let your eyes see.

I think I saw a six-pack of something and a playstation in one of the videos

1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

Black man watches, and films his white girlfriend die over the course of six hours. 

Story here :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6772873/Rapper-convicted-killing-Holby-City-stars-daughter-music-festival-launches-appeal.html

Here is the boyfriend (bottom right) out for dinner with the family, just look at him....

1A423A78-F114-433E-8E97-5B19E2EB1C73.jpeg

I committed a racism. I honestly spent about 30 secs looking for the black boyfriend, and then realized, oh, there he is, in the corner....thats not the seating!

7 minutes ago, ProperGeezer said:

Here are some of the many photos of Ceon Broughton, but mostly of his rapper friend Milkavelli. You will see many 666 hand signs, devil hand signs, 'devil' written on the neck, etc. Notice the devil target card. In the video you will see many references to the devil. Don't watch it for long as it will draw you in. These people started out good but witchcraft, in the form of dark music, subliminal visuals and drugs have drawn them into the dark. They are not mentally ill: they are demonically possessed. As the Bible warns us, be careful what you let your eyes see.

Or just scumbag lowlifes trying to pretend that their scummery has a spiritual basis by the use of some cut and paste Aleister Crowley-lite symbolism.

9 minutes ago, ProperGeezer said:

Here are some of the many photos of Ceon Broughton, but mostly of his rapper friend Milkavelli. You will see many 666 hand signs, devil hand signs, 'devil' written on the neck, etc. Notice the devil tarrot card. In the video you will see many references to the devil. Don't watch it for long as it will draw you in. These people started out good but witchcraft, in the form of dark music, subliminal visuals and drugs have drawn them into the dark. They are not mentally ill: they are demonically possessed. As the Bible warns us, be careful what you let your eyes see.

maxresdefault.jpg

Grime-artist-Ceon-Broughton-who-is-understood-to-have-been-arrested-on-suspicion-of-murder-and-deal.jpg

DTwrRtOWsAE5pVb.jpg

DJmRK9qX0AUI8Sf.jpeg

0_Milkavelli.jpg

DJmRc8qXoAEEHE0.jpeg

images (1).jpeg

Scrapper Girl is back!

1 minute ago, ProperGeezer said:

https://genius.com/Milkavelli-zzz-lyrics

Milkavelli's lyrics show he's a tortured soul with constant voices in his head, talk of hell, admitting he's evil and, of course, tripping all the time on drugs.

Stop readiing them then.  These are much nicer:

"Mon Cœur S'ouvre À Ta Voix"

Mon Coeur s'ouvre a ta voix,
Comme s'ouvrent les fleurs
Aux baisiers de l'aurore.

Mais, O mon bien aime
Pour mieux secher mes pleures.
Que ta voix parle encore!
Dis moi que Dalila
Tu reviens pour jamais
Re dis a ma tendresses
Ces serments d'autre fois!
Ces serments que j'aimais!

Ah! Reponds, reponds a ma tendresse!
Verse moi, verse moi l'ivresse!
Reponds a ma tendresse,
Reponds a ma tendresse,
Ah! verse moi, verse moi l'ivresse!

Ainsi qu'on voit des bles,
Les epis onduler
Sous la grise legere;
Ainsi fremit mon coeur
Pret a se consoler.
A ta voix qui m'est chere!
La fleche est moins repide,
A porte le trepas.
Que ne l'est ton amante
A voler dans tes bras.

Samsom! Samson!
Je t'aime!

16 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Stop readiing them then.  These are much nicer:

"Mon Cœur S'ouvre À Ta Voix"

Mon Coeur s'ouvre a ta voix,
Comme s'ouvrent les fleurs
Aux baisiers de l'aurore.

Mais, O mon bien aime
Pour mieux secher mes pleures.
Que ta voix parle encore!
Dis moi que Dalila
Tu reviens pour jamais
Re dis a ma tendresses
Ces serments d'autre fois!
Ces serments que j'aimais!

Ah! Reponds, reponds a ma tendresse!
Verse moi, verse moi l'ivresse!
Reponds a ma tendresse,
Reponds a ma tendresse,
Ah! verse moi, verse moi l'ivresse!

Ainsi qu'on voit des bles,
Les epis onduler
Sous la grise legere;
Ainsi fremit mon coeur
Pret a se consoler.
A ta voix qui m'est chere!
La fleche est moins repide,
A porte le trepas.
Que ne l'est ton amante
A voler dans tes bras.

Samsom! Samson!
Je t'aime!

My goodness, that voice!

I don't even like that kind of music that much, but Maria Callas was awesome.

Plays little chills along the spine and makes tears prickle at your eyes.  

Beautiful.

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

My goodness, that voice!

I don't even like that kind of music that much, but Maria Callas was awesome.

Plays little chills along the spine and makes tears prickle at your eyes.  

Beautiful.

Thnak you.

I am listening to the full two hour opera at the moment but thought people might appreciate the highpoint rather than the full two hours.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

Thnak you.

I am listening to the full two hour opera at the moment but thought people might appreciate the highpoint rather than the full two hours.

That's very thoughtful! Some people think we deserve an hour of unreasonable twitterings.

5 minutes ago, ProperGeezer said:

download.jpeg

That is however a decent bit of scholarship because the original number of the beast in St John's Revalations was indeed 616.  It was then sexed up by later writers to become 666 because 616 didn't sound sufficiently scary and unlikely to cut it for an Iron Maiden single.

14 minutes ago, MrPin said:

That's very thoughtful! Some people think we deserve an hour of unreasonable twitterings.

Put Camille Saint-Saen's organ symphony (4th movement) on with volume set to 11 until your internal organs are liquidised, you uncultured riff-raff.

2 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Black man watches, and films his white girlfriend die over the course of six hours. 

Story here :

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6772873/Rapper-convicted-killing-Holby-City-stars-daughter-music-festival-launches-appeal.html

Here is the boyfriend (bottom right) out for dinner with the family,

Nasty piece of work, Quote from the Guardian

" He was also in breach of a suspended prison sentence for two charges of possessing a lock knife and a Stanley knife blade. "

1 minute ago, InLikeFlynn said:

Nasty piece of work, Quote from the Guardian

" He was also in breach of a suspended prison sentence for two charges of possessing a lock knife and a Stanley knife blade. "

That's why she liked him.

He's a big scary man with knives, he'll protect me.  He won't feed me some drug and film my dying or anything.

All photos posted relate to Ceon Brought on or his close friend and recent defender, 'Milkevelli' whose albums included '616 god' and 'Cult Mountain' and 'Tell a Friend'. See also  #DVLGNG on Instagram.

42662248_350476339026759_5906662112670781792_n.jpg

DTwrRtOWsAE5pVb.jpg

C8WtbfyW0AA1UfM.jpg

Anyone looking like this coming knocking for my daughter would be getting hoofed back down the garden path 

2 minutes ago, ProperGeezer said:

All photos posted relate to Ceon Brought on or his close friend and recent defender, 'Milkevelli' whose albums included '616 god' and 'Cult Mountain' and 'Tell a Friend'. See also  #DVLGNG on Instagram.

42662248_350476339026759_5906662112670781792_n.jpg

Actually, I am starting to enjoy the homoerotic subtext of your posts. Keep it up.

Just now, lid said:

Anyone looking like this coming knocking for my daughter would be getting hoofed back down the garden path 

Given that they have arms like twiglets you wouldn't get much resistance.  He'd probably cry and say he was going to tell satan about you.

Yes, not something your average Joe would know. I didn't know. How come he knew? Tuition at the lodge in the dark arts. 

Wikipedia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

I heard it on QI by the way before I get accused of anything!