• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
No One

Yang2020

Yang Gang 2020  

54 members have voted

  1. 1. Have you heard of Andrew Yang or the Yang Gang before?



Recommended Posts

I'm doing a quick poll to check if there is name recognition internationally.

We can also keep this thread to discuss Yang as he is going to gain traction in the lead up to 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

To do list:

1. Personalised number plate. 

2. Instigate the killing fields 

May I offer a couple of suggestions...

 

 

 

 

 

 

image.png.de7a49ad8770bbd0a2ae7c4a9860fb84.png

 

image.png.871076a81606e64a5048828cf1c33234.png

 

image.png.16b31e82e367af4511f42ec93726da8e.png

 

;)

 

XYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

I voted yes only because I read about him this afternoon. Unfortunately the Septics don’t share our sense of humour. Logos like ‘Bang for Yang’ (population replenishment policy) are unlikely to gain traction in the Puritan States of America.

Yea they be full of shit :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, No One said:

I'm doing a quick poll to check if there is name recognition internationally.

We can also keep this thread to discuss Yang as he is going to gain traction in the lead up to 2020.

Today BT sent me a letter informing me they were changing my Calling Plan to include Anytime calls.

They said I didn't need to do anything because my account would be updated automatically, and my bill will increase by £2 per month.

I wasn't happy with being charged £24 for calls I haven't even made yet and might not even cost that much.

I contacted BT online and interacted with their Chat Bot. Up until recently BT Chat was a real person not a chat algorithm. It's absolutely useless now as all it does is ask some multiple choice questions then at the end it tells you to ring BT.

Their website makes you tick a box to proceed agreeing to above inflation price rises from 2020, with a disclaimer apologising for making you tick the box, assuring the conditions will not apply.  

I rang BT today and told them to opt out of the new plan.

All the prices are plus VAT by the way.

I think all this automated stuff is shit ! :wanker: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no I'm no bot, I am rather real I'm afraid.

 

Yang is a democrat candidate whose campaign is UBI. There is a btit of traction on youtube but I wasnt sure if i was just my feed or there was some actual traction

 

 

why the salt tho?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours is a long time in politics, and one week is an absolute eternity.

One week ago Yang was an almost unknown before his enormously effective YangGang internet campaign started. About three days ago he was suddenly enormously popular and being considered by many people to be a serious contender. He reached mainstream status yesterday. He appeared to be a genuine, likable, eloquent and intelligent left of centre candidate who represented a clean break from the horrible and enormously damaging and dangerous race baiting that the left has used for the past ten years in particular. A lot of right wing people were voicing support for him.

Then about 10 hours ago he gave this speech with some very clear race baiting in it.

He immediately lost enormous amounts of support.

Then a couple of hours later Christchurch happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

2 hours is a long time in politics, and one week is an absolute eternity.

One week ago Yang was an almost unknown before his enormously effective YangGang internet campaign started. About three days ago he was suddenly enormously popular and being considered by many people to be a serious contender. He reached mainstream status yesterday. He appeared to be a genuine, likable, eloquent and intelligent left of centre candidate who represented a clean break from the horrible and enormously damaging and dangerous race baiting that the left has used for the past ten years in particular. A lot of right wing people were voicing support for him.

Then about 10 hours ago he gave this speech with some very clear race baiting in it.

He immediately lost enormous amounts of support.

Then a couple of hours later Christchurch happened.

It’s funny to think that Andy Warhol was actually spot on. I thought the 15 minutes of fame thing was a flippant remark but I now believe he’d thought it through carefully based on trends he was observing back in the 70s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, No One said:

no I'm no bot, I am rather real I'm afraid.

 

Yang is a democrat candidate whose campaign is UBI. There is a btit of traction on youtube but I wasnt sure if i was just my feed or there was some actual traction

 

 

why the salt tho?

Oddly since you posted this I came across him.

 

Why the salt = we tend to get a few spammers who sign up and start threads about generic things like "Do you smack your children".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

2 hours is a long time in politics, and one week is an absolute eternity.

One week ago Yang was an almost unknown before his enormously effective YangGang internet campaign started. About three days ago he was suddenly enormously popular and being considered by many people to be a serious contender. He reached mainstream status yesterday. He appeared to be a genuine, likable, eloquent and intelligent left of centre candidate who represented a clean break from the horrible and enormously damaging and dangerous race baiting that the left has used for the past ten years in particular. A lot of right wing people were voicing support for him.

Then about 10 hours ago he gave this speech with some very clear race baiting in it.

He immediately lost enormous amounts of support.

Then a couple of hours later Christchurch happened.

So he wasnt really wrong in his assessment that there trouble coming down the pike?

4 hours ago, spunko said:

Oddly since you posted this I came across him.

 

Why the salt = we tend to get a few spammers who sign up and start threads about generic things like "Do you smack your children".

I posted the poll because I wanted to see how viral Yang got. If it got to this uk forum then it would have been superfast. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my thing, I'm seeing super hard line followers of Trump flip for Yang. 

 

We are talking about one very early adopters of Trumps from when he decided to run for office. That sort of flip may indicate that the people who supported Trump will flip in 2020. I mean even Nick Fuentes is indecisive now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You work for RadicalMedia LLC and I claim my five pounds. You guys are very very good though, hats off for that. Disaffected Trump fans will go to Cernovich or possibly Gabbard. You should look to win over Bernie Bros. Here is a photo which will wreck Bernie's campaign.

sandersbandage_031519_cnnscreenshot.jpg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In case anyone is wondering what is happening in this thread, this article provides somewhat of an explanation.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanhatesthis/4chan-vs-the-yang-gang

Essentially, they completely swamped 4chan with Yang memes for the week or two, to the point where there was nothing else on the boards. It did seem to be working quite successfully for a few days, to the point where it was influencing betting markets and beginning to turn a couple of people. Now we have reached the weekend however, there are literally no Yang posts at all, all of the YangGang hysteria was 100% artificially generated.

 

RadicalMedia LLC, if you are going to shill a board, you have to keep it going at the weekend, otherwise it looks completely ridiculous. If you want to convince people that you are a wavering Trump fan, you also need to learn how to answer ambiguously worded statements how a right wing person would. A wavering Trump fan would have answered something like "Trump has always talked against violence and has promoted peace" or "The people in the second mosque were saved when someone started firing back, we need to protect the second amendment." 

Happy to help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.