• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Libspero

Oops..!

21 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Wow.

The lesson there being that if you see something going up like a bomb then get away from the window quickly as the shockwave is racing towards you.

Yes. It was the last thing that I would expect. It didn’t look that big an explosion 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Yes. It was the last thing that I would expect. It didn’t look that big an explosion 

It didn't look that big in the video but the warehouse was miles away; prior to watching that video I'd have thought one could safely spectate at that distance.

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

It didn't look that big in the video but the warehouse was miles away; prior to watching that video I'd have thought one could safely spectate at that distance.

Yeah, 8 seconds after you see it blow! 

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Wow.

The lesson there being that if you see something going up like a bomb then get away from the window quickly as the shockwave is racing towards you.

Lie face down, if time somewhere as low and open or structurally sound as possible, hands under body, arms tucked in, legs together.  Do not get up after initial blast if in no immediate danger in case it's an attack and a delayed secondary device planted.  Wait.  If earthquake, be cautious for aftershocks.  Get up check for personal injury and brace for shock.  Stay focussed.  Assist survivors, dealing with the quiet ones first if safe to do so.  Decide whether to get as far away asap or wait for help.

2 minutes ago, Harley said:

Lie face down, if time somewhere as low and open or structurally sound as possible, hands under body, arms tucked in, legs together.  Do not get up after initial blast if in no immediate danger in case it's an attack and a delayed secondary device planted.  Wait.  If earthquake, be cautious for aftershocks.  Get up check for personal injury and brace for shock.  Stay focussed.  Assist survivors, dealing with the quiet ones first if safe to do so.  Decide whether to get as far away asap or wait for help.

I'm not getting on a helicopter with you.

6 hours ago, MrPin said:

I'm not getting on a helicopter with you.

That's you gone then!  But when things run hot, you don't get a choice.  You can write to your MP afterwards!