• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Carl Fimble

Metro newspaper is written by morons

Posted (edited)

Sarah posted a link on the Brexit thread to a story about some letter bombs. 

I clicked it and saw the following (the Poundland vibrator story was underneath the letter bomb story, and is similarly shite in the way it was written (by a moron, and then checked by nobody, or a team of morons maybe) :

E2A83F8A-FB54-4A99-9FF7-112B40E12606.png

7D48C922-1EA7-4EE5-A5BE-5ED8CF97A6A2.png

7E987C16-101F-4519-817D-438E080C8E3B.png

Edited by Carl Fimble
Idiocy

Posted (edited)

So, were they letter bombs sent, or were they bombs planted? Both can’t be true, I’m imagining it’s just really really bad writing. 

Then the vibrator, is it a pound, or £5?

Pathetic, who writes this shite and who checks it?

Edited by Carl Fimble
Sp

15 minutes ago, spunko said:

Who writes this shit - Rejects who don't make it at the owner's other paper, the Daily Mail.

Terrible isn’t it, the vibrator story has only five words between “one English pound” and “£5”, it’s not even like there are paragraphs separating them. The mistake in the letter bomb story too, it’s as though the writer did not understand the meaning of the word planted, she does have a kinda foreign sounding name though. The writer of the vibrator story doesn’t even use their own name, probably a wise decision considering. 

Have they sacked all their editors and are now just allowing people who failed their English exams to write the articles?

I’ve noticed similar shitey writing in other publications, so it’s maybe a bit unfair of me to single out Metro, it’s pathetic and embarrassing. 

6 minutes ago, One percent said:

That’s a crap paper too. Editor in chief the towel folder 

We should maybe have a thread for this sort of thing, a daily record of shitty journalism, these people think the sun shines out their arse but to the observer they are so obviously not independent, and one could not call them a guardian. Someone should telegraph them with a message telling them to up their game. 

5 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

We should maybe have a thread for this sort of thing, a daily record of shitty journalism, these people think the sun shines out their arse but to the observer they are so obviously not independent, and one could not call them a guardian. Someone should telegraph them with a message telling them to up their game. 

We couldn’t keep up with it. They are all lying bastards. Propaganda and not done very well

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

xD  no missed it. 

My excuse is that I’ve been sat in traffic on the m25 motorway  car park for four bloody hours.  o.O

Four hours!

My god London is shit....

At least you have a nice place to sit while you’re stuck in traffic. Hope you’re atill loving your car and the shine/novelty hasn’t worn off too much yet. 

3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Four hours!

My god London is shit....

At least you have a nice place to sit while you’re stuck in traffic. Hope you’re atill loving your car and the shine/novelty hasn’t worn off too much yet. 

It is shit. Bloody accident. It’s a daily occurrence. The sat nav tried to take me off but every single road was also gridlocked because of it. 

Still loving it 20k miles on the clock now. o.O

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

It is shit. Bloody accident. It’s a daily occurrence. The sat nav tried to take me off but every single road was also gridlocked because of it. 

Still loving it 20k miles on the clock now. o.O

You put miles on like you post!

20k miles in how long? I thought you had only had it for 6-12 months.

Hard to add that many miles when you are stuck in traffic too. 

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

You put miles on like you post!

20k miles in how long? I thought you had only had it for 6-12 months.

Hard to add that many miles when you are stuck in traffic too. 

14 months. That’s why I bought it, I knew I was going to be driving big miles. Didn’t want to do it in a rattly box. 

19 hours ago, snaga said:

targetting advertising, what have you been searching for Carl?

I’ve not been searching for cheap purple vibrators, honest!

It was just an article which appeared under the letter bomb story. 

Now Im not having a pop at the young jounro, who appears very bright ... just pointing out that maybe there are other more qualified - and probably more expensive/not working on day release British jounros.

https://www.thescarboroughnews.co.uk/news/man-appears-in-court-charged-with-murder-of-47-year-old-man-outside-whitby-pizza-shop-1-9659934

https://moscariellomartina.wordpress.com/online/

This also ties up with my 10m -+2m Europeans in the UK and italy being in a death spiral.