DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

How does Buy to Let END!

macca

What happens when generation rent retire with tiny pensions and massive rent bills!  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

20 hours ago, Hancock said:

Lots of my's, I's and me's in there.

So because you worked away from home, landlords need more tax breaks?

What about the 99.9% who do not work away from home?

I don't think he said that.

Take me (sic). In my life I've rented rooms twice, flat once and house twice (incl. now), B&B'd for 26 weeks, and owned (mtg'd) 7 times.

On 28/05/2021 at 09:53, Wight Flight said:

With fewer rental properties available, they are in a very unsecure position.

Vote Corbyn get council houses built? 

To be honest Conservatives are going to kill allot more people so there should be loads of empty houses soon.

reformed nice guy
9 hours ago, macca said:

Vote Corbyn get council houses built? 

To be honest Conservatives are going to kill allot more people so there should be loads of empty houses soon.

If their voting base is old grannies and the working class, and they are unlikely to want to kill off their voters, does that mean they will be killing ironicly moustached upper middle classed baristas with art degrees?

Should childless degree educated public sector workers double check that their free range houmous or hand polished avacados have been poisoned? The shock of their below minimum waged 3rd world cleaners leaving has already left them weak and vulnerable

• Lol 1

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.property118.com/bailiffs-arrive-at-last/

Bailiffs arrive at Last! SO after serving notice for non-payment of rent on 1st November 2019 (Long before Covid-19 was even invented) and after a full year of waiting, a court date was finally set for 18 March 2021, at which the judge ruled for an eviction two weeks later on 1st April 2021 (AND that bailiffs could be called before the 30 June cut-off if necessary).

Now this LL was lucky in getting the eviction notice in before the coof.

Any devious tenant will be paying 30% of the rent, claiming covid.

Evictions are unlikely to be get thru the courts before 2023.

• Agree 1