• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Don’t swallow

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6795525/Woman-31-goes-anaphylactic-shock-swallowing-partners-SEMEN.html

A woman suffered a life-threatening allergic reaction to penicillin after performing oral sex on her partner. 

Doctors in Spain who treated the 31-year-old have now urged anyone with drug allergies to 'be aware' of the potential risk from oral sex. 

The unidentified woman swallowed her lover's semen and afterwards began to vomit, struggle to breathe and break out in hives.

The patient, from Alicante in Spain, went to hospital with suspected anaphylactic shock. It is unclear how long after her sexual encounter she sought help.

o.O

2 hours ago, ashestoashes said:

misdiagnosis she actually had anafellatio shock

Very good. 

(Another level if her name turned out to be Anna...)

5 hours ago, Captain Cavey said:

Well that blows, but I for one am not swallowing it.

I think there’s been a gagging order.

So what exactly are you suggesting: spit it out?!

And following on the back of the first story, we have this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6798871/Woman-44-STROKE-nearing-orgasm-partner-performing-oral-sex.html

A woman was rushed to hospital after suffering a stroke while receiving oral sex from her partner.

The 44-year-old, of west London, passed out as she was nearing orgasm and scans later revealed a blood vessel had burst inside her skull.

Despite only suffering a 'moderate' headache when she came round after three minutes of unconsciousness, she was taken to A&E in an ambulance.

Medics didn't directly explain what caused the stroke - but said changes in blood pressure during sex are 'well-described' as a cause of bursting blood vessels.

o.O

best to give the oral sex a miss if you are female. 

16 minutes ago, One percent said:

And following on the back of the first story, we have this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6798871/Woman-44-STROKE-nearing-orgasm-partner-performing-oral-sex.html

A woman was rushed to hospital after suffering a stroke while receiving oral sex from her partner.

The 44-year-old, of west London, passed out as she was nearing orgasm and scans later revealed a blood vessel had burst inside her skull.

Despite only suffering a 'moderate' headache when she came round after three minutes of unconsciousness, she was taken to A&E in an ambulance.

Medics didn't directly explain what caused the stroke - but said changes in blood pressure during sex are 'well-described' as a cause of bursting blood vessels.

o.O

best to give the oral sex a miss if you are female. 

That bloke is going to pull using that story for years.

'Trust me love. I am that good you could die happy.'

29 minutes ago, One percent said:

I don't think he was fucking her but I get your drift. 

So, are you really trying to say, if a man fucks a women, that is separate from, and need not necessarily include the man performing cunnilingus on the woman ?

Standard practice. xD

1 minute ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

So, are you really trying to say, if a man fucks a women, that is separate from, and need not necessarily include the man performing cunnilingus on the woman ?

Standard practice. xD

I guess it’s the difference between rape and sexual assault. o.O  

The hot young receptionist girl at my health club was trying to drum up attendees for a wine tasting evening they were doing. I had no interest in their poncy overpriced wine tasting but didn't want to offend so pleaded ignorance of wine, would be embarrassed at not knowing the etiquette and all that. 

"Yes I know what you mean, I never know whether to spit the wine sample out, or just swallow it." She rambled on for about a minute on the pros and cons of spitting versus swallowing. 

I was stunned but her face gave absolutely no indication of whether she was trolling me or was serious. She certainly starred in some of my er "imaginative fantasies" after that though. 

7 hours ago, Funn3r said:

The hot young receptionist girl at my health club was trying to drum up attendees for a wine tasting evening they were doing. I had no interest in their poncy overpriced wine tasting but didn't want to offend so pleaded ignorance of wine, would be embarrassed at not knowing the etiquette and all that. 

"Yes I know what you mean, I never know whether to spit the wine sample out, or just swallow it." She rambled on for about a minute on the pros and cons of spitting versus swallowing. 

I was stunned but her face gave absolutely no indication of whether she was trolling me or was serious. She certainly starred in some of my er "imaginative fantasies" after that though.