• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Birth Strike

Clinically depressed millennial women form Birth Strike due to climate change apocalypse and vow never to have children.

Brought to you by the So-Called BBC, just look at their body language, these women are brainwashed or mentally ill.

1826587402_Screenshot-2019-3-15AlexandriaOcasioCortezDepopulationAgendaExposed-YouTube.jpg.6ae535ee7a748f71a5cb291edcf87a20.jpg

I'm not going to pup, "refusing to have babies is a radical “act of rebellion” in line with the “environmental justice movement”, so there.

"There are people out there that are so scared about this that they feel they actually can’t have a family. Our planet is in a kind of collapse,” described BirthStrike founder Blythe Pepino. “The natural world is collapsing around us and that’s actually happening right now.” Pepino says after “freaking out” that “authorities” were not actively working to stave off the crisis, she opted not to have children. Another woman claimed she lives everyday in fear that the world could end any minute, and that she doesn’t want to pass that fear onto a baby. “I mean, each day for me is a struggle,” said BirthStrike member Alice Brown. “…I’m just so depressed, and that has led to a fear that I’ve never felt before. And my decision for being on birth strike mostly has come from not wanting to pass that fear on to someone else.”

17 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Clinically depressed millennial women form Birth Strike due to climate change apocalypse and vow never to have children.

Brought to you by the So-Called BBC, just look at their body language, these women are brainwashed or mentally ill.

1826587402_Screenshot-2019-3-15AlexandriaOcasioCortezDepopulationAgendaExposed-YouTube.jpg.6ae535ee7a748f71a5cb291edcf87a20.jpg

I'm not going to pup, "refusing to have babies is a radical “act of rebellion” in line with the “environmental justice movement”, so there.

"There are people out there that are so scared about this that they feel they actually can’t have a family. Our planet is in a kind of collapse,” described BirthStrike founder Blythe Pepino. “The natural world is collapsing around us and that’s actually happening right now.” Pepino says after “freaking out” that “authorities” were not actively working to stave off the crisis, she opted not to have children. Another woman claimed she lives everyday in fear that the world could end any minute, and that she doesn’t want to pass that fear onto a baby. “I mean, each day for me is a struggle,” said BirthStrike member Alice Brown. “…I’m just so depressed, and that has led to a fear that I’ve never felt before. And my decision for being on birth strike mostly has come from not wanting to pass that fear on to someone else.”

Fine, breed yourself out. Others who have large families will fill the gap. 

Idiots. 

48 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Those women 'refusing to have babies' is like me 'refusing to fuck Kylie Minogue' ;)

what does Kylie think about that?

38 minutes ago, One percent said:

Fine, breed yourself out. Others who have large families will fill the gap. 

Idiots. 

There are 4 billion africans coming to somewhere near you real soon. They are literally fucking the planet to death.

4 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

There are 4 billion africans coming to somewhere near you real soon. They are literally fucking the planet to death.

5 of them spend all day sitting in the Cafe Nero where I work, not a care in the world.

what does Kylie think about that?

She's more than happy with my decision.

6 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

5 of them spend all day sitting in the Cafe Nero where I work, not a care in the world.

Maybe they should rebrand it the "negro" cafe ?

I'm on the train back from Paris. It was interesting watching 3 African's digging a hole at lunchtime. They made it look very complex.Still at least they were doing a bit of graft. The building sites appeared to be nearly 100% african staffed.

Edited by Dave Bloke

55 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Those women 'refusing to have babies' is like me 'refusing to fuck Kylie Minogue' ;)

The polar bears thank you for your sacrifice.

Maybe they should rebrand it the "negro" cafe ?

I'm on the train back from Paris. It was interesting watching 3 African's digging a hole at lunchtime. They made it look very complex.Still at least they were doing a bit of graft. The building sites appeared to be nearly 100% african staffed.

Remind me not to buy a flat in Paris....

1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/polyamory-vaults-lead-singer-blythe-pepino-and-her-partner-reveal-why-monogamy-wasnt-doing-it-for-a6854211.html

Enjoy.

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Swarm of locusts. o.O

2 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

They are also the preferred sexual partners of many women. Many women like to have invaders babies, see the article on the ancient Iberian migration on the Beeb today. 

4 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

They are also the preferred sexual partners of many women. Many women like to have invaders babies, see the article on the ancient Iberian migration on the Beeb today. 

This meme keeps surfacing here. I think it fits (if any) a very few deluded mentally ill women. 

Im sure no female dosbodder feels that way. We need a poll. 

5 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Women who did not welcome the invaders would be killed, game theory best to side with the men most likely to win?

19 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I didn't realise you changed jobs. ;)

Are these gents drinking coffee all day? I don't think I could keep that up even just on the weekends due to the expense. Or maybe they get a loyalty discount.

TPTB have been fighting low birth of Western countries for decades now, it's call immigration. They are well versed.

Population gives value to assets. Sure you can print money, but you still need labour to work the land to give assets value, and yield. High population numbers also enables large debts to be valid - and not be a concern by the global money markets. A $100bn deficit is a problem if the population is 1bn, but not if it is 5bn in population numbers.

Technology also hampers birth rate. The Japanese are probably the most technologically advanced nation, and their birth rates have been falling for decades. There is something about being connected and having all the information at your fingertips.

The internet I believe gives us too much information - it is a source for radicalisation, hatred, and cult following, and influence. I believe there is a correlation between more information and the increase in the sense of hopelessness and despair. You have some information, maybe it is about the climate, or the extinction of tigers, whatever. You want to fight the cause, but the world is a big place full of different ideas, trolls, challenges and perspectives. For a individual to process and rationalise all this information and conflict, I believe is impossible for the human mind. This is what we are seeing with these causes - birth strike, school strike etc.

The internet is a useful tool, but also a double edged sword, which can bring about individual pre-conclusions. You may meet someone on the internet, read their stats, and look at their pictures. But you already have made up your mind, even before meeting them in real person, so you don't even take the risk to meet them. Or if you don't have the looks or the patter, you don't get a look in. There is some truth to - strangers are potential friends that we haven't met yet.

Millennials and the Elderly are feeling more alone, even though we are more connected in the entire history of the human race.

Sometimes, ignorance may be better. Don't reach for Google each time.

Edited by 201p

1 minute ago, UmBongo said:

I didn't realise you changed jobs. ;)

Are these gents drinking coffee all day? I don't think I could keep that up even just on the weekends due to the expense. Or maybe they get a loyalty discount.

Fuck - yes I'm tired. The Nero - near - where I work.

Well they always seem to be in it when I'm passing. To be fair maybe they just buy one coffee a day and nurse it for ages.

7 minutes ago, 201p said:

TPTB have been fighting low birth of Western countries for decades now, it's call immigration. They are well versed.

Population gives value to assets. Sure you can print money, but you still need labour to work the land to give assets value, and yield. High population numbers also enables large debts to be valid - and not be a concern by the global money markets. A $100bn deficit is a problem if the population is 1bn, but not if it is 5bn in population numbers.

Technology also hampers birth rate. The Japanese are probably the most technologically advanced nation, and their birth rates have been falling for decades. There is something about being connected and having all the information at your fingertips.

The internet I believe gives us too much information - it is a source for radicalisation, hatred, and cult following, and influence. I believe there is a correlation between more information and the increase in the sense of hopelessness and despair. You have some information, maybe it is about the climate, or the extinction of tigers, whatever. You want to fight the cause, but the world is a big place full of different ideas, trolls, challenges and perspectives. For a individual to process and rationalise all this information and conflict, I believe is impossible for the human mind. This is what we are seeing with these causes - birth strike, school strike etc.

The internet is a useful tool, but also a double edged sword, which can bring about individual pre-conclusions. You may meet someone on the internet, read their stats, and look at their pictures. But you already have made up your mind, even before meeting them in real person, so you don't even take the risk to meet them. Or if you don't have the looks or the patter, you don't get a look in. There is some truth to - strangers are potential friends that we haven't met yet.

Millennials and the Elderly are feeling more alone, even though we are more connected in the entire history of the human race.

Sometimes, ignorance may be better. Don't reach for Google each time.

I see a slight flaw in their plan. Those they are currently importing appear from the data to be unproductive. 

Just now, maudit said:

Women who did not welcome the invaders would be killed, game theory best to side with the men most likely to win?

Evolved instincts perhaps. Human history is very dark, orgasming when raped by the big rough warrior who has killed the men makes conception of a baby he may value more likely.

These ancient instincts manifest themselves slightly differently now, but they're there alright.

I knew I didn't want kids when I reflected and considered what a financial drain I must have been on my parents growing up. No doubt a muslim family in my city have had kids in place of the ones I may have had so it's perhaps still a drain on resources but at least I'm not financially liable for them .

The woman in the OP might reconsider her strategy when she gets near the end of her fertility window.

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Evolved instincts perhaps. Human history is very dark, orgasming when raped by the big rough warrior who has killed the men makes conception of a baby he may value more likely.

These ancient instincts manifest themselves slightly differently now, but they're there alright.

I read an article once on evolution of shape of human penis, very dark if true