• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

The Masked Tulip

Multiple people shot on an Utrecht tram

That city has gone very downhill over the last 10 years despite the attempts at urban renewal. It has a big Moroccan community one of whom, a taxi driver, threatened to slit my throat on my last visit after he refused my credit card having agreed to take it prior to the trip.

1 minute ago, Rowley said:

Mentally ill lone wolf... media forgets about it in 48hrs.

Meanwhile, rolling 24hr news coverage of NZ for the next 6 weeks

This man was clearly distraught and forced to do this because of the right wing supremacist racist Nazis.

Sadly I think that our initial reactions to what the response from the media will be is correct.

My sympathies lie with the victims and I lay the blame firmly at the hands of our treacherous politicians who have allowed our countries to be invaded.

That makes me a right wing extremist then!

9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

This man was clearly distraught and forced to do this because of the right wing supremacist racist Nazis.

Inevitable reaction to Tommy Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon’s hate filled racist bile

Gunman fled in a waiting red Clio. Police have surrounded a residential building in Utrecht.

The entire region has been put on its highest alert ever. What happens when the day comes when the majority of people will be in favour of non-believers being butchered?

Posted (edited)

Well it wasnt going to be long was it, 

i expect this week will see a multitude of these events, 

i note "Sub 2 Pewdiepie" and swastikas have been sprayed on a school in oxford over the weekend

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjBwLSx0YvhAhXnWRUIHS3cBvAQzPwBCAM&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailystar.co.uk%2Fnews%2Flatest-news%2F766010%2Fnazi-graffiti-pewdiepie-oxford-chrischurch-mosque-massacre-new-zealand-cheney-school&psig=AOvVaw2wv7li_W6Ll7SbkgQjSiBo&ust=1552996622776984

Edited by WorkingPoor

3 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

I clicked on the link, went to the Daily Star website and a pop-up alert said 'Mosques being evacuated as terrorist goes on attack in Utrecht'.

FFS!

44 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Man on the tram pulled out a gun and began shooting people.

I await the hakas and other crap from the apologist SJW's that will not be forthcoming. Let's see how the media reports this one.

Yes the "Haka's" 

never could stand that shite or saw the interest in it, a methamphetamine dealing motorcycle gang called "black power" doing a tribal dance ? country is riddled with these biker gangs apparently. 

42 minutes ago, Rowley said:

Mentally ill lone wolf... media forgets about it in 48hrs.

Meanwhile, rolling 24hr news coverage of NZ for the next 6 weeks

This.

No mention of the hundreds of christians killed in nigeria/philippines etc.  No mention whatsoever in the MSM. No candlelit vigils, no one to say 'we'll stand guard whilst you pray', no condemnation from other faith groups ... nadder.  It's like it's all being suppressed? 

33 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Sadly I think that our initial reactions to what the response from the media will be is correct.

My sympathies lie with the victims and I lay the blame firmly at the hands of our treacherous politicians who have allowed our countries to be invaded.

That makes me a right wing extremist then!

I have every sympathy for the poor fuckers who are targets, mainly as a result of the actions of the loathsome politicians and other globalist scum.

23 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Gunman fled in a waiting red Clio. Police have surrounded a residential building in Utrecht.

The entire region has been put on its highest alert ever. What happens when the day comes when the majority of people will be in favour of non-believers being butchered?

I always knew Nicole was a nasty piece of work

2 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Gunfire reported at separate location at, or close to a mosque.

All mosques advised to evacuate by Dutch security services.

All schools shutdown.

Media briefing expected shortly.

Is the building surrounded a mosque. Did the gunman flee to a mosque?

4 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

Gunfire reported at separate location at, or close to a mosque.

All mosques advised to evacuate by Dutch security services.

All schools shutdown.

Media briefing expected shortly.

My sarcasm filter is set on zero , and i`m still undecided