• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

Organ Donation Bill is now law...

Thanks @JackieO for the heads up.

It was obviously too much trouble for government/NHS to send out a leaflet to householders about this rather important bit of info (or maybe they did and I missed it)

So we get signed up on the quiet to UN migration pact, increased ties to the EU, and now our body parts are fair game too.

Wankers!

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, One percent said:

Solent green anyone?  Yum yum. o.O

I've seen talk from Americans online that if younger people are involved accidents they don't try as hard as they should to save lives...off to the path lab later, if you get me.

David Rockefeller had 6 or 7 heart transplants before he croaked, always wondered where they came from...

We are nothing but cattle to them.

Edited by JackieO

Thanks Jackie, I had missed that.

I will be opting out the next time I am on my desktop as I want my family to retain the choice as to whom my organs are given after my death.

Pakistani rapists, Saudi princes etc. need not apply.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, One percent said:

Why the fuck do they want to know your religion when opting out?  And ethnicity for that matter. 

I didn't even let them know my gender.

Fucking cunts can piss off.

Edited by JackieO

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, One percent said:

Why the fuck do they want to know your religion when opting out?  And ethnicity for that matter. 

Probably so they can blame White nationalism for being behind high levels of opting out. Or possibly toxic masculinity. Or the Russians. Or something.

Edited by Errol

ten weeks to get confirmation, oooooh the efficiency of govt is astounding.

Meanwhile you are still fair game, and if we cant find you in the register on your death due to ;

1.change of address

2.any small mistake

3.bad search criteria (incl operator error)

You are still fair game.

No comebacks if we balls it up.

18 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

Meanwhile you are still fair game, and if we cant find you in the register on your death due to ;

1.change of address

2.any small mistake

You are still fair game.

You normally don’t from death. o.O

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, One percent said:

You normally don’t from death. o.O

well i was more thinking of your family upon discovering you were buried/cremated without organs you specifically opted out of being removed.

especially if ;

1.its your liver to go to george best/larry hagman

2.your heart to go to rothschild/david mandleson

Edited by leonardratso

22 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

1.change of address

2.any small mistake

You are still fair game.

I’d like a card similar to a organ donor one that states I’ve opted out of being an organ donor.

IMO the state has crossed a line here to make anyone’s organs available for reaping when they are at deaths door. Totally unacceptable for me.

I thought it was a better system and less open to possible abuse when people had to opt in to a scheme to donate their organs.

1 minute ago, Van Lady said:

I’d like a card similar to a organ donor one that states I’ve opted out of being an organ donor.

Just put your own card in your wallet referencing the letter (when you recieve it) and any other details (reference number etc).

7 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

well i was more thinking of your family upon discovering you were buried/cremated without organs you specifically opted out of being removed.

especially if ;

1.its your liver to go to george best/larry hagman

2.your heart to go to rothschild/david mandleson

I wouldn't have objected to my liver going to George Best, even though it would have a short but interesting life.

Mandelslime, it has been said, already has the heart of a child* so I doubt he'd need mine.

*In a jar of formaldehyde in his study

3 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

IMO the state has crossed a line here to make anyone’s organs available for reaping when they are at deaths door. Totally unacceptable for me.

I thought it was a better system and less open to possible abuse when people had to opt in to a scheme to donate their organs.

Agree. Hopefully so many will opt out that the system will fail/be unworkable.

Just now, Errol said:

Just put your own card in your wallet referencing the letter (when you recieve it) and any other details (reference number etc).

Yes, I will. I’ve already told one of my immediate family that I’ve opted out from organ donation.

Still to tell kids who now are my next of kin. Will do that soon....just in case I get a swift and unexpected exit from life.

4 minutes ago, Errol said:

You have Treason May's word.

Ah right so what you are saying is I should NOT sign the opt out if I DO want my organs to be used. But I should sign the opt out if I DON'T want my organs NOT to be used.

Cheers! I think I'm getting the hang of this now...