• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Roger_Mellie

So now I've seen it all...

Checked in for my flight from Dusseldorf and I noticed I had an odd seat - 9C, I never sit that far back and always select an extra legroom seat (6 or 7, aisle seat).

Thought nothing of it until I get to the gate, not only did they have priority boarding for burds, there was one sat in the seat I'd booked.

What's all that about??

Edited by Roger_Mellie

6 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Checked in for my flight from Dusseldorf and I noticed I had an odd seat - 9C, I never sit that far back and always select an extra legroom seat (6 or 7, aisle seat).

Thought nothing of it until I get to the gate, not only did they have priority boarding for burds, there was one sat in the seat I'd booked.

What's all that about??

Spend  a week in her shoes and then you'll know how the patriarchy works.

5 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

What's all that about??

I'd say that there was a 50% chance of that happening and that you would either sit in your own seat or the seat of the 1st passenger who sat randomly as he had lost her boarding pass.