• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

mattydread

Shooting at mosque in Christchurch NZ

Sickening Perth radio just reported there are dozens dead, outside a mosque and shots outside the church as well plus a car with a bomb in it crashed about 3kms out of the city, fuked up

I'm in Christchurch CBD. 5:30pm. Everyone advised to stay in doors (I'm in the office), kids are in school which are in lock down. 

Helicopters and sirens, streets empty. 

41 minutes ago, QP1 said:

I'm in Christchurch CBD. 5:30pm. Everyone advised to stay in doors (I'm in the office), kids are in school which are in lock down. 

Helicopters and sirens, streets empty. 

Stay safe. 

6 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Forty dead!

Jesus wept, where did that come from?

I dont know.

It probable that the shooters are non Muslim - just of percetnages. I was surpsied - or not - to hear that Muslims make up 1% of NZ pop now. Do NZers make up 1% of the ME yet?

However .... without knowing the denomination of the of mosques then Id not jump to conclusions until I saw the shooters names.

Lock down lifted a couple of hours ago. Some roads closed and armed police at junctions. Everyone very surprised at this happening in Christchurch. 

Reports claim one of the attackers is Australian. At least two gun men. Claims that one gun man has anti Muslim posts on social media. 

4 minutes ago, QP1 said:

Reports claim one of the attackers is Australian. At least two gun men. Claims that one gun man has anti Muslim posts on social media. 

The Australian prime minister has said that the arrested Australian is a right wing extremist.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47578798

Australia's Prime Minister Scott Morrison said one of those arrested was an Australian citizen.

He described the suspected attacker as an "extremist right-wing violent terrorist".

13 minutes ago, QP1 said:

When they say ‘asustrailian’ what exactly do they mean?  Native or happened to get the lucky ticket of an Australian passport.

the dual approach to reporting is already emerging isn’t it. 

Look at this guy. He's not just making cryptic comments in a corner of the internet he's taken the fight straight to the enemy's doorstep.

Immediate induction into the dosbods hall of fame to take his place beside Saint Tommy of Robinson, surely?

1 hour ago, Great Guy said:

The NZ PM has this to say:

"'The people who were the subject of this attack today, New Zealand is their home. They should be safe here. The person who has perpetuated this violent act against them, they have no place in New Zealand society.'

It's interesting seeing the different rhetoric as opposed to Islamic terrorism. Abbot is at this very moment complaining about a terrorist supporter not being allowed back into the UK.

Imagine if someone now said "he wasn't a real Kiwi" for some justification for this terrorist attack?

So assuming from this statement he/she was part of NZ society before then surely their act is one of treason...treason=death penalty?

Posted (edited)

He was playing "Remove Kebab", the British Grenadiers, told people to subscribe to Pewdiepie and then tried to escape from the police playing "gas gas gas". The guy who did the main attack this was an absolute 4chan meme, internet censorship will step up rapidly now. I strongly suggest that the thread title is changed and that the thread is moved into stealth. 

Meanwhile, look at this absolute madlad.

Edit: The attacker was an Australian white male, I won't link to anything giving his name.

Edited by Stunley Andwin

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Not.  Killing for whatever reason cannot be condoned. 

My focus will be on how it’s reported.  Then compare and contrast with the mass murder events carried out by Islamic terrorists. 

One interesting factor will be to see if this particular idiot is labelled as a mentally ill lone wolf. 

Well yes but you do see that there's a cause and effect there.

12 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Look at this guy. He's not just making cryptic comments in a corner of the internet he's taken the fight straight to the enemy's doorstep.

Immediate induction into the dosbods hall of fame to take his place beside Saint Tommy of Robinson, surely?

I know what you are saying, but that was mis-timed. And Saint Tony R isn't really up to this.

2 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

He was playing "Remove Kebab", the British Grenadiers, told people to subscribe to Pewdiepie and then tried to escape from the police playing "gas gas gas". The guy who did the main attack this was an absolute 4chan meme, internet censorship will step up rapidly now. I strongly suggest that the thread title is changed and that the thread is moved into stealth. 

Meanwhile, look at this absolute madlad.

I certainly like the cut of his jib.

2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

I know what you are saying, but that was mis-timed. And Saint Tony R isn't really up to this.

You have to laugh, It's either this (the shootings) or doing what Saint Tony R is doing.... TPTB don't seem to want either?

3 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

You have to laugh, It's either this (the shootings) or doing what Saint Tony R is doing.... TPTB don't seem to want either?

I don't hold this Tony bloke in high esteem, as you may guess. I do not think much of this attrocity, which benefits nobody, and has delayed a Cricket match!

6 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Have you seen the film Die Welle (The Wave)?

This guy's the one who gets wrapped up in the movement and pulls a gun. You could cast a figure like TR as the teacher and a lot on here as the reasonably intelligent pupils who ought to know better then try to dissociate themselves from the weird loner when he takes what they only spout off about literally and goes too far.