• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

10M -/+ 2M Europeans in UK

Might as well put my claim in its own thread.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6850951/Poorer-children-parents-rent-BANNED-playing-alongside-richer-youngsters.html

Claudia Cifuentes has lived in Wren Mews for four years and her housing association flat directly looks onto the grass play area her children aren't allowed to play in.

She added the situation has been made worse because she needs wheelchair access for her husband, Juan Pablo Vasquez, 41, who suffers from spinal injury.

Her concerns were echoed by Leila Ecdizidi, 29, who has lived in the social block of flats with her daughter, Nayla, 3, for three years.

4 minutes ago, dgul said:

Why is there a presumption that the poor kids should have access to the same facilities as the rich kids?

Why is there a presumption that sap taxpayer will pay to house foreigners incapable of working?  Ffs. 

17 minutes ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

The point is, any adult/ family  coming to the UK has already been housed in their own country.

They are making themselves homeless by moving to the UK and should not be given any housing related benefits.

European citizens should be limited to JSA. Thats all.

The UK welfare state is mad.  I'm not sure how much more broken it can get before it is reformed at a fundamental level.

1 minute ago, Popuplights said:

The benefits system will never be reformed. The only way to win is to minimise your input.

IMO it will be -- or, rather, they'll use an inflation spike to reduce real benefits.   This'll probably be at the same moment as loads of people get made redundant, who really ought to be the ones able to have welfare support, but they won't get it.

6 minutes ago, dgul said:

The UK welfare state is mad.  I'm not sure how much more broken it can get before it is reformed at a fundamental level.

IMO it will be -- or, rather, they'll use an inflation spike to reduce real benefits.   This'll probably be at the same moment as loads of people get made redundant, who really ought to be the ones able to have welfare support, but they won't get it.

This. The people who have actually paid in are the ones treated the worse when they need it. 

Get prgnant and never work and the sap taxpayer  state will provide. 

Lose your job through no fault of your own and you can fuck off. 

I really don't know how her kids are going to cope. Having to jump over an 'impassable' waist high hedge to play in a park where someone told them 3 years ago they weren't allowed to play in.

Poor her and her poor kids. I guess they'll just have to play on the adventure playground that's literally across the road. Or perhaps they could have a go on the athletics track and football pitches run by a charity that their house backs onto. Or maybe pop into the climbing center that's next door, but you probably have to pay for that, so maybe not.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-47703718

A district judge in Londonderry has warned professional street beggars are taking advantage of the "generous and good nature of the local people in this community".

Barney McElholm made the comments on Monday when sentencing Florica Crina Ispas from Romania.

The 30 year old was jailed for two months for stealing a bottle of vodka. 

Judge McElholm said he believed she was part of a group who flew into Northern Ireland every six weeks.

Total joke, never ever give money to beggars 

Just now, Malthus said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-47703718

A district judge in Londonderry has warned professional street beggars are taking advantage of the "generous and good nature of the local people in this community".

Barney McElholm made the comments on Monday when sentencing Florica Crina Ispas from Romania.

The 30 year old was jailed for two months for stealing a bottle of vodka. 

Judge McElholm said he believed she was part of a group who flew into Northern Ireland every six weeks.

Total joke, never ever give money to beggars 

Or buy a copy of the big issue. Can’t recall the last time I witnessed someone buying it. 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Or buy a copy of the big issue. Can’t recall the last time I witnessed someone buying it. 

It’s more of a tax credits thing now 😡😡

2 minutes ago, Malthus said:

It’s more of a tax credits thing now 😡😡

I thought that as I typed it but don’t you need to actually have an income to get tax credits. Hanging around on street corners shouting ‘big issue’ should not count. 

Who the fuck knows though in this mad world?  

A few weeks back we went sledging near Edale, in the High Peak.

I was very surprised to hear numerous families around us speak anything but English.

Later in the car park a party of muslim sledgers got on a mini-bus back to Sheffield O.o

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

I thought that as I typed it but don’t you need to actually have an income to get tax credits. Hanging around on street corners shouting ‘big issue’ should not count. 

Who the fuck knows though in this mad world?  

Having spent a few years as a support worker to young homeless involving assistance with filling in their benefit forms I can report the answer is no....you don’t need an income to receive tax credits. Specifically child tax credits. 

18 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Having spent a few years as a support worker to young homeless involving assistance with filling in their benefit forms I can report the answer is no....you don’t need an income to receive tax credits. Specifically child tax credits. 

Still think Brown should be a cell for tax credits 

21 hours ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

Might as well put my claim in its own thread.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6850951/Poorer-children-parents-rent-BANNED-playing-alongside-richer-youngsters.html

Claudia Cifuentes has lived in Wren Mews for four years and her housing association flat directly looks onto the grass play area her children aren't allowed to play in.

She added the situation has been made worse because she needs wheelchair access for her husband, Juan Pablo Vasquez, 41, who suffers from spinal injury.

Her concerns were echoed by Leila Ecdizidi, 29, who has lived in the social block of flats with her daughter, Nayla, 3, for three years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-northern-ireland-47698664/homeless-children-one-year-old-living-in-hostel

Homeless children: One-year-old living in hostel

One-year-old Barry Flynn lives in a hostel with his dad. He has never had a home of his own.

He is one of more than 2,000 homeless children living in temporary accommodation in Northern Ireland.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-northern-ireland-47698664/homeless-children-one-year-old-living-in-hostel

Homeless children: One-year-old living in hostel

One-year-old Barry Flynn lives in a hostel with his dad. He has never had a home of his own.

He is one of more than 2,000 homeless children living in temporary accommodation in Northern Ireland.

If they keep up the numbers of unfettered migration, this will never improve.  

At what point do they say no?  when we have concreted over ever field in the land?

Edit to add, why is this young and presumably fit bloke living in a hostel?  Can't he work and either buy or rent a place?

Edited by One percent

17 hours ago, JackieO said:

A few weeks back we went sledging near Edale, in the High Peak.

I was very surprised to hear numerous families around us speak anything but English.

Later in the car park a party of muslim sledgers got on a mini-bus back to Sheffield O.o

Core of my arguments.

I just bumped into so many EEers. Ive been in Tesco and  walked by 5-6 different, separate groups. Its no longer unusual to see a multi-generation family of Balkans shopping. No, they are not tourists.

When I take daughter to playpark, typically theres 3/4 EE parents and 1 or 2 Spanish and Portuguese.

The idea that the ~3m European residing in the UK, pre 2004ish, have only been increased by 2m EE since 2004 is laughable.

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

If they keep up the numbers of unfettered migration, this will never improve.  

At what point do they say no?  when we have concreted over ever field in the land?

Edit to add, why is this young and presumably fit bloke living in a hostel?  Can't he work and either buy or rent a place?

According to article he's the sole parent to a 1 YO.

10 minutes ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

Core of my arguments.

I just bumped into so many EEers. Ive been in Tesco and  walked by 5-6 different, separate groups. Its no longer unusual to see a multi-generation family of Balkans shopping. No, they are not tourists.

When I take daughter to playpark, typically theres 3/4 EE parents and 1 or 2 Spanish and Portuguese.

The idea that the ~3m European residing in the UK, pre 2004ish, have only been increased by 2m EE since 2004 is laughable.

According to article he's the sole parent to a 1 YO.

Im guessing from the name that he is local, no extended family to help out?  If not local, why not move back to where he can get some help?

1 hour ago, spygirl 🏆 said:

I agree with you. The low paid retail jobs around here are not done by the English, the coffee shops have a majority EE staff, and when I walk past a couple of schools on my way to work, many of the parents aren't speaking English or when they do it's accented. Daughter and I were on a train home from London a couple of months ago, she and I were the only ones that I could hear speaking English, it was like the Tower of Babel.

22 hours ago, One percent said:

Imho, they should not be able to take anything out of the benefit system until they have paid a substantial amount in. Same should be applied to UK citizens. It should, as we have been saying, be contributions based not needs based. 

If the MPs had done this, there would have been no Brexit.  They are really so stupid and greedy.