• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
Libspero

Dutchess of Sussex

Recommended Posts

I see Meghan has just lost her third aid and the press are trying to simultaneously paint her in a good light but strongly hinting she’s a complete ***** to be around.

I’ve decided I quite like her..  and I base it entirely on the fact that when she was told she had to do charity work she decided the best way to help the victims of Grenfell would be to release a cook book.  Ironic.  My kind of humour..

https://www.waterstones.com/book/together///9781529102925?awc=3787_1552152113_bf125507eed022b6234c6b8f87c051be&utm_source=259955&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=Genie+Shopping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hopeful said:

plenty already on the www, they're nothing special

Wow. I never knew, I just assumed there was not - US beach dont allow as much topless Erupean, so little chance.

Kates are much better -0 but a bit saggier.

The ones I really want to see are 22yo Queen Lizzy.

Look at the piccies. You can see where Zara gets her tits from.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

Wow. I never knew, I just assumed there was not - US beach dont allow as much topless Erupean, so little chance.

Kates are much better -0 but a bit saggier.

The ones I really want to see are 22yo Queen Lizzy.

Look at the piccies. You can see where Zara gets her tits from.

 

 

Zara is tip top totty, Tindall is a lucky chap,

howrse.jpg

:x

Edited by Hopeful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the impression the media are trying to treat her in the same way they did Diana.

Not sure he should have married her but the media are treating them very badly. 

Almost like they have an agenda 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ad_ceng said:

I get the impression the media are trying to treat her in the same way they did Diana.

Not sure he should have married her but the media are treating them very badly. 

Almost like they have an agenda 

Harry isn't gong to come out well from any of this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hopeful said:

Harry isn't gong to come out well from any of this

I agree he is not. 

Honestly While it may go wrong on its own. I thing the media can smell blood and hence sales and hits online 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

Zara: "Mum, why the long face?"

Mark Phillips fancied her...there again his nickname was Foggy in the army because he was a bit thick. This video appears to back that up. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.