• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Old enough to know better.....

Recommended Posts

Or still benefits in the old dog....

One of these wail stories. Then you look at the detail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6789341/Mothers-fury-elderly-woman-tells-four-year-old-son-Syndrome-shut-up.html

  • Angie Theakston, 43, from East Riding of Yorkshire, and son Joey were on a bus
  • Joey, 4, was insulted by an elderly woman sat on the bus after he became noisy
  • The passenger then went on to say: 'Is he Down Syndrome? I couldn’t deal with that'

Following the shocking incident, Ms Theakston, who is also the mother to 15-year-old Holly, Beth, 21 and Emily, 24, went onto social media to share her encounter with the elderly woman and raise awareness of her son's genetic condition. 

The awareness is downs waaaaay more common with older mums.

Popped 1st kid out at 19, knocked up at 18. 20 yeat gap between oldet n youngest, 11 gap between youngest.....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

Or still benefits in the old dog....

One of these wail stories. Then you look at the detail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6789341/Mothers-fury-elderly-woman-tells-four-year-old-son-Syndrome-shut-up.html

  • Angie Theakston, 43, from East Riding of Yorkshire, and son Joey were on a bus
  • Joey, 4, was insulted by an elderly woman sat on the bus after he became noisy
  • The passenger then went on to say: 'Is he Down Syndrome? I couldn’t deal with that'

Following the shocking incident, Ms Theakston, who is also the mother to 15-year-old Holly, Beth, 21 and Emily, 24, went onto social media to share her encounter with the elderly woman and raise awareness of her son's genetic condition. 

The awareness is downs waaaaay more common with older mums.

Popped 1st kid out at 19, knocked up at 18. 20 yeat gap between oldet n youngest, 11 gap between youngest.....

 

 

It’s the sensible thing to do though. If you have relied on bennies all your adult life and you suddenly see it disappearing, then popping another out to keep them rolling in is the go to option. What the hell else is she going to do for money?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, One percent said:

It’s the sensible thing to do though. If you have relied on bennies all your adult life and you suddenly see it disappearing, then popping another out to keep them rolling in is the go to option. What the hell else is she going to do for money?  

She might as well have won the lotto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Downes society appear to have stopped publishing live Downs births in the mids 00s. For some totally random reason.

After seeing the number of downes kids drop off all my life - better protection, less catholic guilt, Im now seeing a very noticeable increase in kids.

Everyone a Brown baby.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She did.

43 today.

Shed have been ~late 20s when TCs kicked off.

Shed have had 10 years on social.

Then boom - 3 kids on TCs - whoo hoow.

Downs kid is 4, oldest is 24. Shed have seen her money drop off 6 years ago, when her oldest got to 18.

Shed have been down spoons for two years trying to het knocked up.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, One percent said:

It’s the sensible thing to do though. If you have relied on bennies all your adult life and you suddenly see it disappearing, then popping another out to keep them rolling in is the go to option. What the hell else is she going to do for money?  

Spot on.

You can't blame people for correctly playing the system.

The fault lies with those who created the system.

141202-gordon-brown_0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

Spot on.

You can't blame people for correctly playing the system.

The fault lies with those who created the system.

141202-gordon-brown_0.jpg

Thank you New Labour's breeding programme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Adarmo said:

Thank you New Labour's inbreeding programme.

Seriously.

Every new year as governor, Id sit there as more and more families (normally single parented) turn up, lis tthe Kyles special needs and demand wha tthe school was going to do about it.

99% there's no special need. The kid and the parent (note singular) are cunts, thats all.

'Oh Gov Spy, Jaydans mum has asked if I could write a letter to the council, telling that that Jaydans brother, Mzubkiti, keeps him up all night and that we need a bigger house'.

Tell her to fuck off.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

Angie Theakston, 43, from East Riding of Yorkshire, and son Joey were on a bus

 

2 hours ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

Shed have been down spoons for two years trying to het knocked up.

Why, do they serve Theakstons?

 

 

 

 

I'll get me coat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Happy Renting said:

 

Why, do they serve Theakstons?

 

 

 

 

I'll get me coat.

Actually they dont. Never been in a spoons that offers old or new Theakstons.

The mums FB page is nuts.
I see this all the time - trying to turn their Downs kid into some sort of model, really trating him like a baby dol - Benefits Barie so to speak.

Again, wait to the little fucker grows up and shes having to handle a 20stone homronal toddler.

See Katie Price n Harvey.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

The Downes society appear to have stopped publishing live Downs births in the mids 00s. For some totally random reason.

After seeing the number of downes kids drop off all my life - better protection, less catholic guilt, Im now seeing a very noticeable increase in kids.

Everyone a Brown baby.

 

 

Strangely the NHS only produces diagnosis from antenatal screening up to 2009 which recorded a 71% increase predominantly due to later (used to be called geriatric) motherhood.

The ONS abandoned producing statistics in 2002.

Data until 1987 refer to England and Wales only. Data from 1988 refer to Great Britain
only. 2009 onwards ? Data is no longer available as ONS is no longer producing the source
publication.

British Medical Journal has the last graph produced in 2009 (10 years ago)

As @spygirl 🏆 stated it ties in exactly with Gordon Browns introduction of working tax credit and child tax credit in 2003.

There was a 49% increase in undiagnosed births i.e. older women deliberately didn't want to know as in many cases the child would be a cash cow.

This is the consequences of The Labour Party buying votes.

image.png.23ba1bc2440e23f21c3fb6a1d47a1b58.png

https://www.nhs.uk/news/pregnancy-and-child/downs-syndrome-trend-examined/

https://gateway.euro.who.int/en/indicators/hfa_603-7120-births-with-downs-syndrome-per-100-000-live-births/

https://www.bmj.com/content/339/bmj.b3794

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Strangely the NHS only produces diagnosis from antenatal screening up to 2009 which recorded a 71% increase predominantly due to later (used to be called geriatric) motherhood.

The ONS abandoned producing statistics in 2002.

Data until 1987 refer to England and Wales only. Data from 1988 refer to Great Britain
only. 2009 onwards ? Data is no longer available as ONS is no longer producing the source
publication.

British Medical Journal has the last graph produced in 2009 (10 years ago)

As @spygirl 🏆 stated it ties in exactly with Gordon Browns introduction of working tax credit and child tax credit in 2003.

There was a 49% increase in undiagnosed births i.e. older women deliberately didn't want to know as in many cases the child would be a cash cow.

This is the consequences of The Labour Party buying votes.

image.png.23ba1bc2440e23f21c3fb6a1d47a1b58.png

https://www.nhs.uk/news/pregnancy-and-child/downs-syndrome-trend-examined/

https://gateway.euro.who.int/en/indicators/hfa_603-7120-births-with-downs-syndrome-per-100-000-live-births/

https://www.bmj.com/content/339/bmj.b3794

Yeah.

Timing goes 

TCv1 2003.

TCv2 2006ish - when, after fucking up TCv1, Brown made TCv2s lucrative i.e. upper middle income.

2008ish - when everyone had sussed that you needed kids with 'disabilities' to max it. So you had women, like Angie, looking to restart having kids, 20 years after first. Or older mums deciding to jack work in.

The last live Downs birth chart i saw showed a downward line from the 60s, when Pill came out.

Its down to Browns genius that a 50 year trend, for the better, has been reversed, for the worse.

Each Down kids result in about 100k extra spend a year - regular meducsl orocedures, extra payout, dusability car, extra TAs, etc etc.

Then tgey get to 30ish. And die.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

Yeah.

Timing goes 

TCv1 2003.

TCv2 2006ish - when, after fucking up TCv1, Brown made TCv2s lucrative i.e. upper middle income.

2008ish - when everyone had sussed that you needed kids with 'disabilities' to max it. So you had women, like Angie, looking to restart having kids, 20 years after first. Or older mums deciding to jack work in.

The last live Downs birth chart i saw showed a downward line from the 60s, when Pill came out.

Its down to Browns genius that a 50 year trend, for the better, has been reversed, for the worse.

Each Down kids result in about 100k extra spend a year - regular meducsl orocedures, extra payout, dusability car, extra TAs, etc etc.

Then tgey get to 30ish. And die.

 

they live quite long now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leonardratso said:

seen some that could be 50's, maybe even 60's, not many mind. hard to tell their age to be honest, but they definately werent young (like 20/30s).

Downs is quite a range.

Some are fu ctional, able to live along and hold down a job.

Some are not.

Ditto survival.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

Downs is quite a range.

Some are fu ctional, able to live along and hold down a job.

Some are not.

Ditto survival.

I've actually worked with one.  She was perfectly competent and were it not for the way that she looked all that you would think her was a bit odd - not much of a sense of humour and a bit slow on the uptake but not thick.

There were no allowances made for her because she didn't need any.

Big range though as you say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

Or still benefits in the old dog....

One of these wail stories. Then you look at the detail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6789341/Mothers-fury-elderly-woman-tells-four-year-old-son-Syndrome-shut-up.html

  • Angie Theakston, 43, from East Riding of Yorkshire, and son Joey were on a bus
  • Joey, 4, was insulted by an elderly woman sat on the bus after he became noisy
  • The passenger then went on to say: 'Is he Down Syndrome? I couldn’t deal with that'

Following the shocking incident, Ms Theakston, who is also the mother to 15-year-old Holly, Beth, 21 and Emily, 24, went onto social media to share her encounter with the elderly woman and raise awareness of her son's genetic condition. 

The awareness is downs waaaaay more common with older mums.

Popped 1st kid out at 19, knocked up at 18. 20 yeat gap between oldet n youngest, 11 gap between youngest.....

 

 

Interesting side note. She was at the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester two years ago with daughter Holly. 

Incidents just seem to follow some people around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I've actually worked with one.  She was perfectly competent and were it not for the way that she looked all that you would think her was a bit odd - not much of a sense of humour and a bit slow on the uptake but not thick.

There were no allowances made for her because she didn't need any.

Big range though as you say.

I didn’t realised that you worked with me. o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.