• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Diane Abbott in genuine fear of being raped

O.o

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6788195/Diane-Abbott-fears-raped-murdered-extremists-online-trolls.html

Diane Abbott has spoken of her fears that she could be murdered or raped by one of the Right-wing extremists and social media trolls who bombard her with vile threats.

She said she never used to think she was in such danger but the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox by a far-Right extremist in 2016 changed her view.

The shadow home secretary said it dawned on her after being told Mrs Cox’s killer had a room bedecked with photos of his victim. 

It convinced Miss Abbott that ‘someone out there’ had a room full of images of her – and she could suffer the same fate.

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I suspect that a great many men in this country find her vile and want nothing to do with her.

That's grossly unfair. 

I heard that the cry was....

'Grape Grape....I've been grapped.'

Don't you mean raped.

'Oh no...there was a bunch of them'

17 minutes ago, One percent said:

O.o

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6788195/Diane-Abbott-fears-raped-murdered-extremists-online-trolls.html

Diane Abbott has spoken of her fears that she could be murdered or raped by one of the Right-wing extremists and social media trolls who bombard her with vile threats.

She said she never used to think she was in such danger but the murder of Labour MP Jo Cox by a far-Right extremist in 2016 changed her view.

The shadow home secretary said it dawned on her after being told Mrs Cox’s killer had a room bedecked with photos of his victim. 

It convinced Miss Abbott that ‘someone out there’ had a room full of images of her – and she could suffer the same fate.

So Jo Cox is murdered, and now Abbopotamus is attempting to make the story about her? An example of shamelessly making herself into a victim. Unfortunately the shallow of thought and dim of mind will buy this one eyed piece of garbage narrative.

PITY ME, ignore the corpse over there!

Fecking hell.

She is such a bumbling idiot that anyone with the tiniest shred of political awareness and a dislike of neocons and political correctness wants her to continue broadcasting her idiocy to the world as it means votes.

Diane Abbott is one of the best ever reasons not to vote neocon.

50 minutes ago, One percent said:

O.o

Fits the constructed narrative but really?

5 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

#Iwouldntevenrapeyouwithafuckingshotguntomyhead

And it wouldn't be a 'far-right extremist' as the daft cow claims since the actual far-right in Britain is tiny. It'd likely be one of the third world scumbags that she welcomed in with open arms - and even then it would only be because he had a sexual emergency and the schools were all shut.

And I see still pushing the horse-shit about Tommy Mair - a far right extremist even though everyone who knew him said he never once talked about politics or showed any interest. The speed of his conviction, all the extremest books pictured in his bookcase conveniently (all unread as none had a crease in the spine). And it happened just a week before the EU referendum when the establishment knew leave had a 10 point lead.

We really do need a revolution in this country. But not a communistic one. A conservative one.

I expect Saint Jo is on a Caribbean island somewhere laughing at the Abbott nonsense. 

Genuine questions:

How do you insert a a penis into a woman that is grossly obese like Abbot?

Even if there was some kind of way, how would it be achieved without the woman’s consent?

I've just read this thread thinking that the title was surely a very clever and witty click bait title only to read a discussion about Diane Abbott being in fear of being raped.

8 hours ago, dgul said:

I suppose there are some very sick insane people about.

But as the old joke goes,  the chances of there being two of them in the room at the same time are vanishingly slim..

FFS, this is classic diversion. She is on the back foot as yesterday a journalist - perhaps the last one in the UK - took her to task for her anti white comments, which resulted in her apparently needing to take a phone call and walking off, so, surprise surprise, we now get this crap about her fears of attack and rape.

This woman is truly vile IMPO. That she has served as an MP for decades says a hell of alot about her and about those who vote for her. 

Diversion, diversion, diversion!

Make sure that you upvote this brilliant comment!

Spinning Magnetron, Snottingham, United Kingdom, 9 hours ago

I think Dianne is the best Clown we have ever had! If anyone does anything against her then the Police will sort them! Shes a precious part of our lives! Without her My life would be miserable! She makes a statement and I fall over in hysterical convulsions and not many people ave that gift! God bless her for bringing happiness to so many people! Keep them laughing Dianne!

9 hours ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

So Jo Cox is murdered, and now Abbopotamus is attempting to make the story about her

There seems to be a lot of people on the left who have made huge capital with Cox's murder. Very convenient. Its an industry now akin to the Stephen Lawrence industry. And the idea that the 'killer' had images of Cox all over his wall, well, that's a new one to me. Are they just adding extra titbits along the way to this fiasco? Something smells fishy with Cox's murder.

3 minutes ago, Charles Carter said:

There seems to be a lot of people on the left who have made huge capital with Cox's murder. Very convenient. Its an industry now akin to the Stephen Lawrence industry. And the idea that the 'killer' had images of Cox all over his wall, well, that's a new one to me. Are they just adding extra titbits along the way to this fiasco? Something smells fishy with Cox's murder.

Yes it's bullshit.

In her confused state she's mixing up Jo Cox and Alan Partridge.

maxresdefault.jpg