• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
sarahbell

Look what brexit made me do

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/08/look-what-brexit-made-me-do-im-selling-my-house-and-heading-to-ireland-with-my-cat-8796917/

Can I just check that it's not normal to cry every day over Brexit?

Having had an Irish passport since I was 10, I’ve never felt English – maybe it’s because I don’t technically have any English blood and describe myself as mixed race.

lolz

Having had an Irish passport since I was 10, I’ve never felt English – maybe it’s because I don’t technically have any English blood and describe myself as mixed race.

So whats she crying about...she's upset we, who do feel English, still get a say in, well wether we can be English. I find this with a lot of Coloureds (seems to be the correct term nowadays..with senior tories using it) they simultaneously say, when told by 'racists' go back to where you came from 'but i've only ever known England' but also that England should be more inclusive to people from their culture. Our education should be decolonized to reflect other cultures. 

Well...which is it? Either England is all you know, in which case our culture should sit easily with you, and make you feel at home, or else.

Truth is, for a lot of these people (all? who knows) England has only ever been a meal ticket for them. They have no love of the land or people, and would gladly relocate anywhere that they can get a better income. 

when I realised my cat, Rainbow MagnifiCat,

Wait...she's one of those Godfrey Elfwick/ TItties McGrath creations, isnt she?

Amazing lack of any introspection, if not. She half paddy, half Indybum...two nations that have had to shed blood and bones to get their independence, and she deliberately wants to prevent the one chance we get to do the same without blood and gore? 

Whenever I get doubts about Brexit, I just remind myself what a thoroughly vile bunch of people remainers, at least those who make a song and dance about it, are. This complete 'let them eat cake mindset' because they simply cant relate to anyone who has more pressing concerns than how to get to their tuscan villa fastest. 

Gotta love metro's anti white headlines...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/03/07/nearly-half-terror-suspects-last-year-white-8847322/

43% are white..whites are, officially at least 86% of the population. And at most, 24% were 'right wing' (itself largely a response to the depridations of alien cultures invited in) Given 24% is somewhat short of 43%, how many whiteys were Muzzer converts? Again. How much of that would happen if there wasnt much in the way of established immigrant muslim communities to convert into.

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

I wonder what'll happen when she discovers that small communities in the middle of no-where have no requirement for a yoga therapist.

[She's running from something.  It isn't Brexit.]

Ha - missed that. 

However you have to train to be a yoga teacher and they make a steady if unspectacular living because it's a proper job; I know several people, mainly women, who go to classes and they rate their instructors.

So she isn't that.

She is instead, and I quote:

Self-care coach, therapist, author and wellness journalist

Translation: unemployed

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

I wonder what'll happen when she discovers that small communities in the middle of no-where have no requirement for a yoga therapist.

Do what they do in the UK probably. Beg the government for taxpayer reddies. Claim racial discrimination if she doesn't get said reddies. 

16 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Silly bint.  Boo hoo a democratic vote went the way I didn't wnat it to go.

Best quote for me was:

"I don’t understand how anyone thinks the accident of anyone’s birthplace somehow makes them better."

Whoa - who is suddenly making a value judgement here?

Thats one way of looking at it. The other is that our ancestors worked damn hard to build a decent civilization for their progeny...not to give it away to any Tom, Dick or Hamad who decides he wants in, despite having no ancestors who helped build that civilization. 

Whats the saying...a society is a pact between the dead, the living, and the yet to be born. 

I don't see foreign interlopers figure anywhere in that. 

What gets me is these types were the first to say 'Thatcher, how evil for saying there's no such thing as society" and yet, what is a society without a nation...the physical container in which a society can develop.

A society must, by design, be exclusionary to operate. It must confer certain rights and responsiblity. If there is no cost to leaving or no cost of joining, it ceases to exist. There has to be an 'in society' or an 'outside of society' 

I always wonder why these luvvies who always claim its 'mere chance' we were born in the west and not 3rd world dumps forfeit any inheritances due their way 'because its just luck'

Not many, id guess. 

On linkedin, never ever had a job where she worked for anyone else.

Earliest ref Bangor University (1994) so that would make her 43.

How she has made a living is beyond me, probably going back to mammy in Ireland to be a cat woman.

Hardly a typical remoaner, but hey, any publicity is good publicity, especially if you write it yourself.

16 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Do what they do in the UK probably. Beg the government for taxpayer reddies. Claim racial discrimination if she doesn't get said reddies. 

Thats one way of looking at it. The other is that our ancestors worked damn hard to build a decent civilization for their progeny...not to give it away to any Tom, Dick or Hamad who decides he wants in, despite having no ancestors who helped build that civilization. 

Whats the saying...a society is a pact between the dead, the living, and the yet to be born. 

I don't see foreign interlopers figure anywhere in that. 

What gets me is these types were the first to say 'Thatcher, how evil for saying there's no such thing as society" and yet, what is a society without a nation...the physical container in which a society can develop.

A society must, by design, be exclusionary to operate. It must confer certain rights and responsiblity. If there is no cost to leaving or no cost of joining, it ceases to exist. There has to be an 'in society' or an 'outside of society' 

I always wonder why these luvvies who always claim its 'mere chance' we were born in the west and not 3rd world dumps forfeit any inheritances due their way 'because its just luck'

Not many, id guess. 

I agree with all of that but I don't see people claiming that we are better because we are British; rather that as we are British and our ancestors, as you say, built Britain (as in the built environment, not yer actual rock and earth) for the benefit of their descendants then it belongs to us as descendants and is not to be given away by politicians signing treaties after a decent lunch and a bottle of claret.

1 hour ago, dgul said:

Cock. Responsibility.

Thats what shes runnign away from.

Still, Im sure she'll find Oireland suitable diverse when she goes back.

1 hour ago, dgul said:

Her cat is called Rainbow MagnifiCat and she's clearly mentioned this to the journalist as if it's something to be proud of at 35 years old. Talk about bats in the belfry.

4 minutes ago, spunko said:

Her cat is called Rainbow MagnifiCat and she's clearly mentioned this to the journalist as if it's something to be proud of at 35 years old. Talk about bats in the belfry.

Yes, her cat has a weird name. That was my observation, you thread-plagiarising bastard. Get your own forum.

Edited by Happy Renting

29 minutes ago, Caravan Monster said:

xD Uk's loss is Republic of Ireland's gain. ROI is going to be an amazing centre of diversity and economic might, what with Project Ireland 2040 and hard hitters like that headed there.

ROI really is sleepwalking into the abyss.  I work in the ROI every few weeks in various different companies.  At least 70% of offices are filled with foreign nationals.  The official government stats have immigration figures of 50K foreign national coming in each year and 30K native Irish leaving (no doubt much higher).  The 2040 programme will accelerate this.  

NI will only withstand this pressure for so long before it gets flooded too.  Ireland will be following Belgium and Sweden in joining the Caliphate.

13 minutes ago, spunko said:

She is the "journalist"; if you click on her profile you see her occupation and the number of articles she has written.

Or I could save you the time.

It's one.  This one.  This steaming pile of festering mecturation.

And the occupation is as I cited above.

Dopey attention seeker never done a days work in her life.

Possible narcissist as despite any real life skills or achievements she feels qualified to offer other people advice for a living.

The question is who's been bankrolling her - either a rich relative or a divorce-raped ex husband.

3 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Dopey attention seeker never done a days work in her life.

Possible narcissist as despite any real life skills or achievements she feels qualified to offer other people advice for a living.

The question is who's been bankrolling her - either a rich relative or a divorce-raped ex husband.

Daddy presumably.  She's early thirties and hasn't ahd a proper job if you look at her Facebook.

1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

She can charge what she likes.

Sixty pounds times zero is still zero.

:D

All it takes is a handful of neurotic folk* who have too much money and want their ego pumped up once a week and that's a decent living.

(* and by folk, I mean women)

25 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

She is the "journalist"; if you click on her profile you see her occupation and the number of articles she has written.

Or I could save you the time.

It's one.  This one.  This steaming pile of festering mecturation.

And the occupation is as I cited above.

"journalist"

The only other 'profession' that consistently rivals 'politician' in lists of 'least trusted people' 

6 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

She charges 60 quid an hour:

https://selfcarecoaching.net/work-with-me/

Funny thing is, she's probably a right on lefty who rails against 'Fundamentalist christian american televangists', and yet, thats precisely the vibe I get from her business.